Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

[DE]Megan

There is a bug on the rail jack skins, when i name the ship its text is not applied to the ship and floating below it. Can you fix it please. And colors doesn't get added to certain parts of the rail jack too for some reason.

7 minutes ago, Hekkatos said:

Still no change to away team getting far more resourses than the others. (TRUE - when they go "inside" bases that loot is theirs alone)

Still no change to afinity range. Feels increased to me (just get nothing from people "inside" things like crew ships)

Still no universal vacuum. (FALSE - range was increased and everything IN SPACE is universal)

Still no change to inconsistent intrinsic reward display.(TRUE - badly needs to be fixed)

Still no fix for archwings being terrible. (TRUE - only amesha is usable and even then only while you have energy to put up bullet block)

Please consider implementing a small change for railjack missions. Many space sims use lead indicators to show whether or not a target is within weapon range. When outside of range, the lead indicator disappears. This would make it easier to determine how far away enemies are while in manning a position. I understand there's a lot going on, what with all the weapon types and personal intrinsics, but it would save a lot of guesswork.

3 minutes ago, Hekkatos said:

Range was increased by like 50 meters. It's completely negligible given the size of the map.

Agree and disagree, now that the archwings CAN loot also it's not been so bad before they could it was really bad had to fly out and "mark" stuff so the pilot could fly over and pick it up but now that the ship doesn't HAVE to go get them it's not as bad.  Though vacuum SPEED needs a bit of a boost we fly around with items chasing us until the pilot stops which sometimes blocks gunner view until he stops for them to "catch" us

1 minute ago, EdwardHowton said:

Please consider implementing a small change for railjack missions. Many space sims use lead indicators to show whether or not a target is within weapon range. When outside of range, the lead indicator disappears. This would make it easier to determine how far away enemies are while in manning a position. I understand there's a lot going on, what with all the weapon types and personal intrinsics, but it would save a lot of guesswork.

hmm I'll have to double check if they vanish when out of range but the indicators are there at the right gunnery level.

Could you leave the squad list and local railjack radar on the UI when piloting or using a turret? It'd be nice to know if a teammate is bleeding out 10 meters away (without them having to type it in chat) or if I'm literally surrounded by Grineer marines or if the fires on board are getting out of hand, etc. Also if the local radar was still on the UI then one could presumably know which way they were facing while in a turret...

It would also be super handy to be able to waypoint things outside of the railjack from within the railjack.

38 minutes ago, Davetiger said:

sounds like the one with marker behind a door.... tileset isn't bugged the markers are... look for the hack terminal and then the radiators spawn OUTSIDE and then the door will open letting you into the "core" room, I have not had a single "uncomplete able" mission except when we go through a host migration because the host crashed. only had markers missing or in wrong places.

EDIT: Sometimes you have to find the terminal (hit x on everyone to find the right one) and sometimes it's just that the radiator outside needs to die but the marker didn't update to it.

We spent 20 minutes looking around the whole tileset. We even glitched inside the walls to cross to the other side of the door but it was futile. The markers were right, the map was ok but the door was on lockdown and the game displayed a message saying so. We all 3 playing that mission are warframe players of 6 years and know how the game works by now. we searched the place well but it was impossible and there was no console to cancel lockdown.

can you please give tho Railjack host the option to kick useless crew members out of the Mission - in the most rounds I have someone who dropped by the mother a little to often and wasting your big gun ammo just because "I like the Animation" or something stupid - if you like the gun shoot on crewships

Thanks for the hotfix, team ♥

Still waiting for a fix on weapon mods (and sometimes, some warframe mods too) going offline randomly when a player boards an enemy crewship (which results in the player dealing null damage and almost certain death).
And black artifacts and "walls" blocking FOV with Phantom Eye intrinsic while mounting a turret.
And all railjack walls disappearing after dismounting a wing turret with the Phantom Eye intrinsic.
And railjack wall sections that are ramsleds hitpoints going invisible.
And always incorrect accounting of intrinsic points in the End of Mission resume.

1 hour ago, Diavoros said:

When are you gonna change boarders getting so much more resource loot compared to ship crew? When are you gonna change having to go to the location to get blueprint drops instead of being received by all squad once someone loots it?

yes

all loot should go to all team mates in general (with the exception of ammo and energy/health orbs)

16 minutes ago, Domaik said:

We spent 20 minutes looking around the whole tileset. We even glitched inside the walls to cross to the other side of the door but it was futile. The markers were right, the map was ok but the door was on lockdown and the game displayed a message saying so. We all 3 playing that mission are warframe players of 6 years and know how the game works by now. we searched the place well but it was impossible and there was no console to cancel lockdown.

Lockdown was canceled from blowing something up OUTSIDE the facility not inside, the hack inside opens the "radiator" and then you blow it up outside but just saying I've had 0 missions that wouldn't complete and we ran a lot, I have well over 30k of all resources 

The ONLY exception was when host migration happen in the middle of a round that bugged it completely out and couldn't do anything.

Alright - we still have some issues that haven't been addressed yet. 

-Crash when using the enhanced aiming at Kosma Cutters as pilot: I was piloting as host and aiming at the enemy when my game froze, crashed and my friend and two randos were forced to continue the mission with my ship. Even upon relaunch of my game, I couldn't rejoin. Objective hadn't been completed. They had my ship, but on my end, my ship was in the drydock. 
-Parts of the ship becoming invisible for people/clanmates that decide to join me for missions: The ship is becoming invisible in some segments for them and fires are not visible, the icons when the Omni is equipped are not showing as well. 
-Host migration issues!!: This is a major issue. Had a full squad last night with 3 clanmates plus me. We were 2/3rds into the mission, all was fine. Two clanmates went to pull out the Omnis to fix stuff and Host Migration in progress... They were fully booted from the ship for no reason whatsoever. One was sent back to the dry dock since she doesn't have her own ship yet and the other was thrown onto a random Railjack by himself in the same mission. We had it set to public at start and a rando tried to join but was automatically kicked. I had the option to reinvite my clanmates but when trying to accept, they got "Cannot join because session is full". There will be screenshots from them and myself below. Now, the other clanmate was with me. She and I worked hard to complete it and barely got out of there with the completed mission since it was a bit harder one at the top of Earth Proxima. 
There have also been instances where people have been kicked to open blackness or open blueness and cannot see any ships while out in archwing... There will be a screenshot of that as well. 

From clanmate number 1
unknown.pngFrom Clanmate number 2 :
unknown.pngFrom Clanmate number 1 when he got booted after pulling out the Omni. 
unknown.png
Proof that there is room for them to come back to session. unknown.png
Image from another clanmate that has encountered the Empty Blueness where they can't get back to the railjack... 
unknown.png

16 minutes ago, Demian_DeVile said:

can you please give tho Railjack host the option to kick useless crew members out of the Mission - in the most rounds I have someone who dropped by the mother a little to often and wasting your big gun ammo just because "I like the Animation" or something stupid - if you like the gun shoot on crewships

This has been requested for years in the base game, doubt they'll add to railjack 😞

Thanks!

Can you guys please consider reducing the grind? (sad we have to ask this each and every update you'd think you'd know by now lol). Mk2 stuff costling 7k carbides and all that? It's far too much. Then you have to wait 12 hours on top of it.

Seems like someone said "give them every reason possible to buy repair drones", and this is the second content update in a row where you're doing far greedier approaches like this. First with Parazon mods and now this. You guys are better than that... it's why I've put the time in and spent the money I have. 

Archived