[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a script error related to Kavats.

Let's hope this normalizes after a couple of days because while I didn't take a picture or video (thinking it was the lag to the host), my Kavat was jittering like a addict jonesing for coke.  She was also clipping through the floor and jumping to the walls like there wasn't enough in her system.  

Edited by MBaldelli

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Please note that we’re still working on getting updated droptables with the new Railjack nodes.

Thank you.  One less thing on the feedback post.*

*assuming it happens before I post it

Edited by Sahysa

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*We've made a change related to the Umbra Forma Blueprint reward. These are an intentional reward drop for Railjack missions in the Veil Proxima region (harder enemies, better rewards)! Wires got crossed to have it drop on Earth, which is not intentional.

Oh hell yes! I didn’t know railjack dropped umbral forma bps. Time to reach proxima and farm enough for all of my primes!!!

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Corrected Zetki Cryophon stats to their intended values. This fixes the Zetki Cryphon not having stronger damage than the base Cryphon.

I feel it's worth mentioning that I got a zetki reactor mk1 with 9 avionics capacity, base drydock has +10, RNG doesn't seem to have a floor limit.

• Like 2

Another game mode with no tutorial at all on how you are suppose to do anything. I would have thought DE would learn their lesson over the year. 

Guess not. 

This is a game mode that is even less fun than Archwing and forces you to play with a group of other people. 

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

This is quite good overall, but lemme know when one of these things will happen in future :

- missing door frames around on random occasions (this mean you almost don't realize there was a door unless you come nearby)

- Artifact friendly game as I can play the game without crashing while doing multiplayer/multitenno models in "artifact" computers (or at the very least no more random crash while doing solo)

Hmm... Maybe not the second one since I know you guys have to step up the quality to compete with other companies, but thanks for keeping up this long anyway and keep up the good work 😊

24 минуты назад, Derpy_Aura115 сказал:

''Friendship'' doors should be removed overall

No, It should be added before the bosses to stop people rush to them and leave or stay afk depending on new weapon drop.

• Applause 1

Sigma MK1 engines currently do not apply any changes to railjack speed, despite saying +10 Km/h in their description.

Please look at making all drops in railjack missions shared. Currently any public mission with an away team objective is just one person running ahead to complete it because they want the chance at weapon bp drops, and once the objective is complete nobody else can get it because they leave the base, which makes the area un-enterable. This also has a very strong tendency to bug the ship spawns, making the mission impossible to finish because ships won't spawn

returning to drydock counts as a mission, making it impossible to finish a railjack mission if a hotfix drops while you are in it.

• Upvote 1

In desperate need of waypoint marker(s) in Railjack. Too much fun, I don't even like vehicle combat sim. ❤️

• Upvote 1

I'm still crashing almost every, or every other time I play a Railjack mission, its extremely frustrating, I get a new part, a new mod I don't have, or am just about to finish destroying the long and time-consuming process of the last Saturn mission of 90 fighters and 6 crewships (Following the now-issue of people joining the squad only to rush and kill the Captain/commander solo then leave the squad afterwards, which is annoying) - only to crash 10-15 minutes after playing. Fantastic.

My rail jack gun are still not fix, and I still can’t fire from my rail jack. Every time I enter the rail jack gun, the ship become transparent and I when I click the left click to fire nothing comes out. 

I got kicked out of Marro's Bazaar while I was making my way to see her.

I also keep getting into the wrong missions. For example, I was doing a requiem relic survival mission, but i loaded into a disruption mission.

Update: I clicked to join a requiem fissure exterminate mission, myself and another player got dumped into a defense mission. This has been happening since Empyrean.

Edited by KelkSwiftlan
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the hotfix. Also here's a shameful plug in related to Railjack: 

See you in space, Tenno!

Edited by Fionntan
Typos

16 hours ago, TheGuyver said:

Can we get the commander drops like the quellor blueprints/etc to be a universal pick up if this is the case? I've been doing 99% of the piloting and I feel like this would cause some unintentional grief for people in my shoes who don't go out into the POI's too often in pugs. Unless the door wasn't spawning on the tiles where the commanders spawn, then ignore this. I've missed several blueprints due to people leaving the ship before I could go in to pick it up. 

Yep, this!!

Imagine this in "real life".

"Captain Picard! We found 4 prototypes of enemy phasers in the enemy base!"

"OK, bring them in!"

"Captain, we can´t."

"What do you mean, you can´t? 

"We can only pick up 3, the 4th seems to be for you personally."

"Grab it. Bring it in."

"I can´t. I can´t grab it"

"USE.YOUR.HANDS."

"I am sorry Captain, you need to come yourself."

"There is only myself and the cleaning lady left on board! Who the hell is going to take care of the Enterprise?"

"Well Captain, then you will miss this opportunity!"

"KAREN! YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUIRED ON THE BRIDGE!"

• Haha 3
  • Applause 2

FIX crush when use battle abilities of railjack!!!! I tired to reload game! WE CAN't farm veil!! All battle skills crushing game!!!

1 hour ago, Jvkilla said:

My rail jack gun are still not fix, and I still can’t fire from my rail jack. Every time I enter the rail jack gun, the ship become transparent and I when I click the left click to fire nothing comes out. 

check your railjack keybinds in the options. (they are seprate from normal keybinds)

Has the Empyrean button disappeared for anyone else? Is it just gone while you're doing Rising Tide? I can't join any railjack missions now, even as a crewmember...

EDIT: ...And now it's back, after joining a regular mission. Uh, bug, I guess?

Edited by Portalboat