Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

[DE]Megan

I really love empyrean so far. What i DONT like about it is the level scaling. On earth, theres already an issue with choosing my archwing. I basically have to use amezha or good luch getting off the railjack to take out the crew ships, and with itzal being a shadow of its former self, i couldnt even use that. My odonata prime couldnt get close to the crew ships either without being killed as i was trying to enter the ship. Perhaps make the entrance to ships more like proximity to the whole ship instead of the door, just to balance it a tad.

Or maybe have a total rethink of the archwing balancing itself

3 minutes ago, Zackarihn said:

I really love empyrean so far. What i DONT like about it is the level scaling. On earth, theres already an issue with choosing my archwing. I basically have to use amezha or good luch getting off the railjack to take out the crew ships, and with itzal being a shadow of its former self, i couldnt even use that. My odonata prime couldnt get close to the crew ships either without being killed as i was trying to enter the ship. Perhaps make the entrance to ships more like proximity to the whole ship instead of the door, just to balance it a tad.

Yes this exactly this, it's dumb I tried all 3 other frames and you fly to crew ship and always even blinking die before you can board

1 minute ago, Zackarihn said:

This TBH. And even Amesha is dying through every layer of defense, because crew ships fire their anti aircraft artillery at you non-stop. I have maxed Primed Morphic Transformer and still die even with my 2,3,4 (I think it's a bug as I see the health going down even when it's greyed out, and Amesha's 2 should also be sucking the projectiles into it's core and they shouldn't be touching me). I've been holding in one of my MMO mouse buttons programmed to rapidly press first ability while shooting as it's the only way.

I would also like to see a FIX for HOST CRASH, when they crash shouldn't they get a few minutes to rejoin the game and not remove them from game completely? I mean my pilot crashes he gets to come back in and get all loot from that point forward but I crash "host" and I get nothing and the crew gets migrated to a new "unarmed" ship and die almost instantly sorry but fixing the HOST crashing would be the best thing but at least a few minutes to return if it crashes would be nice, the "your team is still in bla bla blah" that everyone else gets when they crash.

2 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

This TBH. And even Amesha is dying through every layer of defense, because crew ships fire their anti aircraft artillery at you non-stop. I have maxed Primed Morphic Transformer and still die even with my 2,3,4 (I think it's a bug as I see the health going down even when it's greyed out, and Amesha's 2 should also be sucking the projectiles into it's core and they shouldn't be touching me). I've been holding in one of my MMO mouse buttons programmed to rapidly press first ability while shooting as it's the only way.

Yeah it really feels like "2" does nothing, I get hit constantly even if I'm near real close to the bubble.

Big thanks for Empyrean! Enormous fun, plus a slightly nostalgic feeling since it reminds me of Wing Commander (which was a long time ago, maybe it's a time-warp?).

Despite some bugs there has clearly been a lot of work done on this. One of my favourite moments was when I finally was about to finish the first Saturn mission solo and returned to the Railjack (after having handled the base part) and not only did I have a lot of unwelcome visitors on board and not only had they set my ship on fire and ripped out a lot of wiring, they had actually placed ticking bombs on my ship. Inside a few seconds my pulse sky-rocketed and I went from satisfied euphoria to total panic (since I did not know if the bombs where capable of destroying my ship outright, thus potentially making me fail a 45-minute fight). Don't know if I have ever been that scared in Warframe before. Nice!

