Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game crashes every few rounds

Liv.Somik

I tried to farm earth for Bulkhead and THIS is the most infuriating bug of them all.

Imagine finally getting a team willing to farm and DOING THEIR JOB and then you lose that team, because the game decides to crash... The more missions you do in a row the more likely you are to crash (most of my crashes are on 4th/5th mission), but my friend says that he crashed on first mission after docking.

Can confirm it has something to do with multiple rounds of railjack in row and hosting.
My alliance friend crashed multiple times in one day and it was always when we were doing more rounds (missions) i row. Usualy three in row and then he crashed at the begining of third mission. Its happening to me to. I tried to overcame it by lending in dock between missions but it seems it doesnt help. What i know for sure:

1) Game WILL crash if you will do multiple rounds of railjack mission in a row
2) it affects ONLY THE HOST in squad missions, it seems going solo is ok

note:
last two times the game crashes when i was in turret and press chat button and then TAB to cycle to different chat, but that might be a coincidence. 

Update, it seems to be a worse problem in Veil proxima, in Earth and Saturn proxima it can hold up to 3 round while Veil proxima can only sustain 2 rounds.

And Jesus Christ it never happens during the beginning phase of the mission, it always #*!%ing crashes when i get to seventh something kills and half the crewship destroyed. 

Edited by Liv.Somik

В 18.12.2019 в 20:19, Wakata сказал:

Can confirm it has something to do with multiple rounds of railjack in row and hosting.
My alliance friend crashed multiple times in one day and it was always when we were doing more rounds (missions) i row. Usualy three in row and then he crashed at the begining of third mission. Its happening to me to. I tried to overcame it by lending in dock between missions but it seems it doesnt help. What i know for sure:

1) Game WILL crash if you will do multiple rounds of railjack mission in a row
2) it affects ONLY THE HOST in squad missions, it seems going solo is ok

note:
last two times the game crashes when i was in turret and press chat button and then TAB to cycle to different chat, but that might be a coincidence. 

I confirm. This is terrible. 😭

Edited by Shunpey