Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everything you need to know about Railjack

Mrguilty1

I decided to put the most asked questions / most useful information I could find to here , to avoid getting the same questions repeated. Feel free to ask more , I'll try to add all the information I gather slowly to here.

The Guide is now on STEAM :  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1941808215   Please don't forget to Rate it!

This version of the guide is a bit Outdated now. Please use the Steam Version. Link Above ^

HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING CTRL+F SEARCH TO FIND THINGS EASIER

How to farm Intrinsics and Which ones are a MUST have

Spoiler

The way Intrinsics work is just like Affinity from the Core game. Everything that you do to help mission succeed , from repairing the ship , killing boarders , completing missions , killing fighters gives Intrinsics points. Also Affinity Boosters work on Intrinsics so I highly recommend using one if you want to max them more efficently. The fastest way is Either doing the Highest leveled mission you can on Veil Proxima "Ruse War Field" , or alternatively doing a mission that doesn't have an active / primary objective , such as " GIAN POINT " , where your only requierement is to kill 90 Fighters and 6 Crew Ships. Hence you can finish the mission faster and repeat. This is also a good way to get LAVAN/VIDAR components for Railjack , because Mission completion bonuses are the only way to farm them.

4b63799e34.jpg

Tactical Level 3 to be able to teleport WITHIN the ship, so in case of emergency or just for the convenience sake, you can teleport to everything that is useable inside the ship (Forge, Slingshot, Side Guns, Pilot seat, etc) [In order to use this function, click "L" button to open the Tactical Command screen]

9d53461ebf.jpg

Tactical Level 4 for being able to Teleport to the Railjack when you're outside of the ship (The way you teleport is you click your Omni tool from Gear scroll, and instead of taking out the repair gun, it teleports you back to the Railjack after a 4 second cooldown

Tactical Level 10 So you can teleport yourself to your teammates

Level 2 Gunnery gives you 360-degree vision (Removes the ship entirely from your vision so you can shoot at any direction)

Level 3 Gunnery Allows you to use Slingshot, which allows you to catapult yourself to the enemy Crew Ships without ever leaving the safety of Railjack (Works really well with Tactical Level 4, because once you destroy the Crew Ship's reactor, you can click your Omni tool and teleport back to the Railjack, hence never actually use your Archwings and risk dying.

Level 5 Gunnery Allows you to use the Frontal Artillery, which is the ONLY way to kill Crew Ships without infiltrating them and destroying their core from the inside ( You have a lot more chances to 1 shot a Crew Ship, the more closer the Railjack is positioned to the Crew Ship itself. So on Veil missions, ideally you would want 1 person piloting, and keeping the Railjack as close to the Crew Ship as possible, while another crew member shoots the Crew ship. This way you can almost guarantee a 1 shot kill every time and not waste additional DOME charges.

Level 6 Gunnery Reduce Turret Heat acceleration by %20 which allows you to shoot more, which is always great

Level 7 Gunnery Reduce Overheat recovery time by %50 which is also great, allowing you to shoot more often = more DPS

Engineering is just a masterpiece in itself.(First 5 levels allow you to craft weaponry while still in a mision, excluding 4th which gives %25 more Forge yields) every other level of Engineering gives really good benefits, %25 Faster forgery crafting, %50 more yields from forgery, so normally you would craft 50 Relovite, at Level 7 Engineering, you craft 75 instead. etc , I recommend maxing this tree after getting everything +5/+6 levels.

Level 9 Engineering gives %10 more yields from Refinement , So it is a really useful talent to have , but since it's so deep down the tree , by the time you get it , you will probably have more materials than you know what to do with. It is a really good ability but it's uses are diminished by the fact that requirements for it are too much (Also you can just avoid farming materials all together via buying a "Repair Drone" from the Market which mitigates having to farm resources for part repairs.

Level 5 Pilot works really great, but it's kinda weird. Instead of using it as a boost, the way it works is you double click shift (or your boost button) when you're STANDING STILL, then click forward afterwards, the longer you hold, the longer you can blink, With my MK III engines, I can travel +8000 Meters with just 1 boost charge , which is insanely good. It can out-speed blink archwings with ease.

