Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inque (Warframe Idea)

Exinanite

Inque is a Warframe based on liquid metal and elasticity and is capable of choking, drowning or even deflect attacks back against enemies while being able to support allied Tenno from enemy fire.

armor base is 55.
Health 100 (300 at rank 30)
Energy 100 (150  at rank 30)

Shield Capacity 100.0 (320.0 rank 30)
Shield recharge 25
Sprint speed 1.0
Stamina 8.0

(Abillities)

1 - Liquify (50 Energy cost/Lasts 8 seconds ) Enemies near Inque are surrounded by liquid metal which causes them to move slower but attack faster while their shields are 20% halved (60% when fully modded)

2 -  Elastic Skin (50 Energy cost/Lasts 15 seconds) Enemies gunfire will quickly bounce of you, back to the source dealing
10% of their base damage (30% When fully modded) Melee attackers get staggered when you get hit.

3 - Choking Hazard (100 Energy cost/Lasts 5 seconds)  Inque Spreads herself into sticky substance  that entangles enemies, rendering them motionless and dealing 300 damage for 5 seconds ( 900 when fully modded) When the effect wears off, all enemies will be knocked down for 3 seconds  by the next regular attack.

4 - Organic Shredder (125 Energy cost) Inque forms sawblades out of her body dealing 400 damage
(1200 damage when fully modded) and additional bleeding over time  damage to knocked down or staggered enemies.

(Strategies)
Inque is a brawler capable of engaging in and out of fights while dealing incredible damage meanwhile maintaining support for the entire party.

With her Liquify she can easily cripple her foes defenses which is a great synergy with Elastic skin that couses the damage to bounce back at them.

Choking Hazard renders makes enemies unable to move. Next time they take damage by any source it will knock them down for 3 seconds which gives enough time for you to use Organic Shredder which obliderates any surviving enemy on the field.

I apologize for the horrible writing or grammar ''yes my english is terrible''
Anyway, what do you guys think of this idea and what could be made to improve it?

Edited by Exinanite

Why would you want enemies to fire faster? Have you seen those Napalms.

Meh i dunno i just needed something to work with, that's why i'm asking. Thought it would be good with the ''reflecting damage'' role just to make enemies reckless in combat.

I can somewhat see the powers on paper, but as for the warframe itself changing shape in game...

The shapeshifting is just aesthetics and don't change your hitbox or anything of such thing. Some abillities will just render you immobile if that was worth mentioning. But yeah i wouldn't count on it stretching like a glitched freak anytime.

Not really much to say on the 'Frame idea, sounds a bit bland to me, like it wouldn't be enjoyable to play.

But on to a more important matter. This should be in Fan Concepts, not the Feedback forum as this is not feedback on any existing content.

Not really much to say on the 'Frame idea, sounds a bit bland to me, like it wouldn't be enjoyable to play.

But on to a more important matter. This should be in Fan Concepts, not the Feedback forum as this is not feedback on any existing content.

I'll keep that in mind next time i post anything, thanks.