Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Anyone Else Accidentally Rushing Builds? (We Need A Sorting System)

Hypevosa

I was wondering if I'm the only person who's accidentally rushed a build, and if anyone else thinks we need a slightly better system for this?

I just accidentally rushed 2 pieces of equipment that were minutes away from finishing for a whopping 75 plat (3 forma/potatoes down the drain D:) all because I had about 12 or so items that were completed, and in the mess of nearly every one being done I missed when I clicked 2 that had not been finished.  (before it's suggested, I did send a report about it).

I was thinking this could be prevented in one of a few ways.

1.  Allow us to select an option to disallow rushing:  This is something I know a number of us would never spend plat on, I'd not mind completely disallowing it except where I clearly wanted it by navigating menus to reselect the option.

2.  Give a completed builds screen where all completed items go:  This way you separate "I want to rush build this" from "I want to claim this."  The disadvantage being not having those items all immediately visible.

3.  Put ready to claim items all at the top of the foundry page:  This is probably the best option - it clearly sorts things, you don't have to navigate to another screen, etc.

Some kind of system to stop accidental rushing would be a kindness - I'm hesitant to get any more platinum while it's so easy to waste it (though I'm now paranoid about what I have remaining).

A collect all and/or rush all button would be a nice addition as well.

Edited by Hypevosa

Just be wary when going through the Foundry, no need for such a rush. (Hah, get it... Hrmnthngtm...)

I never rubs anything anyway, but if a build is completed, I always check what it is before hitting claim.

Yes, you have some items to go through, but RELAX.

Also, there is a giant difference between the claim button and the rush button.

And doesn't it ask for your permission before you rush something to stop this from happening?

Just be wary when going through the Foundry, no need for such a rush. (Hah, get it... Hrmnthngtm...)

I never rubs anything anyway, but if a build is completed, I always check what it is before hitting claim.

Yes, you have some items to go through, but RELAX.

Also, there is a giant difference between the claim button and the rush button.

And doesn't it ask for your permission before you rush something to stop this from happening?

I am relaxed, I scroll, click the button and immediately hit space to cut time with a notification letting me know an item's been added to my inventory when I know it's already going to be - this means when I hit that rush button by accident it immediately makes the purchase when I hit the spacebar.

There is no giant difference, when the whole screen is the same exact color with same text colors as well.

It was my mistake, but it was very quick and easily made.  Any system to prevent quick and easily made mistakes would be a good one.  Honestly a claim all and/or rush all button would be nice as well.  When you make 4 warframes' parts in one night it would be nice to have one button to press instead of 20.

This game has a million "are you sure" windows. I think it's fine the way it is, really. Read stuff that pops up before clicking yes or no.

You hitting spacebar is your own fault. That's what the pop ups are for: one last warning.

Edited by gell

This game has a million "are you sure" windows. I think it's fine the way it is, really. Read stuff that pops up before clicking yes or no.

You hitting spacebar is your own fault. That's what the pop ups are for: one last warning.

So I'll ask you then, why is it not better to have a system that sorts built items already?  Or a button that collects prebuilt items?  Or are you enjoying nursing some sort of superiority complex too much to want a simpler way of collecting items from the foundry?