New hidden quest you can start at Veil Proxima (ERRA) And how to get SHEDU

Spoiler

The mission is has a chance to spawn randomly at any Veil Proxima node. The node where the Sentient ship spawns, blinks red on the Star Map. It spawns as a mission objective called "Investigate Anomaly". The quest appears randomly every 3 hour for 30 minutes and is an actual mission objective , so you don't need to scour every map to find it. (The ship is extremely huge so it will be hard to miss it anyway)

NOTE : You MUST have Paracesis equipped! (Acquiered from Chimera Prologue quest) in order to destroy the Red Crystal at the end , otherwise you won't get the quest.

NOTE 2 : Nekros Desecrate works on SYMBILYST SHEDU part drops , highly recommend using one.

07bc35f649.jpg  1.000 Ducats , 15 Orokin Crystals , 5 Eidolon Shards , Galatine (BP of Galatine can be bought from the market)

0d03a5b9b0.jpg

Inside the ship , you need to kill 20 Sentient beings , among them there are new Sentients that are just being introduced , such as Symbilyst , Brachiolyst , Tyro Battalyst

a96bccfa46.jpg

cc3ee891b5.jpgd81d162aec.jpge44a666a26.jpg

After killing every sentient on the ship and making your way to the end, Just in front to exit , there is a big red crystal that can be destroyed ONLY with Paracesis equipped. You have to just auto-attack the red crystal and it will shatter. Upon completing the mission , you should return to the relay and ERRA quest will start unfolding.

6c034e9c88.jpg

In order to Craft the SHEDU weapon , you need to farm its parts , they only drop from SYMBYLIST sentients , and have only %4 chance to drop any of the 4 parts.

Symbilyst Blueprint/Item Drop Chance: 4.00%
  Shedu Barrel Uncommon (25.00%)
  Shedu Chassis Uncommon (25.00%)
  Shedu Handle Uncommon (25.00%)
  Shedu Receiver Uncommon (25.00%)

How to increase Avionics Capacity ?

Spoiler

Avionics Capacity can be increased by getting a better reactor. Default Capacity is 30 , any additional capacity can only be added by getting a Reactor Component

Lavan Reactor MK III gives relatively high Capacity , ranging from +30 to +60 as you can see below. But best possible reactor drop would be Vidar , which can give +90 Avionics Capacity

d614d7e795.jpg

Easiest way to obtain a decent one is from Dojo Research. a MK III Sigma Reactor Gives +50 Avionics Capacity , which is higher than any MK III Zetki Reactor can give.

48b88dd890.jpg

Vidar Reactor is rumoured to be able to get +90 Avionics capacity but sadly I don't have one myself yet. ( I will update the guide as soon as I get one )

All EARTH PROXIMA KOSMA Codex Scans / Avionics Drop chances

Spoiler

6f0aeaf3c7.jpg 

Kosma Flak Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Fire Suppression Common (37.94%)
  Bulkhead Common (37.94%)
  Maxima Uncommon (11.06%)
  Warhead Uncommon (11.06%)
  Hyperflux Rare (2.01%)

Elite Kosma Flak Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Maxima Common (37.94%)
  Polar Coil Common (37.94%)
  Anode Cell Uncommon (11.06%)
  Winged Storm Uncommon (11.06%)
  Hyperstrike Rare (2.01%)

b1d1e11f65.jpg

Kosma Cutter Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Heat Sink Common (37.94%)
  Last Stand Common (37.94%)
  Battle Forge Uncommon (11.06%)
  Conic Nozzle Uncommon (11.06%)
  Bulkhead Ultra Rare (1.01%)
  Seeker Volley Ultra Rare (1.01%)

927ec98992.jpg

Elite Kosma Outrider Blueprint/Item Drop Chance: 100.00%
  Zetki Apoc Mk I Uncommon (12.50%)
  Zetki Pulsar Mk I Uncommon (12.50%)
  Zetki Carcinnox Mk I Uncommon (12.50%)
  Zetki Cryophon Mk I Uncommon (12.50%)
  Zetki Photor Mk I Uncommon (12.50%)
  Zetki Engines Mk I Uncommon (12.50%)
  Zetki Reactor Mk I Uncommon (12.50%)
  Zetki Shield Array Mk I Uncommon (12.50%)

2710e986b4.jpg

Kosma Outrider Resource Drop Chance: 75.00%
  Isos Uncommon (22.11%)
  Carbides Uncommon (18.97%)
  Copernics Uncommon (18.97%)
  Cubic Diodes Uncommon (18.97%)
  Pustrels Uncommon (18.97%)
  Aucrux Capacitors Rare (2.01%)

7b1a0ba490.jpg

( No Specific loot , sometimes drops Rare materials )

