Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Removed an unnecessary friendship door from Saturn Grineer Asteroid tileset interior.

Can we get the commander drops like the quellor blueprints/etc to be a universal pick up if this is the case? I've been doing 99% of the piloting and I feel like this would cause some unintentional grief for people in my shoes who don't go out into the POI's too often in pugs. Unless the door wasn't spawning on the tiles where the commanders spawn, then ignore this. I've missed several blueprints due to people leaving the ship before I could go in to pick it up. 

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Removed an unnecessary friendship door from Saturn Grineer Asteroid tileset interior.

Commander rush here I come . . . 
Seriously worst idea ever! Now we gonna have player coming into a mission rush the commander kill it and leave if no loot or just leave the lission if the kill already happend.

Friendship doors being removed now is great, but...

No addressing the horribly large RNG stat ranges for the same type of gear?

No word about why this increasingly predatory RNG equipment stat system seems to be DE's new focus now, going ahead?

Amazing, I was in a Railjack mission, when the update arrived.

I need to stay mission, wait for the update and then i can exit.

But not in Railjack, i had to go back to the Dojo but the system told me that i couldn't start another mission, i had to update.

So i just aborted, thank you for that.

8 minutes ago, xOverGrownCarrotx said:

Thanks for the helpful hotfix. 

Another issue that needs fixing is the reactor missions in the veil. I had issues that there would be a lockdown, preventing entrance to the console to expose the reactor. I was given a message to hack a console to release the lockdown, but the only console visible was INSIDE the reactor room, leaving no way to undo the lockdown. 

This is a marker issue, we have had this many times and finally figured it out, the marker is pointing to the wrong spot ... the radiator is outside the station and the hack panel to release it to be attacked is before the door with the marker(usually to the left or right down a hallway) the markers fix after that is blown and the door opens.  We even had the quest marker for the station disappear after we completed the first one and had to fly around until we found the entrance 😞

On 2019-12-16 at 10:44 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

Saturday night we made a change related to the Umbra Forma Blueprint reward. These are an intentional reward drop for Railjack missions in the Veil Proxima region (harder enemies, better rewards)! Wires got crossed to have it drop on Earth, which is not intentional.

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Corrected Zekti Cryphon stats to their intended values. This fixes the Zekti Cryphon not having stronger damage than the base Cryphon.
  • Tweaked flares and explosion FX of Fighters and Crewships in Railjack missions.
  • Fixed incorrect scale and lighting of a certain prison.
  • Fixed missing collision on some Crewships in Railjak.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to join a player’s Railjack from their Orbiter.
  • Fixed a script crash that could kill your Railjack HUD.
  • Fix for Clients not seeing turret weapon attachment animations in Railjack. 

Changes:

Fixes:

• Fixed missing in-world transmissions on Jupiter's Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed Terra Embattor Moa's mortar attack breaking if a target was destroyed while being targeted.  
  • Fixed script crash if an Arbitration Shield Drone tried to protect certain types of NPC.
  • Fixed a network race condition that could lead to missing Client-side FXs in Hijack missions.
  • Fixed broken HUD elements in Hijack missions after a Host migration.
  • Fixed a script error that would occur if a Client joined a fishing party in progress.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Volt’s Discharge ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Molecular Prime ability.
  • Fixed a script error related to Kavats.
  • Fixed a potential script error in the Revenge Sentinel Precept.
  • Fixed a potential script error in the Unleashed Kubrow Precept.

*Please note that we’re still working on getting updated droptables with the new Railjack nodes.

1. My railjack's name, still travels around the ship.

2. Still no fix for the UI bug, that scrapped half of my avionics ( default and some I bought from the marketplace ). I doubt I'll get and answer or help, leaving me with a useless railjack and little reason to continue with this mission-type.

Update :

My missing avionics were returned to me today! Love you, DE support! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Saturday night we made a change related to the Umbra Forma Blueprint reward. These are an intentional reward drop for Railjack missions in the Veil Proxima region (harder enemies, better rewards)! Wires got crossed to have it drop on Earth, which is not intentional.

Is this why the 2 rare caches i found in veil proxima had zero rewards in it? Because that really sucks, Megan. I farmed my butt off to try and get some umbral forma :(.

Archived