Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

[DE]Megan

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*We've made a change related to the Umbra Forma Blueprint reward. These are an intentional reward drop for Railjack missions in the Veil Proxima region (harder enemies, better rewards)! Wires got crossed to have it drop on Earth, which is not intentional.

But there are still needed to be picked up individually right? Which is not a fair thing in co-op experience. 

I pilot, I fireman to keep the ship alive else mission will fail... but those outside get all the goodies, what nonsense is this right?

What that, please make absolute everything in the game shared when picked up.

What a shame,  worst addition in games history.  absurdly pointless.  I build my rail jack so i can fly it, get insta killed departing into archwing , insta killed boarding high level grineer ships, dropped out of ram sled hole in warp drive, lost in space with no archwing  and way to many other game ending bugs to go on about, all so i get a fifty fifty chance of getting to keep any of the loot i got, so i can get a better railjack and fly it,  so i can, ( just rinse and repeat as many times as you can handle it from here).  And i believe the PR your pushing about it being a stripped down version released while you IRON out the rest of it as much as i believe the rest of Fortuna is still coming. that third Orb still hasn't come up for air in over a year now.  Absolutely ZERO story line or rest of game tie in, and worse yet,  it turns out all the hype about it being so squad oriented wasn't very well thought out cause it's just yet another game mode where one player ,usually host with best connection,  will bring his ship,  ditch out  to do  objectives before anyone else even knows we're close to them and probably back before old Sy announces it. if you couldn't host before in regular Warframe your really SOL here cause your doing all this for a ship you'll never get to use.  And again, NO STORY LINE TIE IN, no ohh, ahh, feeling or intense excitement building like you did with TWW, or the Second Dream. Seriously , who ever you hired or fired since then, UNDO IT!!! cause you haven't come even close to that since!   It's pretty much been a steady stream of hyped up disappointments that any and all daily players completely finish within a month.  Why didn't you take all that money you wasted on this and just buy some game servers. When will all the host advantages and disadvantages  depending on connection  they have , and all the so, so , many migration issues become important enough for you build the other half of your game that's been missing all these years,?  You know , the hardware half, and be more than a just a program floating out there on someones box.  I'm not a founder but I am in my fifth year and all i can say is " WOW, so, so disappointed".  

Looking like a long cold winter this year.

Gamemode is currently one giant hostage situation

host can hold everyone hostage after a mission

any random can screw over the whole squad by spamming munitions/artillery/refining 

The host needs the ability to lock specific players out of different ship functionalities so someone doesn't load in and waste all munitions and resources and if we can't have that then there should be an option to initiate a kick vote because letting any one player screw over a whole squad and then get rewarded if the squad still slogs through the mission is ridiculous. The rest of the game doesn't really need this since no other/ very few gamemodes requires such intimate squad cooperation

Likewise once the mission is complete, non host players should have the option to leave the squad and keep their stuff similar to POE and Vallis

Hey first of great work this season has been great I work a lot so my play time is casual wife kids yeah life I haven’t finished my missions for rail jack still building and some resources but it’s all worth it I have been joining squads while I wait for my build I didn’t find many issues alerts in the middle of the screen I think would be great I would love to adjust the whole u.i to put things in view and resize I’m sure that might be a pain but as you all bring in all this content some adjustments to u.i are needed and finally the index is great I have been playing that a lot for credits you know building a tailback ain’t cheap but can you add new maps to that or a capture and hold or a steal device from base and deliver to yours those 2 maps and 1 match type redundant, also that is the best way to “ get money “ in my lilwayne voice. Keep up the great work still playing still buying platinum still buying tennogen would love to have a subscription $10.00 per month maybe where as a perk I receive maybe 250 to 500 plat. and some useful resources I would subscribe hint hint.

short Problem and Bug list

-When you dont kill all Crewships before the small fighters the crewships wont spawn (could also be triggerd though a game start with invited players to the dojo)
-Leaving an Crewships results in instand dead because the gunner from crewship fires at you while you in leaving animation (gunner should be turn off when the core is destroyed)

-archwing armor is to low, archwings get killed a way to fast what makes Amesha the only viable choise (god bless her abbilitys)
-only Phaedra, Imperator and Cyngas can deal enough damage to be efficent the other are to weak or even make "0" tick damage like the Larkspur
-
The Railjack sentry guns are to weak and it feels a big waste of ressourses and Platin to build anything under MKIII (an idea would be the MKI and II to be upgradeable to tier III)
-The equipment you need for Railjack is extrem expensiv, you need an booster otherwise you farm 3 to 4 day just to build 1 random Item
-Battle and Tactic Mod slots dont benefit of Grid when the mods are maxed out or in other words they dont get addional bonuses

21 hours ago, Arancino said:

- Allow us to place waypoints to enemies and objective from the railjack itself. I've been told to "shoot at that crewship!" but which if no one can waypoint it to me? The same applies for resources and drops.