14e9415a3f.jpg

Kosma Gokstad Crewship Blueprint/Item Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Lavan Apoc Mk I Uncommon (10.00%)
  Lavan Pulsar Mk I Uncommon (10.00%)
  Lavan Carcinnox Mk I Uncommon (10.00%)
  Lavan Cryophon Mk I Uncommon (10.00%)
  Lavan Photor Mk I Uncommon (10.00%)
  Vidar Apoc Mk I Uncommon (10.00%)
  Vidar Pulsar Mk I Uncommon (10.00%)
  Vidar Carcinnox Mk I Uncommon (10.00%)
  Vidar Cryophon Mk I Uncommon (10.00%)
  Vidar Photor Mk I Uncommon (10.00%)

103e6ccc17.jpg

Kosma Taktis Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Anode Cell Common (37.94%)
  Hull Weave Common (37.94%)
  Heat Sink Uncommon (22.11%)
  Flow Burn Legendary (0.50%)
  Winged Storm Legendary (0.50%)
  Tether Legendary (0.50%)
  Particle Ram Legendary (0.50%)

Elite Kosma Taktis Mod Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Anode Cell Common (37.94%)
  Winged Force Common (37.94%)
  Bulkhead Uncommon (11.06%)
  Winged Cyclone Uncommon (11.06%)
  Battle Stations Rare (2.01%)

abbf980c0f.jpg

Kosma Butcher Mod Drop Chance: 3.00%
  15 Endo Uncommon (18.97%)
  Point Strike Uncommon (18.97%)
  Fast Hands Uncommon (18.97%)
  Pressure Point Uncommon (18.97%)
  Smite Grineer Rare (5.53%)
  Reflex Coil Rare (5.53%)
  North Wind Rare (5.53%)
  50 Endo Rare (5.53%)
  Flow Ultra Rare (1.01%)
  80 Endo Ultra Rare (1.01%)

06fad56d44.jpg

Kosma Gokstad Pilot Mod Drop Chance: 3.00%
  Quickdraw Uncommon (25.29%)
  Revenge Uncommon (25.29%)
  Redirection Uncommon (25.29%)
  Razor Shot Uncommon (11.06%)
  50 Endo Uncommon (11.06%)
  Thunderbolt Legendary (0.67%)
  Crossing Snakes Legendary (0.67%)
  Undying Will Legendary (0.67%)

48fc74333d.jpg

Kosma Roller Sentry Mod Drop Chance: 3.00%
  True Steel Uncommon (18.97%)
  Trick Mag Uncommon (18.97%)
  Enhanced Vitality Uncommon (18.97%)
  Hellfire Rare (7.37%)
  Fast Deflection Rare (7.37%)
  50 Endo Rare (7.37%)
  80 Endo Rare (2.01%)

b2c4a53211.jpg

Kosma Eviscerator Mod Drop Chance: 3.00%
  Melee Prowess Uncommon (18.97%)
  Pistol Gambit Uncommon (18.97%)
  Disruptor Uncommon (18.97%)
  Lingering Torment Uncommon (18.97%)
  Shocking Touch Uncommon (11.06%)
  Sundering Weave Uncommon (11.06%)
  80 Endo Rare (2.01%)

a920b6975c.jpg

Kosma Supressor Mod Drop Chance: 3.00%
  Assault Mode Common (38.72%)
  15 Endo Common (38.72%)
  Sure Shot Rare (5.64%)
  Bane Of Grineer Rare (5.64%)
  50 Endo Rare (5.64%)
  Swirling Tiger Rare (5.64%)

ca85249636.jpg

Kosma Raider Mod Drop Chance: 3.00%
  Vitality Common (37.94%)
  Pressure Point Common (37.94%)
  Heated Charge Uncommon (11.06%)
  Diamond Skin Uncommon (11.06%)
  Heavy Trauma Legendary (0.50%)
  Streamline Legendary (0.50%)
  Iron Phoenix Legendary (0.50%)
  80 Endo Legendary (0.50%)

19a5a6a4fe.jpg

Kosma Raider Carver Mod Drop Chance: 3.00%
  Vitality Common (37.94%)

320e37c8cb.jpg

Kosma Elite Lancer Mod Drop Chance: 3.00%
  Quickdraw Uncommon (25.29%)
  Revenge Uncommon (25.29%)
  Redirection Uncommon (25.29%)
  Razor Shot Uncommon (11.06%)
  Thunderbolt Legendary (0.67%)
  Crossing Snakes Legendary (0.67%)
  Undying Will Legendary (0.67%)

