Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does DE have an Optimization Team?

mrpyro12345678

17 minutes ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

The title says it all. I want to play WF Empyrean, but lag prevents me from joining people's Dojos to board their railjacks. This is so frustrating, that I decided I would ask the question in the title.

... Knowing your specs so we can have an idea of how the Warframe client runs is helpful...

1 минуту назад, Uhkretor сказал:

... Knowing your specs so we can have an idea of how the Warframe client runs is helpful...

Even though yes, the equipment I have is old, it still manages to run most of other games nicely... but Warframe for some reason. Even on the lowest of all settings and all the memory poured into Warframe. Yeeaaaah.

1 minute ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

Even though yes, the equipment I have is old, it still manages to run most of other games nicely... but Warframe for some reason. Even on the lowest of all settings and all the memory poured into Warframe. Yeeaaaah.

3 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

As in, share your specs with us.

1 минуту назад, Uhkretor сказал:

As in, share your specs with us.

I don't exactly remember the names, but I know it's quite old. Like, a lot. HOWEVER, back in the day, it was considered REALLY, REALLY GOOD. So good, in fact, it runs modern games nicely. Take HAWKEN for example. I can play that game, without changing any of the settings from high. 2nd gen most of the parts. Except the PCU. Another note: it can run Dauntless out of all games, with lag, but it is playable. Warframe on the other hand, is the only game that can potentially brick my computer. Like, seriously...

9 minutes ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

I don't exactly remember the names, but I know it's quite old. Like, a lot. HOWEVER, back in the day, it was considered REALLY, REALLY GOOD. So good, in fact, it runs modern games nicely. Take HAWKEN for example. I can play that game, without changing any of the settings from high. 2nd gen most of the parts. Except the PCU. Another note: it can run Dauntless out of all games, with lag, but it is playable. Warframe on the other hand, is the only game that can potentially brick my computer. Like, seriously...

Hawken isn't really "modern" (did they finally revive this steaming mess?) and without specific names there is no telling what your actual problem is.

warframe always was very optimized even when i got some older pc's. the thing they need to consider is creating a Team for REVIEW of older content and improve upon them, i keep seeing the people here talking on how much potential this or that has, on how railjack is the fundation and got potential for that i say and repeat always, All the gamemodes/missions/frames everything in the game has the most potential possible its just that DE is not improving upon them and just spitting something halfbaked and "new" every few months... 
really DE. create a team for review and improvements based on FEEDBACK from dedicated players, so that way we get something to do in the game. 

I run the game, and even Railjack stuff on a i7 2600k with 16GB and a 760GTX.  There's nothing in my system newer than 5 years old, which honestly is about the life expectancy of a PC.  I would honestly say they do a pretty good job of supporting older hardware.  

I'm sure the newer stuff is still undergoing optimization and improvements will be seen in the coming months.

21 minutes ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

Take HAWKEN for example.

If HAWKEN is your standard for "modern" games then I got bad news for you.

That game is pretty old, and even back then wasn't top of the line.

12 minutes ago, Nesodos said:

Hawken isn't really "modern" (did they finally revive this steaming mess?)

That thing's long dead, and won't come back.