Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zetki avionics

Grim_Blades

Question

7 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, Grim_Blades said:

Heyy can someone please tell me what missions of railjack has the best chance of dropping zetki avionics?

If you want a specific house? All over, depending on which avionic you want. For example, the Kosma Cutter (Earth) has Zekti Bulkhead as a rare drop. The Gyre Outrider (Saturn) has  Zekti Hull Weave as a rare drop. Once you know which enemy, you want to pick the mission that lets you kill the greatest number of that enemy in the shortest time.

34 minutes ago, HansLuft778 said:

I would say any veil mission, but I don't really know.

That's not how it works. As far as I can tell:

• Each house has strengths and weaknesses.
  • The mods with the most ranks are rare, the mods with the least ranks are common.
  • Almost every enemy has rare drops. It's not related to region.

The way to find out where different avionics drop is to complete enemy entries in the codex. A completed entry has all its drops listed. 

The codex doesn't name the house, but you will know the grade (the number of ranks) of the avionic you're getting. The codex doesn't say Zekti Bulkhead, for example, it just lists Bulkhead as a rare drop from Kosma Cutters, this is the one with the most ranks (Zekti). The Kosma Flak lists Bulkhead as a common drop, this is the one with the least ranks (Lavan). So both the "best" and "worst" Bulkhead avionics are obtained in Earth missions.

Edited by schilds
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, schilds said:

If you want a specific house? All over, depending on which avionic you want. For example, the Kosma Cutter (Earth) has Zekti Bulkhead as a rare drop. The Gyre Outrider (Saturn) has  Zekti Hull Weave as a rare drop. Once you know which enemy, you want to pick the mission that lets you kill the greatest number of that enemy in the shortest time.

That's not how it works. As far as I can tell:

• Each house has strengths and weaknesses.
  • The mods with the most ranks are rare, the mods with the least ranks are common.
  • Almost every enemy has rare drops. It's not related to region.

The way to find out where different avionics drop is to complete enemy entries in the codex. A completed entry has all its drops listed. 

The codex doesn't name the house, but you will know the grade (the number of ranks) of the avionic you're getting. The codex doesn't say Zekti Bulkhead, for example, it just lists Bulkhead as a rare drop from Kosma Cutters, this is the one with the most ranks (Zekti). The Kosma Flak lists Bulkhead as a common drop, this is the one with the least ranks (Lavan). So both the "best" and "worst" Bulkhead avionics are obtained in Earth missions.

Thanks this is really helpfull

12 hours ago, Twentyside said:

I haven't gotten to veil yet as all my stuff is at lvl 5. Do the MK lll parts get dropped there? I'm assuming so since I haven't seen any or maybe just bad RNG for me. But was hoping someone could verify.

Yes, Mk III parts are Veil rewards.

4 hours ago, Pendragon1951 said:

Keep in mind you personally on your own ship don't have to go to each node, especially in the beginning, you can join another crew and get credit for completing the node as well as getting good items to fit on your own ship.

Yes, it's a common technique while levelling up a new railjack ship to do higher level public missions to gather avionics for preparing your ship.