Anyway, I have a short wishlist:

1. Could we please get a Railjack loot radar mod or "highlight loot in space" function? If we can equip a loot radar on our sentinels and as an aura, having one included on our spaceship doesn't seem that farfetched. One of the things stressing me out currently is the risk of losing mods, parts & other stuff simply because I can't find it in space. This happens both when using range + missiles & the big cannon for tactical advantage (when playing solo or with "a less experienced" crew) or when having a 10 minute intense dogfight that goes all over the place. If a loot radar could be combined with a "space sentinel" (collecting stuff from around the Railjack) it would be even better. And getting a loot radar (& the potential space helper) later, at the "everything is already farmed"-point sort of defeats the purpose... though I quite understand that such a "simple function" means thousands of lines of code.
  2. Along the same lines, the possibility to mark moving targets and (alternatively) "current target position in space" (for instance, by holding down the "mark" button a bit longer) would be immensely helpful.
  3. Could the different avionics mods with the same name (but made by different houses) maybe have different colours or a "house mark"?
  4. I think I (now) understand mostly how the forge works (after a lot of space missions), though it is still a mystery to me how the payload at times has been automagically replenished when I return to the dry dock and at other times not. A thorough forge manual for dummies would be hugely appreciated.

Finally, I can understand the struggle for PUG squads, but with a dedicated clan squad using voice Empyrean is insanely fun! And it is evidently clear that a squad is better than solo, and a squad working as a team is (much) better than "just a squad". Love the focus on co-op, though it also limits gameplay opportunities. Empyrean ranks among the best co-op Warframe experience ever, already. I sincerely and deeply hope that DE manages to produce Empyrean content that will keep us hooked "forever"... 👍🎯😃

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Corrected Zetki Cryophon stats to their intended values. This fixes the Zetki Cryphon not having stronger damage than the base Cryphon.
  • Tweaked flares and explosion FX of Fighters and Crewships in Railjack missions.
  • Fixed incorrect scale and lighting of a certain prison.
  • Fixed missing collision on some Crewships in Railjack.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to join a player’s Railjack from their Orbiter.
  • Fixed a script crash that could kill your Railjack HUD.
  • Fix for Clients not seeing turret weapon attachment animations in Railjack. 

There are few adjustments to the errors that the update has, are you testing before releasing the updates?

Doors that do not open, black screen, screen without any information, objectives that do not appear on the map, host migration that bug the game screen and you can't even use omni to get back to the ship because the initial ship didn't have updade, mistake that makes you walk in the ship like I was in the archwing, using archwing you can use the primary weapon and secondary weapon, this among so many mistakes that have made me lose count of how many missions failed ....

I ask you to be more careful when releasing an update, as in some cases you just seem to play the update and then do numerous hotfix.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and commitment to the hotfix release.

one of my biggest pet peves in railjack right now is the fact that you cant waypoint stuff as the pilot, and the forges having a script error and hiding their busy status (4/5/4/4 intrinsics ready for command intrinsiscs :3). Other than those the railjack is amazing to play until you got hit by the blackout bug

2 hours ago, -CG-ImMrBloo said:

please tell us the drop chances of ZEKTI BULKHEAD and where it's obtained from, the drop chances is insane and I'm quite confused if it actually drops or not now! please!!

I've farmed on earth for 20 hours straight now and NOTHING

Edit: Thank you for mentioning the drop table! 

Bulkhead mods only drop from Earth Proxima. I do not know the exact spot or item to farm.  I always have everybody gather after the mission on archwing then refine just before locking rewards into inventory by going to space dock.  I have a level 4, 5, and 10.  (lack of avionics capacity to use the 10)  I suspect there will be an adjustment since this mod makes you a tank when fully ranked.

16 minutes ago, Graavarg said:
  1. Could we please get a Railjack loot radar mod or "highlight loot in space" function? If we can equip a loot radar on our sentinels and as an aura, having one included on our spaceship doesn't seem that farfetched. One of the things stressing me out currently is the risk of losing mods, parts & other stuff simply because I can't find it in space. This happens both when using range + missiles & the big cannon for tactical advantage (when playing solo or with "a less experienced" crew) or when having a 10 minute intense dogfight that goes all over the place. If a loot radar could be combined with a "space sentinel" (collecting stuff from around the Railjack) it would be even better. And getting a loot radar (& the potential space helper) later, at the "everything is already farmed"-point sort of defeats the purpose... though I quite understand that such a "simple function" means thousands of lines of code.
  2. Along the same lines, the possibility to mark moving targets and (alternatively) "current target position in space" (for instance, by holding down the "mark" button a bit longer) would be immensely helpful.
  3. Could the different avionics mods with the same name (but made by different houses) maybe have different colours or a "house mark"?
  4. I think I (now) understand mostly how the forge works (after a lot of space missions), though it is still a mystery to me how the payload at times has been automagically replenished when I return to the dry dock and at other times not. A thorough forge manual for dummies would be hugely appreciated.

