Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kerrien

Everything Looks Plastic

Hi,

After playing Anthem and Destiny 2 I have decided to come back and play Warframe again (Mastery 16)

I put the settings to the very maximum but I'm having trouble convincing my self that Warframe is not made of Plastic, seriously Metal here looks Plastic, Plastic everywhere.

I know its free, shouldn't be complaining, but it will be nice if you upgrade the rendering of texture etc. (not really familiar with those)

29 minutes ago, Kerrien said:

After playing Anthem and Destiny 2

29 minutes ago, Kerrien said:

I know its free, shouldn't be complaining,

Destiny 2 is free too

2 hours ago, Kerrien said:

Anthem

Some can say what they want about anthem. But the level of graphical detail and materials used for the javelins are far superior to that in WF. Javelin detail is in a whole nother level. Warframes will never be that intricate. Would be amazing, but it'll never happen. 

3 hours ago, Kerrien said:

it will be nice if you upgrade the rendering of texture etc.

They did. That was when everything turned to plastic. 😥

A few textures look better than they did, but whole lot which were fine before now look rather tacky.

3 hours ago, Kerrien said:

it will be nice if you upgrade the rendering of texture

22 minutes ago, OmegaVoid said:

They did.

And it does look weird because... Its new stuff being implemented that depends on the new lighting system. But it was released before to alleviate the download amounts per mainline update, so we have this... mix of "New with the Old" thing that doesn't quite work.

... Also, brightness set to 100 makes it worse. Stay at 50 or lower it to 45 at most.