Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making Railjack our personal Orbiter Proposition

WildxHunter

Hi everyone

i know you are now very busy with the bug fixing of Emperian update but i like to make a proposal about the improvement of the Railjack.

in one sentence WHY NOT MAKING THE RAILJACK OUR PERSONAL ORBITER ?

Yes instead of having that big empty space in the back just for stocking and refining resources with 4 forge, why not make it more compact.

and add a place where the Landing crafts of the Crew (4 players) can latch in like on the relays.

what's good about that :

- IT will be good for the immersion.

- In the end of every Railjack mission a player can leave the party by going to its own landing craft.

- The owner of the Railjack will go to his clan only for upgrades upgrades and new gear and his Railjack will be his Orbiter.

- The normal mission (star chart) could be added to the Railjack navigation too, and will work as is now.

- When a player will see his home BURN (Railjack) he will defend it with more emotional implication 😛.

the issues that should be solved:

- The functionalities in our orbiter now (arsenal, forge, Mods console ....) for those i think the solution is to give the Railjack (our new orbiter) 2 Modes:

* Normal mode : all the consoles are accessible in the Railjack like in the Orbiter and the decorations too.

* Combat mode : all the consoles retract into the walls to be secured, the decorations disappear and we will have our Railjack like now in the missions.

- The 3 Romes could be compacted in the hearth of the Railjack:

* the personal carter should be put as is or redesigned with saving the same decorations parameters.

* the helmith rome redesigned.

* The operator Rome this big space wasted only for the second dream quest, that can stay as is in the landing craft until the completion of the second dream, then the played could move to his Railjack when constructed with more compact pod like the finger in the Railjack 😄.

To resume i tried to give a perspective to integrate Railjeck into Warframe star chart mission, fusing it with our landing craft as our new orbiter and integrate it generally in the existing gameplay.

that will make it a gool for new players to attain and a praise for veteran to defend.

like my ship is bigger then yours 😄 you know hhhhhhhh.

Right now we're kind of in railjack beta many of the features talked about are not in yet.  I believe flying around the solar system with it was one they talked about.  as well as stuff like landing it in the plains of eidolon.

This likely could be part of the future... It kind of already is your railjack is attached to your orbiter if you look up through the glass you can see it and a tube going to it

RailJack could have a complete corridor where you could fit all your Custom Setups in a row (like the one in our Personal Room in the Liset). I see myself changing Setup by simply walking in front of it and hit X, instead of a List Menu.

That would be gorgeous and that's a valid reason for me to agree on that.

I love your idea... 

Last day, with my bad english, i tried to describe a way to merge the actual orbiter with our railjack

I link you the post: 

Some people in the discussion has gone a little Off topic, but for say it easy, i found where is possible to add all the actual orbiter room inside the railjack (in unused space).

I also tell that:
-) This room will not be accessible during the railjack mission
-) Decoration only allowed in particular areas. Maybe they could make a system like the dojo (where you could not decorate near your room console), so they could avoid decoration in particuar areas of the railjack causing troll