[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

Nice Hotfix. Still some bugs but keep up them nice Hotfixes

Bugs:

-Game breaks when slinged at a meltdown crewship

Notes:

-Avionics drop variety is relatively the same and I'm not noticing any new avionics being dropped. I guess bad luck on my part

-It's a real hassle in the middle of a fight trying to get loot drops from the ships. why not reward us after the ship of any kind(fighterships, crewships) after being blown up? That way we can focus on the fight and not to worry about scurrying to grab the good stuff.

Keep up the work.

• Upvote 4

Occasionally I've run into an issue where the railjack I'm on will disappear except for the doors and I'll be walking through space and I have to abort the mission because I can't make my way around to anything. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Marko_Harris said:

Railjack I already have it built but I can't find it in the clan Dojo. 

Dry dock. Hit escape -> fast travel -> dry dock.

It's the same room you had to visit multiple times while building the railjack.

You can also select "board railjack" from the escape menu on your orbiter.

Edited by IIDMOII

2 hours ago, -CG-ImMrBloo said:

please tell us the drop chances of ZEKTI BULKHEAD and where it's obtained from, the drop chances is insane and I'm quite confused if it actually drops or not now! please!!

I've farmed on earth for 20 hours straight now and NOTHING

Edit: Thank you for mentioning the drop table! 

Earth Missions, Kosma Cutters drop them. The best missions for farming are Phanghoul Satellites and Bendar Cluster. Make sure you're in the Railjack when it drops because twice now the entire party got it while I was boarding a crewship so I didn't get it for some reason (I really hope it's fixed because I'm not farming it anymore)

Good luck tenno

• Applause 1

3 hours ago, Arancino said:

- Give players 1 or 2 seconds of invulnerabilty when getting into a crewship, in higher level missions you basically enter as dead without time to react or to cast abilities. 

in the mean time Hildryn works.

Reveal hidden contents

eATfmGd.png

vor 3 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

*We've made a change related to the Umbra Forma Blueprint reward. These are an intentional reward drop for Railjack missions in the Veil Proxima region (harder enemies, better rewards)! Wires got crossed to have it drop on Earth, which is not intentional.

Oh cool, lowered the incentive to play Railjack even more. Yeah good decision. You have to made a decision right now with Warframe. RNG Stats for the future? Fine, but the Loot has to rain then and not drippling down like we have it now.

24 minutes ago, Marko_Harris said:

Railjack I already have it built but I can't find it in the clan Dojo. 

should be at the dry dock sometimes the image doesn't spawn in but the controls should be there and the "boarding" platforms should let you board it

Edited by Davetiger

All nodes feel like the same 3 missions, feels like we get the same 3 missions over and over no matter what node we select, only difference is earth you get 1 with low enemy count, saturn you get 1 or 2 with medium enemy count and veil you get 90 kills and 6 crewships (everytime) and then 2 random objectives...

16 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

Oh cool, lowered the incentive to play Railjack even more. Yeah good decision. You have to made a decision right now with Warframe. RNG Stats for the future? Fine, but the Loot has to rain then and not drippling down like we have it now.

How? they just moved it to veil where it was supposed to be all along?

• Upvote 2

Oh, you have to click that terminal on the left "research" and get cephalon cy, then go get the 6 parts, but if you did get all 6 and the 12 hour timer is up on the last part, THEN you can get on it from those little circles in front of you slightly to the right even though the ship itself isn't spawning in.

There is a bug with it not visually spawning in for some people.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Railjack the mission list you need to do each "part" is 12 hours wait time that can't be rushed from the terminal over to the other platform (left of where you are standing basically facing out into the dock instead of to the side of dock where you are now

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1938466533

Edited by Davetiger

Please buff the Zekti shield array, it give 55 shields in it's unleveled state compare to the lavar shield array which gives 200+(can't remember exact value) shields to the default 1,000.

2 minutes ago, Ryo616 said:

Please buff the Zekti shield array, it give 55 shields in it's unleveled state compare to the lavar shield array which gives 200+(can't remember exact value) shields to the default 1,000.

They are different on purpose just like the reactors ... the zekti give less avionics and more energy where vad give more avionics and less energy

6 minutes ago, Davetiger said:

Oh, musíte kliknúť na ten terminál vľavo na "výskum" a dostať cefalon cy, potom choďte získať 6 častí, ale ak ste dostali všetkých 6 a 12-hodinový časovač je na poslednej časti, potom sa môžete dostať na je to z tých malých kruhov pred vami mierne doprava, aj keď sa samotná loď neresí.

Existuje chyba s tým, že sa u niektorých ľudí vizuálne neresí.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Railjack  zoznam misií, ktoré musíte urobiť, každá časť je 12 hodín čakacia doba, ktorú nie je možné z terminálu ponáhľať na inú platformu (vľavo od miesta, kde stojíte) v podstate smerujú von do doku namiesto do strany doku, kde ste teraz

But I already have 6 parts to wait for 12 hours. But I just don't have it there and I can't even get in  railjack

3 minutes ago, Marko_Harris said:

But I already have 6 parts to wait for 12 hours. But I just don't have it there and I can't even get in  railjack

ok again it does glitch visually and not load in, see screen shot above you should still be able to "board it" from that marked platform OR from your obiter just esc and hit board railjack

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Removed an unnecessary friendship door from Saturn Grineer Asteroid tileset interior.

Thanks a lot ! :3

• Upvote 1

Big thanx for the "bomb on board" that was so FUNNY we were all going what is going on? and found a bomb on the wall of the ship from the boarding party leaving us a present... "Merry Christmas!   BOOOM!" lol it was so funny, we died once from it cause no one noticed and 2nd time we caught it and realized that's what got us last time lol.

• Upvote 1