Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many of you bought Rush Repair Drone?

Rasdan

16 minutes ago, Selpar said:

The only ship part that is worth rushing is the reactor, and only if it gives you a sizable avionics boost. Most of your damage actually comes from your avionics so yeah the guns are terrible unless you have the right mods for them. Zetki Last stand and Zetki Hyperstrike are amazing and can be gotten on Saturn, they make your rail jack guns tear though enemies.

Max Rank Zetki Last Stand: 152% turret damage if hull is below 20%

Max Rank Zetki Hyperstike: 121% turret damage at all times

The weapons don't do much on their own but most weapons in Warframe aren't very good until you mod them either.

Indeed,base damage mods are basically mandatory just like normal weapons...my zetki hyperstrike is almost maxed out...almost 2k railjack endo for max rank...a bit expensive,but i will get there.

Also having a decently ranked zetki hyperstrike makes rush repair drones for weapons feel more worth to me...the only other thing that is prob worth the repair drone are reactors for more mod space.

The hard part is still getting that zetki hyperstrike though...got mine from the 2nd highest level earth mission. Guess i got lucky...as i also got the 2 mk2 weapons that i wanted on Saturn in the same mission too....but still not reactor drops for me...barely even got any non weapon werkage drops.

Edited by DarthIronclad

29 minutes ago, Selpar said:

The avionics sold in the marketplace are not the good ones that can be upgraded the most so I advise against buying them, though since they are mid tier they do give you a leg up for going out to search for the rare ones that are actually good.

Can't they be traded? Tho maybe the best bulkhead is something like 500plat or whatever.

4 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

Indeed,base damage mods are basically mandatory just like normal weapons...my zetki hyperstrike is almost maxed out...almost 2k railjack endo for max rank...a bit expensive,but i will get there.

Also having a zetki hyperstrike makes rush repair drones for weapons feel more worth to me...the only other thing that is prob worth the repair drone are reactors for more mod space.

The hard part is still getting that zetki hyperstrike though...got mine from the 2nd highest level earth mission. Guess i got lucky...as i also got the 2 mk2 weapons that i wanted on Saturn in the same mission too....but still not reactor drops for me...barely even got any non weapon werkage drops.

The Elite Gyre Outrider that have to glowing red weak points that drop mines behind them that home in on your railjack seem to have a nearly 50% drop chance for wreckage, and there are a lot of them in later Saturn Proxima missions. Kasio's Rest is notably a great place to get wreckage often yielding ~7 per run and gives you a chance for the quellor blueprint.

3 minutes ago, Selpar said:

The Elite Gyre Outrider that have to glowing red weak points that drop mines behind them that home in on your railjack seem to have a nearly 50% drop chance for wreckage, and there are a lot of them in later Saturn Proxima missions. Kasio's Rest is notably a great place to get wreckage often yielding ~7 per run and gives you a chance for the quellor blueprint.

Thanks for the info,was only thinking that only crewships drop wreckage...

1 minute ago, JackHargreav said:

Can't they be traded? Tho maybe the best bulkhead is something like 500plat or whatever.

I don't think they can be traded because they technically are neither mods nor items... though I did encounter a glitch that made it so they appeared instead of mods or items in the trading post so it might be possible to trade them in the future, or even right now if you can figure out where they are in the menu.

I bought one for testing purpose, 

Will repair wreckage without resources. 

Equivalent of buying things for plat in the market. 

50p seems a little steep according to me, but just a little. 35p would have been closer and better. 

Will not be using it again until I get some mk 3 items. And seeing the resource cost of mk2 items, I don't think I will be getting the resources for it, at all. 

1 minute ago, DarthIronclad said:

Thanks for the info,was only thinking that only crewships drop wreckage...

No problem, glad to help. It is also worth noting that while engines, reactors, and shield arrays have randomized stats guns do not so you can safely scrap any duplicate guns for Dirac (I've had over 7 Zetki Cyrophon MK II wreckage and every single one had the same stats, a trend that also occurs on my other gun wreckage so I'm sure they aren't random unless it is currently bugged).

1 hour ago, Rasdan said:

Just curious, considering some railjack parts requires a huge amount of resources to farm.

