Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Needs To Be Back In Alert Or In A Planet.

Makemap

Banshee is based on luck which is a lot worst than Vauban. You can have 1 year without getting it or never completing the set ever. What would be the point of farming Banshee when "Banshee Prime" comes out? Plus there are more mods that are filling the loot table from you to get the BP from Defense.

Those who already got it consider yourself lucky, until the next few updates coming along. New players will never be able to get it, by then if Banshee Prime comes out, they would have got that way before Banshee(means selling Banshee right after they finally got it. Probably after a year or so).

Ummm... I'm fine with the way Banshee is. Know how long it took me to farm her? 50 minutes. Yep. It's not hard. There are levels that have higher percent chances to get her. The hardest part to get it the helmet from Xini, and even that has a 2% or so chance to drop last I checked, which isn't bad compared to some Void stuff.

Putting her back in the alerts would be the worst mistake ever. Vauban's place in the alerts is already unpopular and makes him rare, and people are always petitioning to have him placed somewhere else. I concur. I've needed his helmet, and his helmet only, for... weeks. It's maddening.

Ummm... I'm fine with the way Banshee is. Know how long it took me to farm her? 50 minutes. Yep. It's not hard. There are levels that have higher percent chances to get her. The hardest part to get it the helmet from Xini, and even that has a 2% or so chance to drop last I checked, which isn't bad compared to some Void stuff.

Putting her back in the alerts would be the worst mistake ever. Vauban's place in the alerts is already unpopular and makes him rare, and people are always petitioning to have him placed somewhere else. I concur. I've needed his helmet, and his helmet only, for... weeks. It's maddening.

Your fine because you have her already. Gettting her first time is just pure luck. Which is the problem for her.

• 1 month later...

Warframe Trick #7: Want it? Don't want it.

The game itself seems to be a bit psychic in that it'll give everything you don't want at a given time. Forget about the Banshee parts, and watch as they drop like candy. Same goes for basically everything else.

The game itself seems to be a bit psychic in that it'll give everything you don't want at a given time. Forget about the Banshee parts, and watch as they drop like candy. Same goes for basically everything else.

I'd say that's crazy, but it actually worked for me.

It's also true in every game really where there is a level of what you find being determined by rng. 

Ummm... I'm fine with the way Banshee is. Know how long it took me to farm her? 50 minutes. Yep. It's not hard.

Congratulations, you win at luck. 

I've been trying to get Banshee's helmet for 5 months.  At this point, I've just started hoarding all the parts from other frames and weapons, just so that if trading is ever implemented I can offer up anything imaginable for a Banshee helmet. 

This is true to the core. Once I helped a friend farm Xini for helmet and after several runs in a row - nothing. I took one run by myself right after - helmet at wave 5...

Congratulations, you win at luck. 

I've been trying to get Banshee's helmet for 5 months.  At this point, I've just started hoarding all the parts from other frames and weapons, just so that if trading is ever implemented I can offer up anything imaginable for a Banshee helmet. 

Yup, trading will solve a lot of problems that RNG generates - I will gladly trade any amount of Banshee helmets for that god dam Reaper Prime blade...

Actually ever game is like this. I remember in Pokemon, I'd avoid looking at the pokedex entry for the 'mon I was looking for so the game wouldn't know what I wanted, and thus never give it to me.

I got the Banshee helm, and my first Barrel diffusion, running Xini for XP, and got my split chamber running a defence mission just to get to the next area.

Edited by 00zau