Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friendly Ratel? Corpus defense mission

AlegeKelso

Running a corpus defense mission on venus and on wave 20 a Ratel showed as friendly.  Cannot kill it and cannot complete the wave. Sitting for 5min waiting for something to happen while explore the map. There is not waypoint to a hostile target. The only thing on the map is the defense target and a blue dot over the ratel. Dont care for losing the loot but aborting the mission is the only to advance

• Like 3

Just found this bug myself with my party.  Wasted a relic because of it during a Corpus Defense.  We read up that it's an older bug that was fixed at some point earlier this year, but seems it has returned.  This particular instance of friendly ratel was likely caused by my party's use of radiation damage for a Nightwave daily.

FbA4W0k.png

As you can see, I'm safely performing emotes next to these docile ratel.  I don't know if it'd be helpful, but maybe ratel should have short lifespans to help with this kind of issue in the future?

Edited by MilleniaKnight
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had this happen to me too. Was on wave 19 of a Corpus defense mission on Gulliver, Phobos.  2 friendly ratels showed up, just sitting nearby and bouncing forever.  Playing on Frost Prime, had a snowglobe protecting the cargo.  Had to abort to get out.

Good to know this still isn't fixed, just happened to me on wave 17, lost so much bonus affinity because I had to force host migrate randoms because I didn't want them to lose all the S#&$ they got. It'd be nice if a singular enemy could stop cucking me of my S#&$, thanks.

Just a quick edit: The only way to fix it as I've found is if you're host they have to abort and host migrate the squad, it resets the wave and fixes it as far as I'm aware, still annoying though, basically have to avoid Endless Corpus until it's fixed.

Edited by Aphyon17

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep this STILL isn't fixed. just happened to me and a friend when we were about to finish the Defense mission for Grendel. A Ratel randomly became friendly just as we were finishing up the wave, and then it became impossible to complete.

Really sucks that every time I try to get someone to play the game, something stupid like this happens. :/ Wish game-breaking bugs were a higher priority, it really hurts the game's image and turns people away from it...

This is still a thing I see.. kinda cool being the first to post about it. Some that seems to work a little is kill the corpus who spawn ratels first. Also we should check what frames are around. Someone's ability might he the cause. Cant remember who I was playing with at the time.

Finally a good group for the Arbitration Mission, we had 28 rounds, I had everything on the mission rewards that I would like to need for Titania Prime ..

... AND then .. THAT .. Again!

I would like to upload the screenshots .. don't know how ...

It is very sad that this bug has not been fixed for 5 weeks.

On 2020-03-10 at 2:50 AM, AlegeKelso said:

kinda cool being the first to post about it

Hate to break it to you but there's reports of it going back to 2018.

(And yeh it just happened to me again. Fortunately not in a game-breaking mission this time)