Worst case scenario, it needs a LOT of titanium. That one resources that can be earned by manually search the map. They also yield in a very small amount.

If you do, how many times have you used it?

yet to even get into it waiting for command to come out as i don't trust pubs and my friends are on random schedules and all the tweaks gets sorted out. Personally i see it as a thing for impatient people and besides you get back everything you put into a thing you chose to rebuild but that little drone so why bother imo if im going to end up replacing it anyway why would i bother speeding up the objects already unknown use expectancy with a little robot when next mission i could literally get something that blows it out of the water. IDK just see that drone as redundant 

Edited by seprent

Not yet, I am taking it slow with Railjack. I am not in a hurry to finish it as quickly as possible like with the Liches (when I just wanted to get my future crewmates and kuva chakkur and forget about it).

Plus, they can change the resource requirements for crafting. They did reduce the grind requirements on new content several times in the past, Railjack might not be an exception.

Used repair drones too, one for science, the rest for worthy T2 and T3 items.

Weapons are a safe bet btw. as there's no variance for a single house/weapon type.

With reactor / shield / engine on MK 3 you maybe should wait till you have several to chose from. They vary in stats and they some random perks on top.

5 hours ago, Firetempest said:

I'm waiting for awhile to see if any devstream alerts will reward them at all.

But according to patch notes, if you recycle a rebuilt part, you get everything you put into it back. So really, you get a fancy mk2 and farm the resources and fix. A week later you get a better mk2 or 3. Farm the difference then scrap the original mk2 and put it all into the new one. The worst part being the 12hr down time for repair so you have to plan ahead. Or so that's what it looks like. I haven't had to wreckage to test yet.

They're deliberately misleading in the patch notes: you only get 50% back, so you can't even try parts out that way

I am farming and installing only T3 parts which I find while matchmaking with plat-richer players, then I myself with buy drones (bought two already) to skip the monstrously preposterous material requirements for building ANY tier parts.

It's disgusting but I want my ship be ENJOYABLE, something that is not the case when you have to pump a thousand shots into a simple annoying fighter. I'd rather have 200-300 enemy fighters in total than have 60 EXTREMELY tanky ones. At least it would feel more like a crazy fight and not a spongefest while pilots do donuts to follow one target for a minute.

Edited by Acersecomic

I bought two since I was tired of being unable to host w/ a non Veil ready ship.  Too many people leaving before resources were collected by everyone on the ground missions.  Got 2 guns built, then just going to get everything else normally.

I also got one as a drop from a chest, so you can get them from ground sources as well an Umbral Forma.

7 hours ago, bananacat89 said:

I usually have no problems with Warframe and there p2w, p2rush and p2look cool business model.

All I can say is when I am rushing a frame I usually feel good about. I am getting a new toy that will1 be awesome and fun. Provide me hours of enjoyment. Same goes with a gun. When I rush it or buy packs of forma for it, I am usually doing it because I am stoked to get a new weapon in my arsenal. Stoked to become more powerful. I don't mind supporting them for cool stuff like new frames, new costumes and rushing a wicked designed weapon. 

Railjack stuff sucks though. I don't turn off the game fist pumping and saying " yeah that was a freaking cool night of gameplay with my new sexy frame and wep. The rush was worth it"  No not all. On the contrary. I log off feeling like a idiot for wasting 50 plat on some pea shooter. Or some dumb engine that increases my flight speed so little, the human eye can't even notice it. And in the end it just makes ya feel grimey and kinda depressed that it has come this far in such a good game that used to be renowned for their fair monetization. This is just low. Maple story 2 low.. Yeah I said it... Typa stuff i don't want my favorite game to partake in. Typa stuff that made me quit mp2.  Typa stuff that makes me not want to log in and support this Railjack nonsense. 

You could log off and say, "In 12 hours I'll have a mediocre upgrade of an engine entirely for free from resources that drop commonly in Railjack missions. Awesome night of gaming of playing Archwing and ignoring my Railjack!"

2 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

I'd rather have 200-300 enemy fighters in total than have 60 EXTREMELY tanky ones. At least it would feel more like a crazy fight and not a spongefest while pilots do donuts to follow one target for a minute.

Admittedly, that would be a lot more like Warframe!