Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sheathed Melee Weapons

Demon_Mask

So i only just really thought about this, but i now think that melee weapons  (bladed) should have sheaths. my reasoning is the following:

1 - Tenno are ninjas and ninjas care for their weapons, sheaths will be seen as keeping the blade sharp.

2 - it makes more sense than all weapons to be seemingly magnetically attracted to the warframes back.

3 - when you equip elemental damage to your blade, the blade is coated with that element, be it fire or ice or electrical, it would make sense to have these elemental blades under a elementally suppressed sheath while on the players back so that the element wont affect the warframe, it currently should affect the warframe because if you have a flaming blade, then there will be not only the fire it self  but you can see the glow covering your back.

i am expecting opinions to be divided on this, for weapon showoffs Vs logisists - but hey, the sheaths can be customised too.

1 and 2: We are a technologically advanced race, so we probably already made a sort of electromagnetic/all-in-one-care-package/invisible sheath that keeps your weapon blades sharp, pretty, up to standard, and stick to our backs.

3: I dunno, I kind of like the effect of the elemental damage mods on the weapons when its sheathed.

Great ideas, btw :D

Edited by asurako989

We are a technologically advanced race, so we probably already made a sort of electromagnetic/all-in-one-care-package/invisible sheath that keeps your weapon blades sharp, pretty, up to standard, and stick to our backs.

I'm pretty positive that Warframes have tiny microscopic graby-bits that grab onto our weapons when they're not in use.

Edited by Flackenstien