Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Components and Armaments Inventory Slots

LaGuerre2

Question

Where can one find how full their railjack inventory is? they say we have 30 slots and the market sells 2 for 12 plat ...but there is no way to view these slots like the robotics, warframe and weapon slots.

I'm trying to fabricate a new weapon from the dry dock and it tells me my inventory is full would i like to buy 2 for 12pl? no way especially since i cant even view my slots.

So i delete about 10 items (sell for Dirac) and go back to fabricate and i still get this message. There is no way my 30 inventory is full as i only l have the starter stuff and 3 looted wreckage left 

maybe this is a bug?

another problem is is you start repair on wreckage by say funding credits and nothing else it is locked in until you fill complete the rest of the resources..there is no undo button if you change your mind

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

You can view the items under "Components" and "Armaments" when you go and configure your Railjack in your drydock. However, I have also noticed a discrepancy with what should be there, vs what I see in the UI.

After buying additional slots from the market, it didn't increase the available space at all. I get the same error message "Wreckage capacity limit of 30 reached. Any new Wreckage will be automatically scrapped for Dirac.", even though I should have more than that. Incidentally, 30 also exactly matches the amount of total wreckage items in both sections, which leads me to think buying more slots doesn't actually do anything (yet). I opened a ticket to support about it, but not expecting an answer for a while due to the time of year.

I am not sure if maybe the slots only apply to built/repaired components/armaments, and the limit to Wreckage owned is a fixed limit of 30, and no amount of slots can be used to get around it.

Edited by voodoorayray

Heya

Can Confirm I also have encountered this issue, in that scrapping wreckage does not free up Inventory slots, and I get this message despite having filled 28 Inventory Slots, including non-Wreckage components, and only 21 Wreckage components total.

Note that of this number, only 6 of the Wreckage components are fully repaired.

This message shows up when trying to claim the 7th fully repaired Wreckage component.

Scrapping one of the Fully Repaired Wreckage components allowed me to claim this 7th component.

The 30 item limit is for wreckage (damaged items) only, not build/repaired components/items.Those have a limit of 6. The slots you can buy is for the latter, NOT for wreckage.

The UI and the limits are just trash.

It should read x/30 Wreckage and Y/Y already build Components somewhere with either an auto scrap feature (whitelist) or the ability to scrap items from inside the railjack, but there is no such thing.

The only workaround atm is to go to the drydock after each other mission, leave the Railjack, do inventory maintenance at the console in the dry dock and then (after restocking the railjack) do the next mission.

Another design failure is that players without their own railjack cant delete unwanted wreckage. So their inventory quickly fills up with MK I Stuff from the first missions and by the time they reach the Veil all the MK III stuff gets auto scrapped unless they build their own railjack.

Imagine getting a 2% Chance Vidar reactor reward at the end of mission just to get it auto scrapped bc you cant empty the trash. Simply infuriating.

Edited by Bekador
  • Like 4

Heya

I note that the limit of 6 on Repaired Wreckage is not mentioned in any of the Update Notes.

Being unable to work with the Wreckage via the standard Inventory tools is also annoying, for the reasons mentioned by Bekador above.

Given that other Slot required items are listed in the Inventory, this is where I was initially expecting to find the reasons for being unable to claim my 7th piece.

• Like 1

En 22/12/2019 a las 23:42, Bekador dijo:

The UI and the limits are just trash.

I subscribe this. It is shameful.

For OP: I have exactly the same problem. I have a Sigma MKI reactor that I can't claim because I need to "buy slots for inventory and weapons." It's ridiculous.

Similar but separate issue.  I have repaired engine and 10 damaged components but when I looted a Mk3 Engine from the house I was wanting it auto converted to scrap.  They really need to work over the upgrade system as it is buggy and overpriced to a rather absurd degree.

Built ship parts and weapons BOTH count towards your limit.  C&A Limit.   You definately do not need to hold onto old shield/engine/avonic thingy.  You use your best one and delete the rest.  Weapons you cant really make 2 of everything or even one of everything.  Only build/keep the stuff you really really want.  

wreckage is an entirely different situation.  If you need C&A space u need to toss out some stuff you have built.