Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Strawpoll] Will you be purchasing any tier of Ivara's Prime Access? And do you consider yourself an Ivara player in some way?

BlindStalker

I wanted to sort of ask like 2 or 3 survey like questions as my own general curiosity on this topic. Originally I wanted to actually poll people about whether they consider themselves an Ivara player in some way (either being an exclusive Ivara main, or one who actually uses Ivara frequently enough). But I came to the conclusion that that sort of question would've been too complex to really ask properly (I'm guessing someone with a background in sociology or psychology would've demonstrated to me that asking such a question like that would've been too difficult to ask). Realistically though, I wasn't expecting good empirical data from that type of a question, more like "a curiosity glance".

But I did have some interest in wanting to ask others if they were thinking about purchasing any tier of Ivara's Prime access (and I hope I've written this strawpoll with very straight-forward answers). Again I'm not really expecting good empirical polling data, just a curiosity glance. 

Strawpoll: http://www.strawpoll.me/19090312

Although I'm still curious, if you do express yourself as an Ivara player in some way, please feel free to describe it in a reply below. Say anything, what mission types you enjoy using her on or what you like to do with her (even fashion framing if that's your thing). I am just curious to know how others use Ivara.

If you want to know some minor things about me, I'm a loyal Ivara main that has over 1,600 in-game hours played with my beloved huntress alone. I try to use Ivara almost exclusively for any given mission type. Been recently meeting with other Ivara players in-game and that has been quite an enjoyable experience for myself personally. Either through playing a game with, or just chatting together.

Can't vote on the poll becaus it lacks a "Yes, but I don't know which tier" option 😄

I don't really play Ivara yet, but I plan on using her for spy missions and survival (I mostly play survival on any frame). Why on earth am I buying Prime Access if I don't play Ivara? To support the game and give myself a nice Christmas present that I'll most likely end up spending more time on than I'd spend on AAA game title.

14 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

Can't vote on the poll becaus it lacks a "Yes, but I don't know which tier" option 😄

I don't really play Ivara yet, but I plan on using her for spy missions and survival (I mostly play survival on any frame). Why on earth am I buying Prime Access if I don't play Ivara? To support the game and give myself a nice Christmas present that I'll most likely end up spending more time on than I'd spend on AAA game title.

Oops. Sorry, I missed adding that option as one of the possible choices. Unfortunately I don't think I can edit the strawpoll off of strawpoll.me, or at least I can't see the option. Perhaps if I had an account on there I could possibly edit it, but I just made this strawpoll on a whim.

Though I did leave an option as ' Yes (but I would prefer not to say which tier)'. If I could edit the choices, I would've included 'undecided' in that option as well if I could edit. Perhaps that's the closest option that suits you for now, if being yes, but undecided?

I was planning on it, but recent events have me not particularly interested. I do like Ivara, even though she isn't anywhere near my "main".

If anything I'll wait until she's out and trade plat for her parts/blue prints and save any spending cash for the Steam Christmas sale.

41 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I never understood why ppl love Ivara so much. 

Btw i'm not an ivara player. I used her a lot before the plains, after that I just started to use other frames.

Also feel free to tell me why she's so good. I'm actually really curious.

I enjoy her look and prefer Infiltrate for spy (until recently then started using Wukong) really at this point I play this game as a walking Gun so I choose my favorite weapons, slap a few defensive mods on a frame (Since adaptation and umbra mods grant so much of this) then play so how much I enjoy the look of a character is the most important to me now days.

BUT: Bows are cool, stealth is cool, AoE sleep is cool. Thats why I imagine people use her.

2 minutes ago, RhimeOrReason said:

I enjoy her look and prefer Infiltrate for spy (until recently then started using Wukong) really at this point I play this game as a walking Gun so I choose my favorite weapons, slap a few defensive mods on a frame (Since adaptation and umbra mods grant so much of this) then play so how much I enjoy the look of a character is the most important to me now days.

BUT: Bows are cool, stealth is cool, AoE sleep is cool. Thats why I imagine people use her.

I can get behind that. I play Titania a lot because of her deluxe.

I haven’t had the chance to play Ivara yet, but she’s on my list to try to build! I typically favor bows in most games, so I’m excited to get to try her out. 

Her new Prime look is super elegant and gorgeous. There are only a few animals on earth that are ranked “most deadly,” and the Box Jellyfish is one of them. She’s a metaphor for “drop dead gorgeous.”

I do play Ivara somewhat, mostly on floof hunts...
But i won't buy Prime Acess... Those are too expensive for my tastes. I mean, its not the price itself, it's the price vs what you get... Personally i'm not willing to pay that much money for just cosmetics and a couple boosts. I'd rather just buy plat to support DE instead.