Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voice Chat Is Too Quiet.

Lachryphage

when will they fix the ingame chat so we can talk with the sqwad in real time in stead of useing type i have head set and mic yet when i try to config and do mic test nothing happens why is this when it works fine for every other game i play online realy need to fix this - i think its just not working or is it that its just not working for me ? 

This game has voicechat? 

I'm kidding, but since my friends and I use Vent or TS, it surprised me the one time someone actually pressed the talk button the other day.  He never spoke again after that, so I have no idea if binding my PPT key worked, lol.

Seems to me the voice chat WAS working--what happened to it i havent a clue. When i go to the settings now to test for the voice cut-off it does not work. Anyone else having this issue?

I checked on another account on my laptop setup and same situation, So its not my comp or anything that I have done to it. Maybe something got broken durring an implementation of something in one of the updates or "fixes"?

Time for me to go take a look and see if it has been reported as a bug.

Edited by Chesty_Puller

Works great for me, I just turned down all other sounds by 20% and then turn on my speakers. In the end it brings me to a great point of advantage that it sounds the same, just with being able to hear.

Works fine and great, I use it when I play with my couzins or close game any time- so I don't know any problems.

as 'forementioned, integrated VOIP services are crap, don't use them.

Developers know this, and there's little they can do about it. running a codec that will produce good quality VOIP would start to drag down the performance of the host. (and in games that run through servers, VOIP codecs can't be too demanding or all of the server companies would go out of business on data transfer due to the sheer number of people, most of which probably would just be spamming music).

and frankly, i've only ever heard one person using VOIP in Warframe. he was almost indecipherable. he had to repeat things 2 or 3 times for me to understand them.

you're better off typing. it's actually faster.

or, use external VOIP services. i certainly do, and communication goes very smoothly. i like Teamspeak myself, but there's many options.