Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[WIP] Dracun Inaros - Infested Skin

novabjorn

I've been busy for a while and am returning to make some new skins after a couple years. Continuing with my Dracun aesthetic. Named after the dracunculiasis parasite, this infested worm borrows into the warframe and warps it from within. Here is my previous Dracun Skin and Infested Greatsword that have influenced my specific infested style.

Edit: Updating top post with new progress images. I've got most of the body work done minus clean-up. Moving onto the extra bits and bobs that stick off of the body, and the hands and feet. Then onto the detail pass for the head.

All feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Cheers.

skSfqsJ.jpg

3Hrj8V3.jpg

G4UY4p0.jpg

Edited by novabjorn

Is it possible we could get some more closer shots of the helmet? I can't exactly tell what it's supposed to be, but it's definitely freaky. The body looks decent so far, but the Accent or metal placements could be a bit more interesting, since all of them sticking out the body looks a bit plain (I know it's partially because of the model, but possibly some more metal placements around the body such as the chest could work).

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-12-16 at 1:02 PM, Chicadino said:

big fan of your nezha skin, can't wait to see how this turns out 😄

Thanks, I've just updated with some new progress.

On 2019-12-16 at 12:33 PM, Scruffel said:

Is it possible we could get some more closer shots of the helmet? I can't exactly tell what it's supposed to be, but it's definitely freaky. The body looks decent so far, but the Accent or metal placements could be a bit more interesting, since all of them sticking out the body looks a bit plain (I know it's partially because of the model, but possibly some more metal placements around the body such as the chest could work).

Got a couple closer shots of the helmet, and i'll do a full turnaround once I've done a more detailed pass. I agree with spreading some metal around (you can see I already have) and the metal bits sticking out of the body will be broken up with infestation as well so they won't be just huge chunks of metal. Thanks for the feedback.