9150de325b.jpg

Kosma Raider Eviscerator Mod Drop Chance: 3.00%
  Vitality Common (37.94%)

0cab299b33.jpg

Kosma Gokstad Officer Mod Drop Chance: 3.00%
  Magazine Warp Uncommon (18.97%)
  Blunderbuss Uncommon (18.97%)
  Slip Magazine Uncommon (18.97%)
  Shell Compression Uncommon (11.06%)
  80 Endo Ultra Rare (1.01%)
  Decisive Judgement Ultra Rare (1.01%)

Intrinsics Archwing buffs work on EVERYWHERE!

Spoiler

So , Level 8 of every Intrinsics tree gives an Archwing buff.

Tactical level 8 Reduces Archwing Blink Cooldown by 25% (From 3 second Default)

Piloting Level 8 Archwing speed increase by 20%

Gunnery Level 8 Increases Archwing Power : Damage 25%, Ability Strength 20%, Ability Range 20%, Ability Efficiency 20%

Engineering Level 8 Increases Archwing defense, Health 30%, Shield 30%, Armor 30%

Itzal Blink is back on the menu ! 6x3 Eidolon Hunters should definitely consider getting Tactical 8 and Piloting 8 for Travel speed!

Where to Farm the new weapon Blueprints ?

Spoiler

The new weapon Blueprints can be looted from Astroid Bases , Grineer Galleons (Railjack Assasinate missions) [Blueprints drop from killing the following Assasinate Targets...]

Pennant and Quellor Blueprints are now shared pickups; no longer required for all players to manually collect the pickup!

Pyr Captain Blueprint/Item Drop Chance: 10.00%
  Pennant Blueprint Common (50.00%)
  Quellor Blueprint Common (50.00%)

Glacik Commander Blueprint/Item Drop Chance: 10.00%

Lektro Commander Blueprint/Item Drop Chance: 10.00%

Blite Captain Blueprint/Item Drop Chance: 10.00%

Which Armaments are best to use and why ?

Spoiler

9ce5001b2b.jpgb9cbb76a67.jpg

Milati ; Pretty much your go to if you're lacking damage. Has the highest damage out of all the Armaments but it's harder to use compared to Tycho Seekers , which practically has Auto Aim.

45bc0352d6.jpg3451dbcf35.jpg

Tycho missiles are my go to in any mission. MK III version can 1 shot any ship (Excluding crew ships) , especially if you have Warhead Avionics mod , which increases Armaments damage by +60.5%

e4d7065c03.jpgf185f1ca2f.jpg

Galvarc is probably the worst out of the bunch. Really underwhelming compared to the other two. I wouldn't recommend using it. It can only shine if you manage to trap all the enemies in one place with Void Hole / Tetter Battle mods , but then again , Tycho Seeker and Milati also does "Splash Damage" so it still performs worse.

9545bf176a.jpg

I highly recommend having this Mod in your arsenal. Allows you to 1 shot pretty much every single fighter ship even on Veil difficulty.

How to use Frontal Artillery effectively and 1-shot Crew Ships on Veil!

Spoiler

In order to access Frontal Artillery , one must have Level 5 Gunnery Intrinsics unlocked first.

It's located just behind the Pilot seat as you can see below

1d828ad711.jpg

Then you need to make sure you have DOME Charges crafted to fire. They're the ammunition of Frontal Artillery and can be Crafted from Forgery (Max Capacity is 4)

** Level 7 Engineer can craft Dome charges instead of 1 **

0b58cd0f48.jpg

You need 20 Carbides and 25 Plustrels to craft 1 ( or 2 if you're Engineer 7 )

You can 1 shot ships on Earth Proxima , and Relatively Easy with Forward Artillery Avoinics on Saturn , but for Veil Proxima , it gets a bit more difficult.

7e08f91fa2.jpg

Is a good addition if you want to 1-shot Crew Ships on Veil Proxima.

The key condition to 1 shotting a Crew Ship is , someone with high Puncture Weapon , aka Plasma damage (Railjack specific damage type while on Archwing) has the ability to Reduce enemy max health and armour value, [similar to corrosive and viral procs])

This strips all that extra armor the Crew Ships have and allows the Forward Artillery to 1-shot really consistently on any Veil Proxima mission , even without Forward Artillery!

