Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Been Over Half A Month (Login Diorama)

shut

Does everyone get the same login screen?  I know what the "dead grineer's ugly mug" looks like from the forums, but every time I log in I get a close up of the Ether Reaper.

Give it time to circle around at the login menu, it's nekros holding a ether reaper using desecrate on a dead grineer.

I have to admit I'm getting tired of looking at some dead grineer's ugly mug every time I go to the login screen.

As a person who plays with Dynamic Lighting disabled due to hardware issues, I have to admit I'm getting tired of seeing absolutely nothing every time I go to the login screen.

You know, I don't think I have ever spend more than 2 seconds at the login screen, so I don't really see it as a priority for DE. Seriously, you guys have too much time on your hand, complaining about login screens.....

SMH

I don't get it. What does having too much free time have to do with being annoyed by traces of wasted potential?

A small issue is still an issue, especially when it's unavoidable. Even if we only glance at the login screen for two seconds, it's frankly still irritating for many of us to see the same thing over and over again, knowing that all of the other dioramas that DE has worked on are currently going to complete waste.

I like to roam and make trouble here some times. Don't mind me.

That kind of "Trouble," is both juvenile and annoying. Please, remove it from these forums before the mods are forced to.

Honestly, at least try to be a half-way decent troll.