Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

[DE]Megan

Railjack dridock interface needs massive improvements asap:

- avionics are a mess, we can see all those we have only through the scrap menu, were the equipped ones aren't marked

- wrekage parts are a mess, impossible to abort repairing parts made obsolete by new drops

- there is no inventory for wrekage, how the hell do we know when we are hitting full capacity and losing every new drop?!!

Railjack forge

- no indication when forge is at full capacity - what the hell happens to furter dropped resources?!!

- refining is a mess and leads to massive losses of vital resources;

- if we don't luck out during a mission and drop necessary materials we can't restock essential like omnitool and ordnance (dome charges and main cannon are trash)

- payload shows serious inconsistencies with capacities that can't be filled to the max and some resources disappearing like flux: don't have tactical mods but my ship's flux is permanently depleted

Railjack:

- all weapons feel trash-tier especially when hijackinga crewship nets us autocannon or homing roket that shred enemy fighter in 2-3 shots agains our 12-20

- main gun is crap: 3-4 shots to down a basic crewship at lovest possible spawning level is not acceptable for our ship main gun

- not enough guns for a "top of the line" ship

- munitions weapons have eccessively small reserves and no possibility of upgrade

- ship itself is trash tier unless lucking out on avionics drops - no top of the line at all

Intrinsics:

- archwing related ones should be their own tab or be removed and the bonus given to archwings by default

- at increasing doubling cost some intrinsic are underwhelming or not worth it at all and should include additional benefits

- pilot and gunner should be able to slave all available turrets to their sights if no one is manning them,

pilot should get both side sponsons and ventral gun if unmanned

gunner should get both sponsons and nose guns

2 minutes ago, THE-Micro-Cat said:

Morning hotfixes! hoooorrrrraaaaaaayyyyy

Could you guys maybe uuuuuuuhhhh idk, make actual finishing waypoints in railjack missions so we dont have to destroy the railjack to go back to the drydock? thanksssss

What? you just navagate to dry dock or next mission (though everytime I don't go back to dry dock first the game hard crashes me mid way through 2nd mission)

26 minutes ago, Arancino said:

- We are missing a compass, for real, how am I supposed to tell my squad "aim to the left" if any side can be left? (Gunner, 360 degrees view or pilot, how many times my squad told me "there are some resources to the left" but they are gunners, so their left can be any side for me!)

IRL back in the day on old sailingships they didn't do callouts based on a compass either. There's a simple trick/convention to deal with this issue: Always do callouts based on the ships direction, not your own. So "left" is always to the left of the ship, no matter which way the gunner is looking. Though they didn't used "left" either, they used "port" and "starboard" to make it even more obvious which direction they were talking about, but that might be overkill.

2 minutes ago, _Kiro said:

Can we please get rid of that Refine button on the Railjack foundry? People have been failing missions over players pressing that button every time we get new resources. At best this button should only be accessible to the current Railjack's owner and nobody else.

some captains should stop kamikaze the ship into combat so we don't have to keep repairing it and wasting gained resources

I literally had captains with heavily underpowered ships trying to fight their way through multiple squadrons of enemies and engage into combat with multiple crewships only to have the entire crew having to keep repairing the ship all the time until we ran out of resources

using refine sometimes forces captains to be more careful in missions, alternatively you will fail the mission xD

1 minute ago, SoeyKitten said:

IRL back in the day on old sailingships they didn't do callouts based on a compass either. There's a simple trick/convention to deal with this issue: Always do callouts based on the ships direction, not your own. So "left" is always to the left of the ship, no matter which way the gunner is looking. Though they didn't used "left" either, they used "port" and "starboard" to make it even more obvious which direction they were talking about, but that might be overkill.

Ah no I think the issue is that after a certain gunner upgrade they lose all sense of the ships direction and roll status. There is no visual indicator for front of ship or up, so your trying to describe the area. 

hello there ..ty for ur work.. i want to say about octavia... yeah there are others that have already been talked about the problem that she plays the default song even if u have ur own picked up but there is 1 more problem..in the deluxe skin her verismo syandana is buged too!!! 

1 minute ago, Davetiger said:

What? you just navagate to dry dock or next mission (though everytime I don't go back to dry dock first the game hard crashes me mid way through 2nd mission)

the dry dock is considered another mission so we couldnt go back when the hotfix deployed, we could individually just abort and instead decided to get the railjack blown to bits as our other option of getting back to the dry dock so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 minutes ago, _Kiro said:

Can we please get rid of that Refine button on the Railjack foundry? People have been failing missions over players pressing that button every time we get new resources. At best this button should only be accessible to the current Railjack's owner and nobody else.

I haven't had this issue because people I've been running with aren't just click happy that ask what does this do before clicking it but I would like to see a AUTO REFINE on mission exit because sometimes we leave and then go crap did you hit refine.. nope me either 😞

Could not extract Railjack mission, after the update deployed. Lost resources.  And blueprints.Need to fix this. Couldn’t go to the dry dock or any mission. But of course if I eject out of the mission it goes to the dojo anyways.  

Also for the love of god buff vacuum on the Railjack or if any drops are in space just automatically go in the inventory, it’s horrid on how much you miss and have to fly around after to pick up all the loot  Railjack needs so many quality of life changes to make it not so bad

33 minutes ago, Arancino said:

- Please change the "item cap" in avionics and weapons and make it like rivens. Let the players choose what to trash and don't automatically trash everything new obtained, players might have lost some interesting mk1/2/3 items because of this. 

Better yet, prioritize scrapping duplicate weapons with the exact same stats.

Could not extract Railjack mission, after the update deployed. Lost resources.  And blueprints.Need to fix this. Couldn’t go to the dry dock or any mission. But of course if I eject out of the mission it goes to the dojo anyways.  

Also for the love of god buff vacuum on the Railjack or if any drops are in space just automatically go in the inventory, it’s horrid on how much you miss and have to fly around after to pick up all the loot  Railjack needs so many quality of life changes to make it not so bad

2 minutes ago, SSI_Seraph said:

So you guys nerfed the resupplay when coming back to the drydock being automatic. At least let us fully pay to max out payload with one button.... or add it an an intrinsict even if it costs mats.
Having to restock every single time is gonna get old real fast.

Might be a bug I have never had to "restock" after mission unless it was a failure.

Yeah hi, I'm gonna add in another two cents to the crowd to let y'all know you screwed another squad out of rewards because of your hotfix rules not allowing us to return to the dojo while "staying in mission"

If that can't be done give us longer than 3 minutes for hotfixes from now on. 10 minutes should be fair.

Archived