Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

[DE]Megan

Just now, Sammakeslego said:

There is a very weird glitch that if you pilot a  Railjack / Gun (in railjack) in Operator mode, the operators facial features copies the current railjack's colours, its very strange

lol did you get the darthmaul look? our guys had the frames face change to a solid red color thought I was playing starwars for a second

I was seriously loving the #(&% out of Railjack, untill I learned that, high lvl missions drop Umbral mods...

I thought you were trying to address the imbalance, that, rising the lvl missions with Kuva Liches was meant to bring a more common level to the frames. Even Ash can kick ass against Liches now. But instead you supply unlimited source of the very mods that make Mesa, Equinox, Saryn, Discharge Volt gamebreaking? Sure, we already had Umbral mods before, but not everyone was using them, because it was a limited supply and they seemed mandatory for the inevitable confrontation against the Sentients...

I'm, heartbroken actually. The reason I play the average matches solo, is because I don't want to have to deal with MESA, SARYN, EQUINOX, or whatever nukeframe you REFUSE to NERF. Now, you are reassuring there WILL BE Umbra moded Mesas, Saryns, Equinoxes and Discharge Volts...

Sure, Railjack is awesome, its fun to me, like no other game mode before, but that's not what this game is about, it's about Warframes, and I'm asking myself what is the point of all of this, only to have my favorites frames, outperformed by these walking nukes.

7 minutes ago, Duduminador said:

I was seriously loving the #(&% out of Railjack, untill I learned that, high lvl missions drop Umbral mods...

I thought you were trying to address the imbalance, that, rising the lvl missions with Kuva Liches was meant to bring some sort of equility between the frames. But instead you feel Mesa, Equinox, Saryn, Discharge Volt need more power? Sure, we already had Umbral mods before, but not everyone was using them, because it was a limited supply and they seemed mandatory for the inevitable confrontation against the Sentients...

I'm, heartbroken actually. The reason I play the average matches solo, is because I don't want to have to deal with MESA, SARYN, EQUINOX, or whatever nukeframe you REFUSE to NERF. Now, you are reassuring there will be an ulimited supply of Umbra Mesas, Saryns, Equinoxes and Discharge Volts...

Sure, Railjack is awesome, its fun to me, like no other game mode before, but that's not what this game is about, it's about Warframes, and I'm asking myself what is the point of all of this, only to have my favorites frames, outperformed by these walking nukes.

this is just out of place, we played tons of missions I have all mk III gear (except engine and missles) and have not had 1 umbra drop you are crying about a .000001% drop rate here. Not to mention the 1 you get everytime the challenges reset would have allowed them to have this long before now I have 3 and haven't had a single one drop it's been all from the nightwave completion

42 minutes ago, MatuseYT said:

The day Railjack released I tried to move my omni-tool on my gear wheel so I could access it easier.

It's been gone ever since. It doesn't exist in the gear item list, and isn't on my wheel anymore.

This makes it basically impossible for me to do any Empyrean content, because I can't repair the ship.

That's terrible, Matuse.  How did you move your tool on gear wheel?

1 minute ago, HyokaChan said:

In orbiter, esc>profile>intrinsics

Only method if you don't have one

this needs to be fixed to be used from anywhere "not in mission" on profile like dojo and railjack in drydock!  Having to break the team to go spend points and rebuild every mission is just getting old.

23 minutes ago, Totterson said:

Yeah hi, I'm gonna add in another two cents to the crowd to let y'all know you screwed another squad out of rewards because of your hotfix rules not allowing us to return to the dojo while "staying in mission"

If that can't be done give us longer than 3 minutes for hotfixes from now on. 10 minutes should be fair.

+1

54 minutes ago, Arancino said:

- Please change the "item cap" in avionics and weapons and make it like rivens. Let the players choose what to trash and don't automatically trash everything new obtained, players might have lost some interesting mk1/2/3 items because of this. 

Make it like mods, uncapped. Imagine only having 30 mod capacity, and if you want a new mod you get half the endo + credit cost back from your old one after being forced to scrap it. I don't see any reason for a cap to exist here. Legit just waiting for slots to be sold, so then you need plat to repair parts and more plat to store what you have repaired. HURRAH! 

I agree with the rest of your points, however extraction is not mentioned and that is a massive issue. How can host be the only person able to control what happens next (on top of limited loot space this is a very very bad combo for the other players in the squad). Considering this is not designed as solo content, this just gets stickier and stickier. 

Trading: Avionics are basically mods, but I could not find a way to trade them. Why? Trading needs to be implemented for a basic thing such as avionics (trading the RNG item drops would be nice too but then there would be no reason to play the mode except to make plat lol so idm this not being tradeable as much). 

Are there any thoughts around letting us pick who's railjack we can use in the squad rather than it being the hosts? Most of my friends and clan mates are American and I'm Aussie so for me to host them lags them horribly where as for me to run with them hosting isn't too bad. But they haven't progressed or been as lucky with rng as i have and their railjacks are a lot weaker than mine or they haven't finished building theirs.

2 minutes ago, MetalGrayFox said:

Make it like mods, uncapped. Imagine only having 30 mod capacity, and if you want a new mod you get half the endo + credit cost back from your old one after being forced to scrap it. I don't see any reason for a cap to exist here. Legit just waiting for slots to be sold, so then you need plat to repair parts and more plat to store what you have repaired. HURRAH! 

I agree with the rest of your points, however extraction is not mentioned and that is a massive issue. How can host be the only person able to control what happens next (on top of limited loot space this is a very very bad combo for the other players in the squad). Considering this is not designed as solo content, this just gets stickier and stickier. 

Trading: Avionics are basically mods, but I could not find a way to trade them. Why? Trading needs to be implemented for a basic thing such as avionics (trading the RNG item drops would be nice too but then there would be no reason to play the mode except to make plat lol so idm this not being tradeable as much). 

Really the worst is if someone doesn't have a ship or drydock yet they can't "scrap" the stuff that is useless I have a pilot that has been running with us that doesn't have any of this built yet and he is with us on veil mission but it's all getting auto scrapped because he can't go in and scrap the mk 1's he got leveling with us 😞 so much for "anyone with an archwing can play"

Archived