Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs, problems and issues resulting in not wanting to play

Jackdarsan

Recent update has made me play warframe less, Anyone else feeling the same?

Just getting frustrated with time put in and than losing everything since there was an issue with the game (all loot lost since mission could not successfully conclude).

Had just finished several new rail jack missions and then lost it all (all the new shiny mods and MK2 items - gone). 

Really think there should be a get out feature if there is a bug, why should I fail the mission if no further ships spawn or when then host leaves and the game wont load back into game.  

Just getting my sorties and some dailies done and i'm out.

• Like 1

Not a slam on DE, just a point of view on games in general but I don't tend to play new things when they are added.

Give game companies at least a month, maybe 2 or 3 to work out the bugs.

I created a Lich, I killed it.  The system is poorly done. I'll do more when the system is worked out.

I built a ship, did a few pub Railjack runs, it wasn't very fun dealing with all the bugs.  I'll revisit space around March maybe when the issues are worked out.

I do about the same these days, login and get some dailies knocked out.  Maybe do some NW stuff for the heck of it.  Do a couple of relics to get some forma BP's so I can build one every day to stock pile them.

16 hours ago, KnightKrawlur said:

I do about the same these days, login and get some dailies knocked out.  Maybe do some NW stuff for the heck of it.  Do a couple of relics to get some forma BP's so I can build one every day to stock pile them.

That is exactly what i'm doing, need more Forma for all these Kuva weapons. 

Just disappointed that I haven't been able to keep up with my mates who have been able to max out their Rail Jack ranks (didn't know you get 15K mastery for each one).