Do I still keep the materials and Blueprints / Intrinsics levels if I don't have a Railjack of my own?

Spoiler

Yes you do. You can still improve your Intrinsics while you're on your Ship if you Click ESC--->Profile--->Intrinsics and level them up from there. 

The Materials and Blueprints works like any other resource in the game. But be careful , you have a limit on how many Broken ship parts (Blueprints) you can carry. You can buy more slots from the Market if you wish.

Your best bet is still trying to get your OWN Railjack as soon as you can!

Damage types for ARCHWING WEAPONS

Spoiler

The following applies to your railjack weapons as well as any elementals you have equipped in your archguns:

Any combined damage types in archguns are separated to their individual elements when used on railjack specific enemies (ie crew ships and fighters.)
However, if used on normal enemies (ie grinner invading your railjack), the combined damage will be used instead.

Impact becomes Ballistic damage (concusses enemies. They have reduced aim and damage)
Slash becomes Particle damage (Breaks through hull, allows increased damage over time [similar to corrosive proc and damage])
Puncture becomes Plasma damage (Reduces enemy max health and armour value, [similar to corrosive and viral procs])
Toxic becomes Chemical damage (Confuses enemies to friendly fire, [similar to a radiation proc])
Electric becomes Ionic damage (Deactivates enemy ship controls, [similar to a stun])
Heat becomes Incendiary damage (Causes fires within ships. Damage over time effect)
Cold becomes Frost damage (Freezes enemies to a stop)

If you, for example, use corrosive damage on an enemy ship, it will be separated to electric (Ionic) and toxin (Chemical).

For using archguns against enemy ships, build for status, ignore crit builds. Crit builds are not more effective than status builds.

AMESHA builds for RAILJACK

Spoiler

unknown.png

My Current Railjack Avionics

Spoiler

Spoiler

d224172430.jpg06faba8cbd.jpg

Which loot goes to the Forgery ?

Spoiler

ONLY the loots you get from outer space , ( the blue orbs that drops from destroy enemy ships gets added to the forgery , and yes if you don't refine after the maximum payload capacity (Which is 200) , the rest will be wasted. So remember to refine often.

Tips that will make your runs A LOT smoother.

Most efficent way to spend your RELOVITE and why you SHOULDN'T repair Hull Breaches as soon as you can!

Spoiler

DON'T repair the "Hull breach"s as soon as they appear. There is a 55 seconds timer on it. The way it works is , you can hold the repair to the last 10-15 seconds ( Ship is immortal in this state) so you can save yourself from running out of RELOVITE really quickly or just wasting resources in general. This way you give more time for Forge to finish building , and pretty much as long as you're killing enemies with a relatively fast pace , your ship will be immortal even though you may have 0 defensive Avionics.

Repairs:

Electricity (blue) decreases max Shield capacity by 100.

Hull Raptures (orange) decrease max Hull capacity by 300.

Heat (yellow) deals damage over time to hull, 1 damage per second for each.

Cold (dark blue) freezes the doors shut.

Veil Proxima Ships Healing

Spoiler

In Veil Proxima missions , Crew ships have the ability to throw out a White Shield ( Similar to the ones Nullifiers have right now ) , these Shields heal all the ships that are located inside these shields. Sadly as far as I know only the HOST can see these shields (Bugged for everyone else ATM) , so whoever is the Host , should put some guns that has a high fire-rate on Pilot guns section , and actively hunt these shields to avoid enemy ships getting healed constantly (Sometimes the ships gets bugged and they heal forever even though they're not in the shields anymore , which makes them practically immortal)

6ed15c7a04.jpg

692d2baf2a.jpg4016575269.jpg

Here's all MK III weapons you can get from Veil Proxima

All CARCINNOX MK III Houses

Spoiler

ZETKI CARCINNOX MK III

+ Best accuracy (50%)

+ Highest Status chance (%26)

+ Highest Base Damage (55 Plasma) (167 Chem) 

- 3 times the Heat Accreation ( Compared to VIDAR / LAVAN counterparts )

488f49f788.jpg   

LAVAN CARCINNOX MK III

+ Lowest Heat Accretion ( Equal with VIDAR house)

- Less Base damage (37 Plasma) (111 Chem) Compared to ZETKI (55 Plasma) (167 Chem)

9ca46508c1.jpg

VIDAR CARCINNOX MK III

+ Best Crit Chance (19%) 

+ Longest Falloff[(the damage reduction from distance) 2,000-4.000 meters]

