Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlimited Railjack resources

MrCojonudo

Hello!

Wonderful update, you guys are awesome! by the way, there is a bug with my Railjack items. They are unlimited. For example, I have curreently 300 Revolite. Even though I spend some in a mission, when I come back I still have 300 revolite. It is a beneficial bug, but it makes the game less interesting, could you please fix it?

Are you sure that your crew members aren't just crafting more during the mission? There are forges on board your Railjack that can craft mission supplies like revolite while you're in action. It draws from loot collected during the mission to craft these supplies. However, you must be at certain Intrinsic levels to use the forge for anything other than revolite.

I've found that those resources only go down if you fail a mission. So I don't think it's a bug, but rather a reward for completing Railjack missions so you don't need to refill them all the time.

Or I definitely hope so... Would suck if that stuff needed refilling, since you could easily forget that between missions and even run out of materials to do so when buying upgrades etc.

19 hours ago, MrCojonudo said:

Hello!

Wonderful update, you guys are awesome! by the way, there is a bug with my Railjack items. They are unlimited. For example, I have curreently 300 Revolite. Even though I spend some in a mission, when I come back I still have 300 revolite. It is a beneficial bug, but it makes the game less interesting, could you please fix it?

They should make in-flight repair and rearm cooldown/charge based, 100% independent from resources. We don't need another chore. It doesn't make the game any better.