Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

[DE]Megan

GG и это всё, я 3 дня мучаюсь на этом рейлджеке 6 не играбельных , жёстких багов подряд и всё , что я вижу это вот это? Надеюсь следующий хотфикс много принесёт

Please fix the parazon being equiped after using the forge it renders the Omni unequipable.

Tho u can fix this bug by interacting with the forge again but as an Engineer its a very annoying bug.

Also make the end mission results checkable after going to the drydock. Sometimes the mission results disappear in an instant and u cant check what u got from the mission.

4 minutes ago, KhalidRedemption said:

Please, fix pago in the kuva fortress, can't start that mission.

Getting the same problem i can't load pago, all i get is a black screen except for orbit hud elements.

selecting a different mission fixes the black screen but i still can't load the mission itself.

I only have 3 missions to complete to unlock arbitration and they are all on kuva fortress, but i can't load into them.

Just now, Sorrode said:

Please fix last crewship not showing up in railjack missions

They spawn, they're just...................really far away. Like a ridiculous distance that makes me want to alt + f4 out. I spent a good 10 minutes flying to one and it wasn't even worth it. 

3 minutes ago, Merrcenary said:

Make the blueprints drops A SQUAD DROP, there is no GOOD REASON that everybody has to go to the location where it dropped to get it, that means everybody leaving the ship to get the damn thing.

THIS!! SO MANY TIMES THIS!   me and pilot keeping the ship alive while other 2 are in the base popping out radiators for us to destroy and we get NONE of the loot from inside 😞   Honestly this should be game wide but I understand the everyone gets their own on the rest of the game but a part that is designed to work as a team but separate on the map should share those rewards (I got the sword blueprint while no one else in my team did 😞 )

Great Hotfix. 🤬

In first mission after Patch, destroyed the reactor of a crewship and left the sinking ship, then bluescreen and interface freeze. never happened before had to do Alt+F4 to get back do windows and lost all loot cause no reconnection to party

Thanks so much!

Please consider prioritizing the issue where only the player infiltrating the base/galleon gets the rewards.

This is extremely frustrating, considering we're supposed to play as a team and have people out fighting and protecting the Railjack while the "away team" does the job.

As of currently, I reverted to do Veil missions solo because of this. People are selfish and run towards the goal to get the rewards themselves not considering the team mates.

Cy needs to emergency teleport any players still on a crew ship when mission objectives complete.  My brother was piloting one earlier and when our mission completed he got abducted when it warped out, leading to a hang and crash for him, and host migration into a new instance of the mission for me - but still on his ship and with no ability to access the nav console.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Corrected Zekti Cryphon stats to their intended values. This fixes the Zekti Cryphon not having stronger damage than the base Cryphon.

Should this hold for everything? Should every wreckage piece be at least as good as the base item?

4GMjkeA.jpg

vs the base mark I:

G6kgLjU.jpg

I didn't get to post this because they were ghost nerfs, but why did our archwing weapons get nerfed? Some I can get but others??? The Dual Decurian, Corvas, and others simply can't compete at all.

I decided to test out the Dual Decurian. It of course it the laughing stock of warframe but I thought maaaaybe it could be better in railjack content. After 5 forma on it and a good build on it, it deals 11 damage, maybe 17 if I crit. It deals such low damage that it's impossible to deal any damage with it. To make matters worse it's got projectile speed and it isn't quicker to catch up with enemies. Despite even that it's recoil makes it IMPOSSIBLE to aim during railjack missions because the crosshail flares everywhere when the enemy is able to preform evasive maneuvers. The Mk 1 Pulsar deals more damage and that's got no overheat, infinite ammo, and it's hitscan. That's only one example there are others.

Why were ALL of our weapons hit ANONYMOUSLY? Furthermore with our leaping ability for archwing melee gone, shouldn't we have a good 4-8m range added to our melee with boosts to our mods? or maybe even more mods for archwing in general? If archwing is a core part of railjack it needs attention. Railjack has more mods then the archwing does and it just launched.

I'm not saying some of our guns didn't deserve the nerf, but hitting ALL of them seems like an overreaction.

5 minutes ago, Karl0vich said:

Bigger sorts of fixes take more time to track and patch I imagine. I'm sure that it'll be smooth(er) sailing in a few weeks.

Also you have different people working on different parts sometimes you see something that you think " that's not a big deal why did you waste time on that while xyz is happening" but the truth is UI guy doesn't touch loading part and things of that nature (this is an example not to reflect DE's actual setup) certain teams do certains "sections" so if 7 problems fall on 1 team and only 1 falls on the other team most of the team that 1 team fixes theirs and looks for other issues in their "scope" while the 7 problem team works on theirs.

Archived