Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't think I can play games other than warframe

You can be a kangaroo on crack spreading fire, plague or whatever you want, or you can take it slow and play tactical, shooting behind cover while using abilities to soften the enemies before finishing them with guns/abilities

Not to mention, you have many ways to play from tanky healer to mad plague bringer, your basic assault rifle to Astartes bolter

You have IKEA, fishing, mining, animal conservation, monster hunting named eidolon, flying on space, skateboarding, all in one package for free if you know what you're doing

Really, any game that has this much outside warframe?

21 hours ago, 844448 said:

You can be a kangaroo on crack spreading fire, plague or whatever you want, or you can take it slow and play tactical, shooting behind cover while using abilities to soften the enemies before finishing them with guns/abilities

Not to mention, you have many ways to play from tanky healer to mad plague bringer, your basic assault rifle to Astartes bolter

You have IKEA, fishing, mining, animal conservation, monster hunting named eidolon, flying on space, skateboarding, all in one package for free if you know what you're doing

Really, any game that has this much outside warframe?

I can't play any other game than disco Elysium. It's better than all the RPGs in the last 3 years