Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, Domaik said:

In veil proxima we had a mission where we got 2 tileset objectives and one of them had no enemies and was on constant lockdown preventing us from reaching the objective, we had to quit and lose 30 mins worth of progress and rewards.

sounds like the one with marker behind a door.... tileset isn't bugged the markers are... look for the hack terminal and then the radiators spawn OUTSIDE and then the door will open letting you into the "core" room, I have not had a single "uncomplete able" mission except when we go through a host migration because the host crashed. only had markers missing or in wrong places.

EDIT: Sometimes you have to find the terminal (hit x on everyone to find the right one) and sometimes it's just that the radiator outside needs to die but the marker didn't update to it.

3 minutes ago, MetalGrayFox said:

Make it like mods, uncapped. Imagine only having 30 mod capacity, and if you want a new mod you get half the endo + credit cost back from your old one after being forced to scrap it. I don't see any reason for a cap to exist here. Legit just waiting for slots to be sold, so then you need plat to repair parts and more plat to store what you have repaired. HURRAH! 

I agree with the rest of your points, however extraction is not mentioned and that is a massive issue. How can host be the only person able to control what happens next (on top of limited loot space this is a very very bad combo for the other players in the squad). Considering this is not designed as solo content, this just gets stickier and stickier. 

Trading: Avionics are basically mods, but I could not find a way to trade them. Why? Trading needs to be implemented for a basic thing such as avionics (trading the RNG item drops would be nice too but then there would be no reason to play the mode except to make plat lol so idm this not being tradeable as much). 

Remember that your progress gets saved each time your skirmish gets completed tho but i'll add it, thanks for the suggestion.

The scrap interface for avionics is really, really bad. I can't tell what's equipped, I can't tell what's been upgraded, there's just plain not enough information available on the screen. And I have no idea what the cap is on how much stuff I can have, much less how close to that cap I am.

A couple of stuff to add/fix to make railjack more fun:

•dual compass (for vertical and horizontal) to do call outs betters

•Being able to ping ships, mods, ect. when you're on the railjack

•A counter to tell how many tenno are on the railjack (many times when I'm the pilot I find out no one is on my railjack to repair and die because of it)

•Lower the health of the grineer who board you and on the crew ships

•Lower the cost of flex seal by a bit

There are many other things that can be added / changed but these are just ones that I find would REALLY make railjack a better experience (besides fixing the bugs)

3 minutes ago, Arancino said:

Remember that your progress gets saved each time your skirmish gets completed tho but i'll add it, thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Davetiger said:

Really the worst is if someone doesn't have a ship or drydock yet they can't "scrap" the stuff that is useless I have a pilot that has been running with us that doesn't have any of this built yet and he is with us on veil mission but it's all getting auto scrapped because he can't go in and scrap the mk 1's he got leveling with us 😞 so much for "anyone with an archwing can play"

Got this reply to my post. Had not even thought of this so thanks for this one dude. I imagine it is intentional so more people get on board (ha pun!) with the game mode by crafting their own ship. At least we can upgrade intrinsic points from profile without a ship. But losing parts is a big yikes ! Not even sure how to fix this considering how the layout is for modding at the moment (I guess an inventory slot for railjack parts would be ideal).  

10 minutes ago, Zaryx said:

A couple of stuff to add/fix to make railjack more fun:

•dual compass (for vertical and horizontal) to do call outs betters Agree

•Being able to ping ships, mods, ect. when you're on the railjack Agree

•A counter to tell how many tenno are on the railjack (many times when I'm the pilot I find out no one is on my railjack to repair and die because of it) Tactics menu shows you red markers kinda the whole point of it.

•Lower the health of the grineer who board you and on the crew ships Agree, the everyone can play should allow lower level people to deal with boarding parties even in high level missions.

•Lower the cost of flex seal by a bit Haven't seen a need for this, get better upgrades on ship and this becomes a non issue.  (so progression which is good)

There are many other things that can be added / changed but these are just ones that I find would REALLY make railjack a better experience (besides fixing the bugs)

I'd like to add a SINGLE terminal for crafting forges with maybe a display of each that are being used would be fantasitc (and/or at least fix the individual timer displays)

16 minutes ago, MetalGrayFox said:

Make it like mods, uncapped. Imagine only having 30 mod capacity, and if you want a new mod you get half the endo + credit cost back from your old one after being forced to scrap it. I don't see any reason for a cap to exist here. Legit just waiting for slots to be sold, so then you need plat to repair parts and more plat to store what you have repaired. HURRAH! 

Wait, avionics have also an inventory limit? I thought this only applied to weapons and components? I can't even tell how many I have without manually counting them, nor does the game indicate anywhere how far away I am from that limit.

2 minutes ago, CalmClouds said:

Remove all those convoluted building requirements and wait times from the railjack. 

That's how they make their money, it's free to play, though I wish from research they would allow "rush" because it's getting old not finding a mk III engine or missle launcher and having enough mats to research them from the clan terminal 😞

Just now, JManuelB12 said:

Hi everyone, in Colombia we have (snip)

Space dad in heaven your font size is huge

"Hi everyone, in Colombia we have many players who have not been able to play after the empyrean update, because we cannot log in to the game, even several have not been able to download the update. Please help us. Thanks. "

Just now, Mephane said:

Wait, avionics have also an inventory limit? I thought this only applied to weapons and components? I can't even tell how many I have without manually counting them, nor does the game indicate anywhere how far away I am from that limit.

Na sorry I was referring to the weapons and components, not avionics. Neither should be capped though - and if it needs to be capped make it 100 at base or something. People are capping by day 1 of release. It's just too low imo 

3 minutes ago, Mephane said:

Pretty sure he means weapon components because I have no limit that I can find on the avionics they just keep stacking,  just weapon/components have 30 limit and then auto scrap. 

EDIT: see above apparently he responded while I was responding 🙂

1 minute ago, MetalGrayFox said:

Na sorry I was referring to the weapons and components, not avionics. Neither should be capped though - and if it needs to be capped make it 100 at base or something. People are capping by day 1 of release. It's just too low imo 

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Do the unscrappable (why btw?) default items also count towards this limit?

Can you guys fix the matchmaking please? The only way to be sure to get the right syndicate mission is to run it solo. If you're not the host you get whatever mission they are running and you don't get anything for doing it....

Just now, Mephane said:

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Do the unscrappable (why btw?) default items also count towards this limit?

Everything is scrappable I thought? But this cap is for wreckage, so any item which you pickup and can be repaired counts (even if not repaired it's still taking up a slot) 

Still no change to away team getting far more resourses than the others.

Still no change to afinity range.

Still no universal vacuum. 

Still no change to inconsistent intrinsic reward display.

Still no fix for archwings being terrible.

Host can still hold everyone hostage.

Migration still resets progress.

Archived