+ Lowest Heat Accretion ( Equal with LAVAN house)

- Less Base damage (37 Plasma) (111 Chem) Compared to ZETKI (55 Plasma) (167 Chem)

890c8cb7c4.jpg 

All CRYOPHON MK III Houses

Spoiler

ZETKI CRYOPHON MK III

+ Highest Base damage (6,611 Frost)

+ Highest Status chance (45%)

8b5748ea13.jpg

VIDAR CRYOPHON MK III

+ Highest Crit chance (28%)

+ Lowest Heat Accretion (250)

74e657b6c5.jpg

All PHOTOR MK III Houses

Spoiler

ZETKI PHOTOR MK III

7b6803ff36.jpg

LAVAN PHOTOR MK III

ed1b18c99e.jpg

VIDAR PHOTOR MK III

36c4c4dedc.jpg

All APOC MK III Houses

Spoiler

ZETKI APOC MK III

c3b06a8cd2.jpg

VIDAR APOC MK III

354b32f6c5.jpg

All PULSAR MK III Houses

Spoiler

ZETKI PULSAR MK III

5bf512cbed.jpg

LAVAN PULSAR MK III

65705f7cc0.jpg

VIDAR PULSAR MK III

34f1670c05.jpg

ALL REACTOR MK III (All the stats are randomly generated , BUT , there is a pattern to it.)   

Spoiler
ZETKI REACTOR MK III
+ ZETKI Reactors, gives the highest amount of +Flux Capacity , but the amount you can get is random so results may vary
7f8536cb17.jpg             b72133ab46.jpg

LAVAN REACTOR MK III
+ LAVAN reactors are the middle ground. They give relatively higher Avionics Capacity, compared to ZETKI and more Flux capacity compared to VIDAR
c69d992aff.jpg

VIDAR REACTOR MK III
+ VIDAR reactors give the highest amount of Avionics Capacity, but the lowest amount of Flux Capacity. With some good RNG +90 Avionics shouldn't be hard to get.

ALL ENGINES MK III (All the stats are randomly generated , BUT , there is a pattern to it.)   
Spoiler
As far as I can tell , Houses mostly effect the random bonus you get , and Engine speed.

ZETKI ENGINES MK III 
-Slowest Engine speed 
aa8e9da39a.jpg 
      VIDAR ENGINES MK III
+ Fastest Engine speed
78ad4a1274.jpg

ALL SHIELD ARRAY MK III ( So far only ZETKI ) 

Spoiler

I couldn't find any other Shield Array besides ZETKI. But they all vary in Shield Capacity , Shield Regeneration Delay , Shield Regeneration per second and random bonus.

Highest Shield Capacity I could find

f56892aa72.jpg

Best Regeneration Delay I could find

b3abbf1c97.jpg

Highest Shield Regeneration per second I could find

7fa93a62e3.jpg

VIDAR SHIELD ARRAY MK III

d27e14a792.jpg

Edited by Mrguilty1
  • Like 11

8 minutes ago, Mrguilty1 said:

I got Mk III of every part and did all the nodes.Feel free to ask me anything you want about the Railjack . Common bugs,how to work around them ,weapon recommendations etc. I've been none-stop farming since the update

try photor III guns and criophon III for primary

So, how do you feel about:

The Omni tool is added to the gearwheel wherever there's an empty spot, yet it does not exist in inventory, so we can't change the placement without emptying the wheel to clear a spot where you want it. 

Have you found a way to exit RJ without pulling everyone to the Drydock? (Sometimes I highly doubt DE even attempt to mimic solo queuing)

What is your preferred choice of armament?

8 minutes ago, (XB1)UndeadGalaxyWar said:

I do not have Empyrean yet.... but what resources are required to research the new weapons? Diodes, carbide...? I run a small clan and like to stay on top of things, thanks in advance 🙂

To be honest with you , I couldn't find a single new BP from the new guns. And I did every node at least 10-15 times by this point. I'm 7/7/7/7 antrinsics for  comparison. I have no idea how to get them at this point but I think you can find the components needed at Wiki page.

I didnt enjoy Archwing, even when it still had hitscan weapons. Railjack seems to just be archwing in a shared vehicle with just exterminate as it's single mode - is there a way for me to enjoy this content?

Like, does the gameplay change in the later part of the map or something?

Edited by elZach
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Thando said:

So, how do you feel about:

The Omni tool is added to the gearwheel wherever there's an empty spot, yet it does not exist in inventory, so we can't change the placement without emptying the wheel to clear a spot where you want it. 