I feel like crewships & boarding party missiles need their own special enemy markers in minimap/gamespace. Most of the time me or my teammates will die thanks to not knowing where the crewship even is & 7/10 times I won't be dodging a boarding missile because I have no idea where it was deployed from.

I tried to play yesterday when I got home from work and the novelty of railjack has worn off so now the game breaking bugs are just unbearable, we played for 2 hours and got 1 mission complete due to host crashing, doesn't matter who hosts it just crashes 1/2 through the mission the guns are useless, special abilities have no power at late levels (missile barrage fires 32 missles and can't take down 1 ship?) Enemies are just invincible no healing bubbles no crew ships just ships that can not be killed we hit them with everything all at once and still can't take it down. PLEASE fix the "healing" crap of the later levels it probably needs to be removed completely but I understand you wanted it challenging how about a ship that shields the other ships and when it dies THEY CAN die. cause this is just dumb.

Even if both gunners and the pilot are shooting the same ship with MK III guns (highest we can get for FS) you can fire until your blue in the face it won't die.

EDIT: And this is with the turret damage booster AND heat cooldown decrease equipped on the ship + Gunner level 6-8 (each of us had different levels) so it's not getting any stronger!

I think that letting only the Host use Navigation is a better system.

This morning, after doing a Veil Proxima mission, someone else was able to use the Navigation system while people clearly stated in Group Text Chat that they wanted to hop off the Railjack and gather resources.

I made a post to this several seconds/a minute ago.

Please, DE. Keep the Navigation to Host only.

2 minutes ago, Xemgoa said:

I think that letting only the Host use Navigation is a better system.

This morning, after doing a Veil Proxima mission, someone else was able to use the Navigation system while people clearly stated in Group Text Chat that they wanted to hop off the Railjack and gather resources.

I made a post to this several seconds/a minute ago.

Please, DE. Keep the Navigation to Host only.

Feel like this is a bug because most missions only host can use it on occassion I've had one member of my crew able to view it infact it saved us one mission because I was stuck in the ship wall (host) and couldn't exit the mission.

1 minute ago, Davetiger said:

Feel like this is a bug because most missions only host can use it on occassion I've had one member of my crew able to view it infact it saved us one mission because I was stuck in the ship wall (host) and couldn't exit the mission.

I see... My emotions might be getting the better of me ATM, but... I hope it's host only once DE works out all the kinks.

Glad it saved you the hassle!

Hey, good work on the bugs! It’s become much more of a smoother ride as far as Railjack go.

But can we please fix the color red on the Railjack? Every color I use either looks fleshy pink, or like literal crap brown, and red being my favorite color, I’d like to have at least one or two red colors that DON’T look the same. Just make it where there’s a actually a red that looks a little more dark, like a natural color for blood, for example.

First things first my 2 buddies and I are absolutely in love with the new Update. Flying in a giant Ship makes fun and after some trial and error we got into our jobs and arent getting shot down as often as at the start. But we encountered some problems, lowering the fun to some degree.

- The enemy ships (especially Crewships) deal huge damage. My 1-Man-Ramsled friend has big problems surviving in space due to the heavy damage he takes. He barely makes it if he switches to a tanky Archwing (more or less) and the whole squad needs HP-Aura for his sake. After he manages to enter a Crewship he gets killed by either the Crew or after leaving, because the Gunnery of the Ship seems to aim at him while in animation so he gets no opportunity to escape safely.

- Said Ships have sometimes the bug which denies escaping. The First door wont open and he does not get the option to leave the ship by pressing X. He can only wait for his sure death or the mission failure because we can hold the other enemies off for only so long.

- Better Gear takes a lot of ressources. While this wont displeases me as it is, its rather frustrating to farm. By the time you research something, the better variant becomes available for huuuge amount of ressources and you obviously want to use these instead, rendering you ship rather weak as it is. The avionics can only help that much. Sometimes we cannot proceed because everything's on fire and we dont have the time to gather more Revolite.

On to some bugs we met:

- As metioned above, the doors of the Crewships sometimes wont open and refuse leaving the ship

- Under some circumstances, the turrets are bugging into the Railjack. Deals no damage but looks weird.

- Sometimes, when using 360 degree Sideturret, some parts of the Railjack are visible as big, black boxes.

- I havent got the achievement "I am the captain now". Tried with killing the entire crew and sneaking into the Pilots room and killing only him.

