Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Railjack Feedback] If your are gonna force co-op on us, don't create mechanics that screws people out of loots cause they stay with the ship to keep it alive.

sv650racer

The resources you pick up in space go to everyone in the team , the resources, mods, and even new weapon bp found on enemy structures/ships go only to the players who go into the structure/ship to pick it up.

Away squad is always the most popular role so naturally it makes sense to screw people who stay in the railjack right?

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Assume its Intended.

"Guilty, even if proven otherwise later", as they say.

Well gonna be a bit inconvenient for the fact that my team prob have to take turns to board to be able to collect the loot,though i can just finish up the exterminate part before doing any boarding...still better to have at least 1 on board my RJ just in case...level 4 tactical can be handy for this

3 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

Well gonna be a bit inconvenient for the fact that my team prob have to take turns to board to be able to collect the loot,though i can just finish up the exterminate part before doing any boarding...still better to have at least 1 on board my RJ just in case...level 4 tactical can be handy for this

Most people dont usually know this and I have to inform them of those pickups not being shared.

I think it has to do with them being seem as normal resource drops.

And the quantity you get inside the Galeons is massive. I was easily able to almost triple the pickups of Cubics last mission, the Forge giving me 240 and around 100 others. Then a looting run in the Galeon bumped it to 1100.

5 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Most people dont usually know this and I have to inform them of those pickups not being shared.

I think it has to do with them being seem as normal resource drops.

And the quantity you get inside the Galeons is massive. I was easily able to almost triple the pickups of Cubics last mission, the Forge giving me 240 and around 100 others. Then a looting run in the Galeon bumped it to 1100.

Best to spread word about that so more people will be aware of this...as they may be missing out on rare drops. 

3 hours ago, Mikaer88 said:

Are you sure about this? Oh man, this is total BS if this is true.

It is true, if a blueprint for one of the new weapons, or even Umbra Forma blueprint drops inside a ship/structure, you gotta go there and pick it yourself. Oh, and if you think "let's wait til mission objective is complete to be safe to go there and not have the ship die" you would be wrong, once mission objective is completed you cannot go inside of the ships/base/etc to pick the thing.

3 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

mandatory co-op was a mistake

It's not mandatory, you can solo in archwing by just leaving the ship far enough away that enemies won't aggro on it. All that's really needed is for DE to make it official, probably with a bandaid mod along the lines of "ship cloaks if empty".

Nothing new. Rare(and other) mods that drop from the void containers/open worlds are never the same for any player - a.k.a If you get continuity for example the person standing next to you can get pressure point from the same container.They never fixed that, so why should they fix this? 😄  

1 hour ago, vegetosayajin said:

Nothing new. Rare(and other) mods that drop from the void containers/open worlds are never the same for any player - a.k.a If you get continuity for example the person standing next to you can get pressure point from the same container.They never fixed that, so why should they fix this? 😄  

Never seen that.  Resource quantities vary between players, but I've never seen someone get a mod or other rare resource from any container that everyone else in the squad didn't get.  However, that's an entirely different issue.  The issue at hand is not that people are getting different things for looting the same container, the issue is people who the game mode encourages to stay on the player ship get nothing from looting the enemy ship while the people doing the looting get a massive pile of stuff.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Never seen that.  

Tested it multiple times with a friend.(than I was farming for continuity) That was only in the void and in fortuna, tho.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

the issue is people who the game mode encourages to stay on the player ship get nothing from looting the enemy ship while the people doing the looting get a massive pile of stuff.

Different issue, but I expect the same result, otherwise there will be less grind - a.k.a. less reason to play the new mode.