Have you found a way to exit RJ without pulling everyone to the Drydock? (Sometimes I highly doubt DE even attempt to mimic solo queuing)

What is your preferred choice of armament?

Omni tool goes to the first empty spot yeah, So for easy use I recommend placing it to at least the first 12 slots in the wheel , otherwise you can't bind it. I have mine on F6 , works like a charm.

I'm pretty sure as soon as you get the mission completed screen , you're free to abort the mission and keep like %95 of the stuff , but for now there is no better way than pulling the ship to the Dojo after every mission. It has it's bonuses though. All your payloads just max out when you're back to the dojo and ship gets completely repaired , But I think the Payload part is a bug that will get fixed soon.

So the way Railjack works now is , the ship is immortal as long as you can keep repairing it.So what I'm going for is , waiting for the last 10 seconds to repair gives 50+ of immortality to the ship. So in that case you don't need to put any defense mods to the ship , I went full damage mods which you can see on the attachment. It's not perfect by any means , but with MK III Cryophon you can deal +12k damage if you crit , which means 1 shot the normal fighters , which I would say works like a charm.3BEC36A8704A5FFDE0867B5A26D37A8009A11DBE

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Is it fun?

It is different , much like Archwing missions when they were first implemented , there is a big difficulty curse due to the fact that you have to start from ground 0. So the enemies feel really strong at first , but as you improve your ship it actually becomes quiet fun. Also you get really cool abilities like being able to launch  yourself to the enemy ships , teleport inside the ship or Recall yourself back to the ship whenever you want. Drift around with your Railjack. Access to the BFG which annihilates anything in its path (DOME charged Forward Artillery is the 2nd way that I know of that can kill Crew ships , first being infiltarting it and destroying its reactor.You can instead shoot it with Forward Artillery and destroy it at the comfort of your Railjack)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, elZach said:

I didnt enjoy Archwing, even when it still had hitscan weapons. Railjack seems to just be archwing in a shared vehicle with just exterminate as it's single mode - is there a way for me to enjoy this content?

Like, does the gameplay change in the later part of the map or something?

There are many different aspects to it , like Forward artillery that can destroy Crew ships , Slingshot ability that allows you to launch yourself at enemies (Infiltrate Crew ships as well) There are also mini-missions that requiere you to hack secret files from Astroid bases (The Interiors are copied from existing Grineer maps) Assasinate target missions (With the same principle) 

If you're in a decent size clan , It's really easy to find 3 more people and join a discord channel and start banging. It might get repetitive after a while but this is Warframe. The game circles around the idea of grind. But I understand what you mean , Railjack as of now is pretty much a complete separate game. It's like a mini-game of Warframe. But I'm sure it will get integrated into some bigger picture Archwing never could have. The devs have been hinting a major war starting and Railjack will be at the Center of it. Worst case scenario you could at least do all the nodes at least once and get yourself some Mk III BP's for future. It will be a breath of fresh air in my opinion. I think if you're a veteran player , you might like the idea of the challenge it gives in the beginning. You can't hide behind your melee that deals 2M damage or riven mods. I kind of missed that challenge , not being able to 1 shot everything feels nice actually.

2 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

What's the best way to farm those resources?

And also how do I have 4000 health for my ship. I only have 2200.

I would say best way to farm is to kill enemies as fast as possible , and for that I recommend CRYOPHON MK III with a lot of damage mods. It can deal +12k damage crit (1 shot Fighter ships) and not move around that much. Because most of the loot (Besides Titanium) gets dropped from enemy ships , so staying at one place at a time will help you loot a lot more resources because they'll all be bunched up in one place. Also remember to Refine at the forgery once in a while (Preferably after you craft maximum Relovite so you can keep repairing the ship) And do higher level missions. Veil(3rd planet) gives highest amount of loot as far as I know and the highest amount of spawns. So don't waste time trying to loot an empty map after killing everyone for 20 minutes. You'll only get Diodes/Titanium. Focus on being able to kill the enemy ships as fast as possible and start over. Also Resource booster helps a lot (2x amount of resources)

vor 56 Minuten schrieb Mrguilty1:

To be honest with you , I couldn't find a single new BP from the new guns. And I did every node at least 10-15 times by this point. I'm 7/7/7/7 antrinsics for  comparison. I have no idea how to get them at this point but I think you can find the components needed at Wiki page.

unknown.png

So far I only got the Quellor, it dropped from one of the assassination bosses inside the asteroid base.

