Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack resource method for everything

MollAgdeduba

As title say, i'm writing to you for a simple idea: use the railjack method of farming for every single mission in the game, so one people take a resources, all people share the same ammount. Same for Endo, Mod, various drop, etc... 

Why?

-) We are a team that work togheter for finish a mission, so it is reasonable tht we share resources at the end of the mission, (like we already do with credits)

-) This could help new player to take faster the reource they need (yes, i know that the most of you don't need that little more nano spores... buy maybe someone need)

-) This could create in the game new role for player during a mission (now the only role is "crazy run killing faster"; maybe in a mission there could be someone that say "i go farm while u defend the objective", etc..)

-) Some people simply don't ping important mod or resources. Some cause don't see them, some don't think you could need, some are simply bad people. But with this method no problem. If u take a rare mod, everyone take. If you take a precious alloy plate, everyone take. 

NOTE:

In railjack could be useful to share also the resources taken inside the enemy base and starship.

Edited by MollAgdeduba
  • Like 5

vor 22 Minuten schrieb MollAgdeduba:

As title say, i'm writing to you for a simple idea: use the railjack method of farming for every single mission in the game, so one people take a resources, all people share the same ammount. Same for Endo, Mod, various drop, etc... 

Why?

-) We are a team that work togheter for finish a mission, so it is reasonable tht we share resources at the end of the mission, (like we already do with credits)

-) This could help new player to take faster the reource they need (yes, i know that the most of you don't need that little more nano spores... buy maybe someone need)

-) This could create in the game new role for player during a mission (now the only role is "crazy run killing faster"; maybe in a mission there could be someone that say "i go farm while u defend the objective", etc..)

-) Some people simply don't ping important mod or resources. Some cause don't see them, some don't think you could need, some are simply bad people. But with this method no problem. If u take a rare mod, everyone take. If you take a precious alloy plate, everyone take. 

NOTE:

In railjack could be useful to share also the resources taken inside the enemy base and starship.

Now move this into the feedback section and wait until it does not get implemented.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

The answer is simply that people are terrible.

I guarantee it would result in more passive/afk farming than we already get. I'd rather they just auto mark rare resources like they do with Vitus Essence.

Maybe implement with some penalities for afk/licheers?

1 minute ago, MollAgdeduba said:

Maybe implement with some penalities for afk/licheers?

There's already penalties for leeches. They don't work.

Not moving for a time prevents xp and rewards, so players just sit in a corner and occasionally move and move back again. I have had a few times where I've said "Feel free to help (player name)". They respond with something like "This is easy content, you can manage without me, I'm eating". I'm usually the host, so I quit the team. I usually bring a loadout that is optimal for the mission objective, so I don't mind carrying players...but if they aren't even trying to help they are on their own.

• Like 1