Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Bo Is Sad

Cwierz

Well, it's meant to be a bit of an early game weapon. Still, could use maybe a range buff.

Nah, it's been around forever and they haven't touched the stats of old weapons since long before open beta. The thing was alright back then when things weren't inflated, but it sucks now. They're revising the balance of the game, hopefully through all this nonsense.

Nah, it's been around forever and they haven't touched the stats of old weapons since long before open beta. The thing was alright back then when things weren't inflated, but it sucks now. They're revising the balance of the game, hopefully through all this nonsense.

True. I guess I just consider all the older weapons early game now. As they have been focusing more and more on end gamers, I have been progressing to that content. AS such, the old content feels like early game. I see your point, though.

It could use a higher tier equivalent that is actually USEFUL.

The problem here is that they don't have defined tiers per se, they really just need to go through and revise all the content. The only things that should be 'high tier' are clan tech, exclusives, and primes. Everything else should be equally viable late-game.

Yea, Amphis does not have knock down. As crap sauce as the Bo may be, check this out:

49PI7tg.png

I have almost Made this thing amazingly poweful. I took out a level 46 stalker in like maybe 8 hits.

EDIT: And I am going to forma it... twice.

Edited by Kunsumption

I might be wrong, but isn't Amphis kind of a direct upgrade?

You are not wrong. Amphis is just a Bo with innate electric attacks. Before the nerf, the Bo was amazing if you wanted to CC a same area. I really miss the old Bo.