1 hour ago, Mrguilty1 said:

I got Mk III of every part and did all the nodes.Feel free to ask me anything you want about the Railjack . Common bugs,how to work around them ,weapon recommendations etc. I've been none-stop farming since the update

I just got my new PC (old one was on its last legs and finally went kaput) and wasn't able to prepare my Railjack during the rising tide update. Now that I can finally play, I've run into a 12 hour repair timer in the rising tide quest. So I bought a rush repair drone to bypass the wait time but can't figure out how to use it. How do I use it? :T

Edited by Jackal_Off

19 minutes ago, Jackal_Off said:

I just got my new PC (old one was on its last legs and finally went kaput) and wasn't able to prepare my Railjack during the rising tide update. Now that I can finally play, I've run into a 12 hour repair timer in the rising tide quest. So I bought a rush repair drone to bypass the wait time but can't figure out how to use it. How do I use it? :T

You cannot bypass Rising tide mission repair times sadly. The entire quest takes 3 days to finish because of 12 hour craft times. But don't fret , nothing is lost. The repair drone is used to repair parts that drop from Railjack missions , it allows you to bypass 12 hours of waiting time AND NO RESOURCE gets used when rushing it. So you save around 30k-40k resources at MK III parts and skip the wait. So good luck on your journey to get Railjack. You're kinda lucky because of the fact that by the time you'll have Railjack , ED will probably patch most of the bugs we're facing right now. So you'll have a much better experience than what we faced! Hope that covers it all. Gl with your railjack , 

I can also recommend farming for the needed parts such as 120 Copernics and 100 pustrels from railjack , you can join someone else's run and farm them in like 10 minutes instead of HOURS of mining. Other resources are just common and you should have plenty already laying around , besides 15 Argon crystals which cannot be stored.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Is it fun?

Yes.

I remember remarking way back when that the real kicker for Empyrean would be the core gameplay loop. And that much they have nailed - in fact, pretty much this whole phase seems to be dedicate soley to that, and ironing out what issues it does have (and it does) before they jump into the more risky, avant-garde parts or expansions to the system such as squad link.

The actual moment-to-moment gameplay of Empyrean is solid. That's a huge relief in and of itself.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

Does ship health ever get any better? I'm on the final node of Saturn and got a lousy 1600 shields and 1900 hull. Am I missing something?

You need to get better versions of your avionic mods, and of course level them up as well as leveling up your grid.

A Zetki Bulkhead on a maxed grid slot for example, will give you 506% Hull, which on my case results in 6,060 hull total.

One common mistake I've seen is people assuming that all avionics mods with the same name are the same thing. But there are different versions of the same mod for each house, each with different upgrade levels ( one house may allow only 1 pip, while the other goes all the way to 10 ).

Just now, Thando said:

I wonder if many may miss the importance of levelling the grid and not just the mods. 

Makes a huge difference. 

Most likely.

To be fair, it's DEs fault for not making any of this obvious. It's mods 2.0 without a tutorial.

Important things I've noticed several people aren't aware of ( and then complaint that their RJ is weak ):

1) Each house has a different version of the same named mod, some more powerful than others. 

2) People forget that upgrading their grid is essential, same as upgrading the avionics (mods)

13 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Most likely.

To be fair, it's DEs fault for not making any of this obvious. It's mods 2.0 without a tutorial.

Important things I've noticed several people aren't aware of ( and then complaint that their RJ is weak 😞

1) Each house has a different version of the same named mod, some more powerful than others. 

2) People forget that upgrading their grid is essential, same as upgrading the avionics (mods)

I think I will make a huge guide soon on Railjack , and will keep updating it as time goes by. I think a lot of people could use it. We have a lot of people not knowing what's going on and getting to Veil without any upgrades or the wrong(Not meta/worse) ones

Edited by Mrguilty1

Il y a 4 heures, Mrguilty1 a dit :

I went full damage mods which you can see on the attachment. It's not perfect by any means , but with MK III Cryophon you can deal +12k damage if you crit , which means 1 shot the normal fighters , which I would say works like a charm.

Hey, I managed to figure out most of the stuff except weapons ! The whole set of different damage types differents "schools".  Ennemy resistance to damage is unclear... Not feeling like spending 300 platinums or farming for a month to figure it out... so if you've got some data i'm interested 😉