Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zecthus

Cooldown on operator in railjack missions

So, I tried looking up about this and didn't find anything, so I assume it's a bug since it's not mentioned anywhere (at least that I could find). Sometimes when I'm running railjack missions and I use my operator, I'll get a 3 seconds cooldown 'till I can use it again, which means I can't press 5, void dash for zenurik energy and quickly comeback to my warframe to continue what I was doing. This is seriously annoying, specially when I'm invading the crewships and I need some energy or heal and my operator will be insta killed since I can't go back to my warframe fast enough because of the cooldown, leading me to have a hp penalty on my warframe and sometimes dying becuse of it. I really wanna know what's this about. Hopefully someone here will have the answer. 

Thanks in advance! 

I'd really like an explanation for this myself. There was nothing in patch notes or any dev mentioning it yet. I find it very jolting trying to play at high speed then use operator mode to find out it just randomly doesn't want to work anymore that's really not cool. I'm afraid this implementation may be intentional since it does actually put a cooldown timer at the bottom right when it randomly institutes it.

would guess they force it at every mission after testing at railjack, may it is punishment for using operator cause they cant balance em, but at a fast paced game it is an absolute game breaker...waiting 3 seconds to go on fighting... it is faster to get the operator killed after u used em

20 hours ago, Shonaney said:

would guess they force it at every mission after testing at railjack, may it is punishment for using operator cause they cant balance em, but at a fast paced game it is an absolute game breaker...waiting 3 seconds to go on fighting... it is faster to get the operator killed after u used em

Its fixed actually, I didnt get anymore after yestrday's hotfix.