- Finishing the Mission sometimes drop you out in the Dojo with your Weapon in Hand, giving you the option to shoot around. While this seems not to be gamebreaking, it leads to crashes when starting another mission. And it is obviously dangerous to the workers of the dock too!

That beeing said, I look into some bugfixes in the future. I see much potential in this gamemode and I hope, it gets less and less bugged. I enjoy taking enemy ships down and the grind of material is not that boring (blowing up grineer astroids is hellufa fun).

1 minute ago, PyroMail.Com said:

First things first my 2 buddies and I are absolutely in love with the new Update. Flying in a giant Ship makes fun and after some trial and error we got into our jobs and arent getting shot down as often as at the start. But we encountered some problems, lowering the fun to some degree.

- The enemy ships (especially Crewships) deal huge damage. My 1-Man-Ramsled friend has big problems surviving in space due to the heavy damage he takes. He barely makes it if he switches to a tanky Archwing (more or less) and the whole squad needs HP-Aura for his sake. After he manages to enter a Crewship he gets killed by either the Crew or after leaving, because the Gunnery of the Ship seems to aim at him while in animation so he gets no opportunity to escape safely.

- Said Ships have sometimes the bug which denies escaping. The First door wont open and he does not get the option to leave the ship by pressing X. He can only wait for his sure death or the mission failure because we can hold the other enemies off for only so long.

- Better Gear takes a lot of ressources. While this wont displeases me as it is, its rather frustrating to farm. By the time you research something, the better variant becomes available for huuuge amount of ressources and you obviously want to use these instead, rendering you ship rather weak as it is. The avionics can only help that much. Sometimes we cannot proceed because everything's on fire and we dont have the time to gather more Revolite.

On to some bugs we met:

- As metioned above, the doors of the Crewships sometimes wont open and refuse leaving the ship

- Under some circumstances, the turrets are bugging into the Railjack. Deals no damage but looks weird.

- Sometimes, when using 360 degree Sideturret, some parts of the Railjack are visible as big, black boxes.

- I havent got the achievement "I am the captain now". Tried with killing the entire crew and sneaking into the Pilots room and killing only him.

- Finishing the Mission sometimes drop you out in the Dojo with your Weapon in Hand, giving you the option to shoot around. While this seems not to be gamebreaking, it leads to crashes when starting another mission. And it is obviously dangerous to the workers of the dock too!

That beeing said, I look into some bugfixes in the future. I see much potential in this gamemode and I hope, it gets less and less bugged. I enjoy taking enemy ships down and the grind of material is not that boring (blowing up grineer astroids is hellufa fun).

If you’re friend is trying to board crewships, yes, they will shoot them out of the sky. He should invest in Tactical and whatever skill unlocks the skills big shot, so that he can shoot and instantly infiltrate a crew ship when it’s close enough, and teleport back to the Railjack. You’ll need rank 4 tactical and I think rank 4 gunners to do that.

Bugs are being worked on. I actually have dealt with several of the bugs you’ve mentioned, and I got you.

(also after you destroy the generator in the crew ship and everything’s on fire, it almost makes sense for the enemy gunners on that ship to shoot you as you try to escape. Kind of hilarious tbh)

I tryed to play since the release and i was enjoying actualy the gameplay of railjack, but i was getting so much bugs that i decided to go play path of exile while i wait for a hotfix, I was mostly waiting to see the fix for entering a crewship and not being isolated for a long time as the first door wont open and you also cannot exit and a fix for the weird invite and then "this person appears to be offline" . I hope the grind is'nt that bad as people are saying but one thing i do agree with a lot of comments im seeing we realy need to get the sparse resources trough space better, some realy better vacum or something and every one should get the exact same stuff.

So are you guys just gonna ignore the 50,000,000 bugs in the Ropalolyst fight? Every single time I go to fight that thing I get either stuck on it, can't jump, can't use abilities, can't enter operator form, get perma stuck in it's hand. It's not just me either every person I get matched with gets hit with a bug. Cmon DE.

I know this is a small, temporary patch but I just wanna join the others on this one:

PLEASE reconsider the crazy amounts of RNG variants on Railjack components/weapons. It's difficult to sort through all the items that either don't make a difference or are straight up a downgrade despite being labeled as equivalent to your current gear. This isn't necessary.

It was bad enough with Kuva weapons getting random rolls, but please, for the love of god, don't make these items tradeable, too. RNG is in a lot of aspects of Warframe but I wouldn't let it bleed over onto something as major as the main components of your ship.

This impacts the game in a deeply negative way, to the point where people in the same party getting the same drops don't even get the same bonuses.

It was this post on the WF Reddit that made things clear for me, by the way: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ebr28v/railjack_parts_can_roll_such_poor_rng_that_theyre/

Archived