[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

Still no freaking fix for away-crew and railjack-crew loot shearing? Guess im just keep away from public games then to get those galions weapons 

• Like 7

No heavy toggle, no fix to stances that got butchered like tempo royale and general removal of forced animations/animation locks, no titania aim fix, no AW strafe sprint fix...

• Like 2

so the RailJack loot is still going to be left as it is or is working as intended?!

• Like 1

Thanks for the helpful hotfix. 

Another issue that needs fixing is the reactor missions in the veil. I had issues that there would be a lockdown, preventing entrance to the console to expose the reactor. I was given a message to hack a console to release the lockdown, but the only console visible was INSIDE the reactor room, leaving no way to undo the lockdown. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, -CG-ImMrBloo said:

please tell us the drop chances of ZEKTI BULKHEAD and where it's obtained from, the drop chances is insane and I'm quite confused if it actually drops or not now! please!!

I've farmed on earth for 20 hours straight now and NOTHING

Agreed!

• Like 2

Could we get resources from the asteroid bases and such be shared with the squad? It seems like a bug/something overlooked. Same with intrinsics, it really takes away from the coop aspects when your friends are getting 4 times the rewards that you are :T

• Like 1

Just now, VEAST_ARK said:

So basically no fixes/changes for the most eggregious problems with Railjack ....

We have a list of things we want to tackle this week! More Hotfixes to come.

• Like 22

Thanks. How about fixing "doing no damage to AW enemies after Railjack host migration"?

JpgipYp.png

Edited by Buldozers
  • Like 2

No fix for the healing effects persisting in veil proxima missions? This is super frustrating when you get a ship down to nothing and it instantly regens to full.

• Like 3

can you look at improving controller aim assist for those tenno like myself who use a controller? currently it doesn't accaully do anything for aiming its literally the same as without it turned on, if it is working perhaps think about increasing the amount it helps center your aim on your target, please!

also please think about making inside areas sharing loot with the rest of your squad in railjack ❤️

Edited by Accaliah
  • Like 2

No fix for getting put in the wrong invasion/kuva lich missions constantly?

• Like 1

There is a bug that causes you to go invisible if in the side gunner seat and the host leaves causing a host migration and you are stuck in a room you can not leave. happened several times while using the 360 degree view for the gunner ability

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, That1Cactus said:

Let us opt out of 'hold melee button to heavy attack' please~

god please

My attack speed is so fast just tapping counts as holding, I end up doing heavy attacks unintentionally all the time

• Like 3

We got the patch message during a Railjack mission. Not after we completed the mission, we cannot fly back to the drydock to extract, game complains we need to patch to a new version... yeah we want to but also not lose our loot and progress!

• Like 4

I hope can open up a convenient way to clean up the battlefield. Every time I play a game, I spend a lot of time cleaning up my booty.

What about the glitch were you choose a certain Invasion mission but instead I load in into another one?

• Like 2

When are you gonna change boarders getting so much more resource loot compared to ship crew? When are you gonna change having to go to the location to get blueprint drops instead of being received by all squad once someone loots it?

• Like 6