Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TRANCSFERING for Console to pc and XBOX series x/PS5

(XBOX)SATANIC DEMON3

hello DE, i would like this to happen, i love the game thus i have paid alot of money on warframe Xbox, but i am planning on getting PC or XBOX series X, i would like to know if you guys are planning or working on the transfer to PC, or carry on for XBOX series X or PS5?

if DE and get back to me that would be great.

PS great job on the game really amazing.

You'd be better off posting this question in one of the Devstream announcement threads/topics, that way it might get answered during the stream (and there's usually summaries of the streams posted, too).

Personally I feel that it is unlikely to happen, as the console companies really hate the idea of losing players (which is why one or two of them also refuse to allow Cross Play on some titles).

If it was implemented, however, it would be only rarely when the builds were synchronised between PC & console (the same as how account copying works while going away from PC, since it has the same issues).

Im pretty sure they can't do console to PC transfers without the permission of the console they would be transferring from.  The consoles were ok with PC to console transfers because that was more people for them but they would probably not be ok with people transferring out of their eco systems.

De has mentioned cross saves could maybe happen someday , that's your best hope.  However they don't appear to be actively working on this goal it seems to be in a "that would be cool" phase with no plans to put effort into making it happen.

Ps5/xboxSX is just going to be like getting a better pc you're going to have the same account.  DE hasn't said this but it's reasonable to assume since your console wf account is tied to your psn/Xbox name, and both systems are planning to ship with back compatible...

DE already stated that they allow transfer to all recently released systems, so Sexbox and PS5 will allow for a one time account transfer. Cross-saves are in planning, so once that happens you can essentially play your game on the beautiful graphics of the Sexbox (Xbox Series X > Xbox SeX > SeXbox > Sexbox) and then continue in your Nintendo switch on the go. However, the downside is that we don't know when cross-saves are to be released, but we do know they're on very low priority. I'm hoping we get them by 2021. As long away as that is, it's likely to happen sometime later that year.

1 hour ago, (XB1)SATANIC DEMON3 said:

thanks guys for all your comments, i hope that they will do this as many would like this to be a thing.

Unfortunately it's not about what we want. It's about what's practical, and in this world sometimes practicality means that it doesn't really matter how many people want a thing.