[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Removed an unnecessary friendship door from Saturn Grineer Asteroid tileset interior.

Now that is something i can get behind, might I request a removal of more "friendship" doors?

Sigma series parts literally don't work.

Finished researching Sigma MK1 pieces yesterday, fabricated engines - they don't boost stats on the stat screen, mate of mine made MK1 reactor - he's still at 30 avionics capacity instead of 40.

I'm looking at Sigma MK2 reactor that's better than anything I found so far and it will finish researching in two days, and would sure love for it to, you know, actually double my avionics cap.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Removed an unnecessary friendship door from Saturn Grineer Asteroid tileset interior.

So you made it easier for solo people in full crew squads to get out, rush the boss, kill it, potentially get blueprint, then bail the place locking it off so that nobody else can get anything since loot inside is not shared among the crew...

Nice.

Not sure what's up, but after this patch I couldn't complete the two missions I played. Before, it was buggy but I could at least play it.

• First one, the last Crewship simply wouldn't spawn. Tried to Alt+F4 and rejoin, but that option wasn't offered to me.
  • Then I had two host migrations shortly after each other. The second one dropped me back into the Orbiter.

I've spent more than an hour on this (6 crewship 90 fighters + objective). Maybe don't design missions with this kind of playtime investment when your game is in this state? At least migrate me to solo mode so I can complete that S#&$.

Also this bears repeating until something is done about it:

5 hours ago, Neuroszima said:

@[DE]Megan

Entire Conclave Matchmaking is broken.

When public lobby of 1vAll anihhilation exist, Lunaro matchmaking will force players to join to other gamemodes lobbies!

This is true for other gamemodes as well, not only this, you broke entire thing.

@[DE]Steve give conclave players [DE]joebuck back to conclave:

6 hours ago, ShadowTony said:

Side Banners in Dojo are still not displaying Custom Clan Emblem. Those in Dry Dock are especially problematic.

Also, Dry Dock not giving XP to clan Rank and Research? Room not big/unique enough? 

As far as I can tell, Dry Dock research doesn't contribute Clan XP either. Which is a bit sad considering I'm up to MK2 research already.

Hoping this is just an oversight. 

Edited by lexandritte

6 hours ago, Arancino said:

We are missing a compass, for real, how am I supposed to tell my squad "aim to the left" if any side can be left? (Gunner, 360 degrees view or pilot, how many times my squad told me "there are some resources to the left" but they are gunners, so their left can be any side for me!)

Reveal hidden contents

eATfmGd.png

Do you mean compass for only within the Railjack or compass to navigate in space? If it's the latter, I'm fairly sure that can't happen as a compass is for navigation on a planet with a magnetic field? Can someone correct me?

Can we make the Sigma/clan research railjack weapons cheaper to pick up so they are more of an upgrade and gives us a baseline power increase while letting the random drops from the salvage families can still be more expensive but be stronger than the clan versions.

Still looking for a remedy to this.

Will we be indefinitely cursed to a broken system that is nigh-game breaking for people who do not have macros, or high framerate?  There needs to be a response made.

Friendship door? I was very confused by this. You mean player barriers? The synchronization mechanism for players? Though it only synchronizes 2 of them.

6 hours ago, TheFafalStudios said:

The ability for players who don’t own railjacks to spend intrinsics when?

We already can. Profile -> Intrinsics in the main menu. 

We need a rebalance to the Railjack RNG system. When an item boasts extra shield recharge rate should not have a chance to not have extra recharge rate.

This in addition to massive ranges on RNG making some seemingly good drops useless, it's should be small bonuses, and not god tier or useless weapon depending on the roll.

YS2ePa9.png

6 hours ago, Surcas said:

Can we get a "Not installed" Avionics section in scrap, i don't want to scrap something that im using on my Railjack :facepalm:

Oh my god, please. I accidentally scrapped my installed Hyperstrike Avionic last night because there wasn't something like this. Big oof.

hace 6 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

*We've made a change related to the Umbra Forma Blueprint reward. These are an intentional reward drop for Railjack missions in the Veil Proxima region (harder enemies, better rewards)! Wires got crossed to have it drop on Earth, which is not intentional.

Bwahahahah now you made play railjack, i thought it was just empty gameplay (though good gameplay if a little bugged) with no rewards overall. 
Thanks for the hotfix and keep them coming

6 hours ago, Arancino said:

Give players 1 or 2 seconds of invulnerabilty when getting into a crewship, in higher level missions you basically enter as dead without time to react or to cast abilities. 

And same upon exiting crewship.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Liu_K said:

Do you mean compass for only within the Railjack or compass to navigate in space? If it's the latter, I'm fairly sure that can't happen as a compass is for navigation on a planet with a magnetic field? Can someone correct me?

Doesn't matter how to name it. We need navigation grid.

• Like 1

The amount of game breaking bugs in Railjack is absolutely magical. I've seen more bugs than I would have thought possible. A way to fix most of them would be to simply have the /unstuck command teleport the tenno a kilometre in any direction.

PLEASE i cannot do railjack my internet is crap my computer too

so please if umbra forma is a drop then let us BUY IT!

i got plat every month but i wont be able hunt a forma cause always i end a mission i only got credits -_- 

as if is not hard enough get a public game that works long enough

so please

LET US BUY IT!!!

Right now for me at least Railjack is just not worth it, the amount of materials for crafting and repairing is absurd, looting is a pain, the railjack weapons are crap, enemies do too much damage to railjack and archwing, if you want the BP´s from new weapons you better have some cool squadmates that tell you if it dropped or else nothing for the crew. Many connection bugs like doors not opening for clients on archwing to being stuck on archwing mode or with all your archwing weapons drawn on board of railjack, its bad sorry DE many are trying to be positive and i believe you guys will fix most of the bugs but the game mode was just not ready.

7 hours ago, Arancino said:

- Give players 1 or 2 seconds of invulnerabilty when getting into a crewship, in higher level missions you basically enter as dead without time to react or to cast abilities. 

Not just crewships for that matter- Every time I've tried to board the missile platforms on higher levels, the missiles have always sniped me on the way in. And it's not like my odonata flares work on them, either.