Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur deluxe

carbman95

On 2019-12-15 at 3:45 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Funny enough I never noticed the changes made to the elbows. But if the artist had a problem with the alterations then they should’ve asked for a compromise. Maybe ask for different head blades.

I’ve seen alterations and additions made to Ligers skins and they’ve had no problem with it. So unless DE were being jerks and not willing to communicate on the skin then this skin not being added and is getting the vermillion skin is strictly on the artist.

Also, let’s face it. Changes or not you would’ve bought the skin regardless.

Not just the elbows. There were changes to the legs, thighs and her waist.

That skin would be glorious. Unfortunately, DE replaced it with that chicken. 

16 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

What you are describing in Wander design is a over the top samurai armor. It's not the same criteria. If we are just gonna go by those in then Frost Deluxe is edgy. It's the context you are using them in that matters as well. Sure while I'm not a fan of that Wander skin either personally it fits way better with Warframe design.

That’s why I say it’s a matter of perspective. One could make a case for Frost Deluxe being edgy, sure. Others might disagree, because everyone has different tastes and opinions.

Everyone draws a different line between what they see as a cool cultural/mythological reference as opposed to an “edgy” design element. To one viewer, Viking horns. To another, demonic horns.

Personally I feel the “edgiest “ part of Zato is the helmet since it looks like a skull combined with a kasa hat. Equipping a different one makes Excalibur look more like a weathered wanderer imo. 

16 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

Just take a serious look at Zato Helmet plus that half exposed red burn mark on him and tell me that wasn't made with edge in mind.

What “red mark”are you referring to by the way? Looking at Zato with default colors, the only red elements I can see in-game and in the concept are his ponytail and silk cloth attachments.

Edited by ExcaliburUmbra

1 hour ago, Anthraxicus said:

Not just the elbows. There were changes to the legs, thighs and her waist.

That skin would be glorious. Unfortunately, DE replaced it with that chicken. 

We just went over why we got vermillion over that skin. They didn’t replace it with vermillion. They literally couldn’t use the skin and had to make a new Ember skin that didn’t resemble the first skin.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

We just went over why we got vermillion over that skin. They didn’t replace it with vermillion. They literally couldn’t use the skin and had to make a new Ember skin that didn’t resemble the first skin.

The reason both sides stopped cooperation is because DE wanted to add that horrible blade on the head? Geez. I wonder why the artist got mad. I would too. It is said that we won't be seeing any more of skins. Most of them are among my favorites.

Still, I'd rather DE didn't add anything instead of the chicken. Awful skin.

As for the Nidus skin, I love it

Spoiler

bqDCnhg.pngOICL0ue.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ChaosSabre said:

I'll just copy pasta my other response.

"Demon skull helmet with a blindfold that resembles demon horns, spiky demon face shoulder pad, spiky pattern clothes, half exposed leather patterny outfit with a red symbol on it.

Ye no edge here whatsoever."

OK but, I could make a description similar to yours on like 70% of the roster and put an 'edgy' tag on it.

I mean, Warframes are meant to look somewhat menacing (except Octavia, that's why I hate her, among other things). 

At least this skin doesn't throw at your face the typical "look at my long and stiff horns", that many and many other warframe have... that visor is meant to be both a japanese strawhat and horns.

The kubrodon shoulder pad is removable as far as I can see, so it's more a plus than anything else; those spiky metallic bits on the fur are not that spiky (and I see them quite a lot on female purses :D)...

As for the red symbol I swear I'm failing hard at seeing it 😅

Edited by (PS4)DidacoJack

DE, please, can You fix 2 things: 

1) U can`t equip NOTHING on left shoulder. But WHY!?? There is no "equip no shoulders" in options.

2) These ... beads. Can they be... optional? Like Valkittie/Necros exclusive attachments? PLEASE I BEG U! I think I have a... BEADS-o-phobia.Freezing Sesame Street GIF by Willem Dafriend

8 hours ago, Dmitriy_D said:

DE, please, can You fix 2 things: 

1) U can`t equip NOTHING on left shoulder. But WHY!?? There is no "equip no shoulders" in options.

2) These ... beads. Can they be... optional? Like Valkittie/Necros exclusive attachments? PLEASE I BEG U! I think I have a... BEADS-o-phobia.Freezing Sesame Street GIF by Willem Dafriend

If it makes you feel better; those beads are just Pokeballs filled with refugee Squirtles and Bulbasaurs Sword/Shield abandoned. Don't let them throw them away again. 😞

Also; why are people so afraid of edgy things? Embrace the darkness and spread fear to your enemies.

Also also; Volt Deluxe Proto is 2nd worst skin in game after Nova's. 🙂 Zato is superior in all aspects in pure fact so much so that it's impossible for the "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" concept to override it. I hope DE learns from those mistakes and never lets it happen again.

Edited by Wolfdoggie

22 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Also; why are people so afraid of edgy things? Embrace the darkness and spread fear to your enemies.

Not afraid of it, just cringing at it. It gets even worse when you realise there are people who are %100 serious when they say "I have a demon in my right arm, and I want to watch the world burn!!! Only MCR understands me, and I think I might become a serial killer."

22 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Zato is superior in all aspects in pure fact so much so that it's impossible for the "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" concept to override it.

It is absolutely impossible for anything to over ride the "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" concept. I can't be bothered to go in on detail and explain why taste is subjective, and beauty is personal concept developed through your own experiences and ideals, so I'm just going to say: Read the thread.

• 2 weeks later...