The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Railjack hud display disappearing.

VA4L

When I drop out of an airlock during a railjack mission the HUD disappears and I can't see crosshairs, squad avatars, mission progress, turret target indicators ship's HP or ammo. Basically unarmed and clueless. The bug only goes away if I land the ship, exit the dojo and then come back. Otherwise it persists in the next mission.  

yeah same thing happened to me, i realized that before it happen the animation for pulling the forge down happen twice. so i think it registered twice and only exit 1 time so the hud is gone bcz the system thinks you are still in the forge. not 100% sure, just a guess

just got this bug like the guys above are describing, happened after the forge got messed up.  The animation to pull it down occurred but the UI didn't open.  I was able to interact with it again and build stuff, but was missing most of my UI for the rest of the mission.

This is only a theory, but I think that the reason it happens with the forge animation messing up or dropping out of airlocks is because the game clears the ui in the transition and a bug in the animation causes it to never call the ui back. When the foundry animation plays twice, maybe the screen clear from the first animation is still in place, so it never calls the main ui back. 

Bonjour j'ai un soucis qui apparaît très souvent et notamment en Trio Eidolon et en Railjack, les barres de vie et noms des ennemies et alliés disparaissent.

Voilà mes logs :

(ID ticket support  #2004912)

Edited by Minoz794

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-12-21 at 7:02 AM, Zorogi101 said:

yeah same thing happened to me, i realized that before it happen the animation for pulling the forge down happen twice. so i think it registered twice and only exit 1 time so the hud is gone bcz the system thinks you are still in the forge. not 100% sure, just a guess

+1 just got out of a mission today where this happened to me. it looked like the first time i interacted with the forge it pulled down, but the forge ui didnt come up, so i interacted with the forge a second time and it appeared. after i exited the forge all other ui was gone until going back to orbiter.

during the glitch i exited the railjack in space. the indicator for where my ship was appeared for a short time, but eventually i got lost because it disappeared completely. spent 20+ minutes just searching for my railjack 🤣☹️

Edited by itsly