Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmacq

Is This Riven Any Good?

Question

Pretty clueless when it comes to rivens:

Vectis Pura-fevacron

41% reload speed

122% CC

38% damage to infested

-39.5% Zoom

If so I'm assuming that the reroll would be the infested part? (really no idea tho) as the zoom can be made up in the exilus slot.

Tia

6 answers to this question

Honestly I won't bother rerolling a good initial roll unless I have a 100k+ kuva at hand and then i go ham just rolling untill I get something either more interesting or outright better.

Its good, as far as I know -zoom is a free negative but may affect the damage multiplier when using scoped mode, the infested could have been crit damage but its good enough

Just now, Lazarow said:

Its good, as far as I know -zoom is a free negative but may affect the damage multiplier when using scoped mode, the infested could have been crit damage but its good enough

Thx for the reply 🙂 so no re-roll? I have a ton of Kuva so that's not a problem. Although I have a kitted out Lanka I'm just getting started with eidolons so I was thinking of the Vectis for that....

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

+Infested is a dud but the rest of the Stats are fine.

usable as is, you could seek something that has a more useful third Stat or rolls higher of the same Stats, Et Cetera.

Thanks yeah I rolled it a half dozen times. Just lol! So I still have the original stats - talk about rng. You really gotta wanna have a riven for a certain item to play that game.

+Infested is a dud but the rest of the Stats are fine.

usable as is, you could seek something that has a more useful third Stat or rolls higher of the same Stats, Et Cetera.