Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loadout for highlevelRailjack Mission?


Vyra
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

I don't know what you mean, my fulmin can kill Lich Thralls with 5 hits...

You see, level 70 enemies in Railjack are not your typical level 70 enemies, or even Lich Thralls. More like level 100 to 110 in terms of health with quite a punch.

Still, probably fortunate that Melee 3.0 Phase 2 came first, because they still get nicely minced up with melee weapons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

You see, level 70 enemies in Railjack are not your typical level 70 enemies, or even Lich Thralls. More like level 100 to 110 in terms of health with quite a punch.

Still, probably fortunate that Melee 3.0 Phase 2 came first, because they still get nicely minced up with melee weapons.

Ty, why do melee weapons act like unmodded in railjack missions?

Like fury not working etc...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Vyra said:

Ty, why do melee weapons act like unmodded in railjack missions?

Like fury not working etc...

They... work though. I built a Scindo Prime Gas hybrid build focusing on BR at the time of Railjack, and I'm just chopping them up nicely once I built my combo up quickly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

They... work though. I built a Scindo Prime Gas hybrid build focusing on BR at the time of Railjack, and I'm just chopping them up nicely once I built my combo up quickly.

Neither for me or my friend, our weapons are slow even primed fury

We made the test, i take my Paracesis in Sorties, everything works perfect fast as hell swings.

THE SAME Loadout on Railjack mission, Melee weapon swinging slow as fck...

Edited by Vyra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...