Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't open gear wheel or use e to melee while in archwing (all zones not just railjack)

birdobash

While in archwing I am unable to open the gear wheel at all, and I also cannot melee when I press e. The only workaround I've found for melee is to use the secondary binding for the heavy attack (for some reason the primary binding doesn't seem to work either) which for me has been bonded to scroll wheel scroll down. The gear wheel being unable to be opened is a big problem for railjack for me atm, as the rank 4 intrinsic skill that let's me teleport to the railjack is quite useless to me, considering I can't access my omni when outside the railjack.

• 3 weeks later...

This might be a little late but after suffering from this bug for several days, I randomly remembered that the keybinds settings in warframe give you the ability to have 2 keys for 1 action. So i added secondary keybind for gear wheel and melee and the primary keybind simply just worked after doing that for railjack/archwing. Somehow giving those 2 actions a secondary keybind makes the primary keybind work normally. (I used my up and right arrow key as secondary keybinds to test it and it worked for me)

Hope this helps.