Finally, I can understand the struggle for PUG squads, but with a dedicated clan squad using voice Empyrean is insanely fun! And it is evidently clear that a squad is better than solo, and a squad working as a team is (much) better than "just a squad". Love the focus on co-op, though it also limits gameplay opportunities. Empyrean ranks among the best co-op Warframe experience ever, already. I sincerely and deeply hope that DE manages to produce Empyrean content that will keep us hooked "forever"... 👍🎯😃

1. It would be really great to have by default or by avionic.

2. BIG HECK YES to this

3. they do have a "house mark" but it's too subtle it really need different colors like the syndicates.

4. After mission success it seems to "replenish all automagically" not sure if it's intended or not but really think it should be given the host would have to pay for every mission, a FAIL however seems to use them up and the host pays for failures, which is why I engy a lot even when I want to be tactics or gunner 😞 because I host

@[DE]Megan, Corpus Turrets became untargetable since the release of Empyrean, yet they become active and shoot targets without them being able to shoot back due to their untargetable state which renders them technically invulnerable. This is affecting turrets on Eris missions too.

Thanks in advance.

unknown.png

This happened to me yesterday. 

Also can you please merge weapon and vehicle loadouts already?  Or at least let us link a certain vehicle loadout to a weapon loadout.  I'd like to give each frame their own Archwing but it's just not possible.  

2 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Please reconsider your decision to keep the Liches insta-kill mechanic. It's simply annoying. It makes no sense lorewise or gameplay wise, and excusing it with "we kick everything's ass so it's about time someone kicked ours" is not enough. The liches do not earn the right to somehow magically kill us because we don't have the right mods, they're too weak.

Also I've been avoiding Liches since my first one because of how mind numbingly boring the murmur grind was, that should be re-evaluated. I really want a reason to partake in this system but it just doesn't make sense to me as it is at the moment.

As for Railjack, it's been decent so far aside from all the bugs, but you should look into giving our Railjacks a bit more armor or something, it goes catastrophic every 2 seconds and it feels like I'm piloting a paper plane. The forge cooldown is also annoying and doesn't make much sense. Overall, being an engineer is not very fun at the moment and some balancing should be made.

Couple of hotfixes in and we still got a few funny UI bugs too. A random developer marker "PH" right at the start of the description when you hover over "Refine", and there's a "0" next to the names of our default ship components, as if they're meant to be ranked up, but they can't.

You might be playing engy wrong, our engy sits in 1 of the guns until boarding party or fire or whatever breaks out or forge is needed, gunner sits on other gun and tactics goes archwing for crewships/objectives.

as for armor and "every 2 seconds" that's your RNG or just not equiping avionics, cause we(the whole crew even pilot) can start hard missions sit in the center of ship and play cards for like 10min(almost literally) before the first "breach"

Armor is somewhere near 2800 (not at my computer so number might be off a few 100)

hull 6060ish

chem resist 28% ionic resist 40% and shield is 1800ish with a 1.4s recharge delay and a 5/s recharge speed

Nice Hotfix. Still some bugs but keep up them nice Hotfixes

Bugs:

-Game breaks when slinged at a meltdown crewship

Notes:

-Avionics drop variety is relatively the same and I'm not noticing any new avionics being dropped. I guess bad luck on my part

-It's a real hassle in the middle of a fight trying to get loot drops from the ships. why not reward us after the ship of any kind(fighterships, crewships) after being blown up? That way we can focus on the fight and not to worry about scurrying to grab the good stuff.

Keep up the work.

Archived