Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Do You Grind Your Credits?

Trainer772

Question

Over the past few days, I had been so short on credits after building so many warframes and weapons that I had to put the brakes on building parts for clan weapons and fusing mods. I did a few void runs but those credits flew out the window pretty fast. I have a ton of fusion cores begging to max out serration and hornet strike and a half dozen blueprints asking to be completed, so I might need a million or so to get all my blues and mods down.

I recently started grinding the Pluto boss with a nova-soma build that can kill him in a second, and those runs give something like 7800 credits plus a good shot at some morphics. I'm thinking about getting a credit booster over the weekend and no-lifing him to 2 million credits.

I occasionally run voids, but I don't have many void keys and I feel that farming void keys is pretty slow.

As the title says, where do you guys farm your credits? Or do you never have a problem with credits? I've never had a problem with credits before, but somehow I've been feeling very dry lately after trying to build the lanka, dual ichors, ogris, and acrid at the same time.

17 answers to this question

Voids have traditionally been the credit farm. Otherwise, your plan sounds decent.

The way most of us farm credits, though, is to go looking for other stuff - any BPs or resources you may need, or Kappa/Kiste/Cyath grinds for affinity. The credits come naturally, and before long you'll find you have enough. If you have the plat to spare for a credit booster and you think it'll be worth it, go for it.

Voids have traditionally been the credit farm. Otherwise, your plan sounds decent.

The way most of us farm credits, though, is to go looking for other stuff - any BPs or resources you may need, or Kappa/Kiste/Cyath grinds for affinity. The credits come naturally, and before long you'll find you have enough. If you have the plat to spare for a credit booster and you think it'll be worth it, go for it.

The only resources I'm always at a shortage of are morphics (got that taken care of though) and orokin cells for prime stuff. Do you know any good cell farms that give decent credits?

The only resources I'm always at a shortage of are morphics (got that taken care of though) and orokin cells for prime stuff. Do you know any good cell farms that give decent credits?

credits aside...

any def or mobile def you can run might be good for them... its up to you at that point.

the most common cell farm (afaik) is just running ruk.

be sure to break containers along the way and you will usually get 1-3 a run... if your lucky.

Ruk is good; Kril is probably a bit slow. If you need exp as well, Kiste isn't bad either, as long as you get a good group.

Step 1:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Survival#Corpus

Farm Corpus Survival missions for T2/T3 Void Capture keys (10 or 15 minute rewards)

Vary the actual survival mission to pick up different resources as required. Change planet as required.

If you don't care about resources as a side benefit, simply do the lowest level one you can find.

Step 2:

Speed run T2/T3 Void Capture missions on a fast frame with a rush build.

Ignore everything, don't kill or explore, capture the target, extract.

Step 3:

Roll in the credits

Step 1:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Survival#Corpus

Farm Corpus Survival missions for T2/T3 Void Capture keys (10 or 15 minute rewards)

Vary the actual survival mission to pick up different resources as required. Change planet as required.

If you don't care about resources as a side benefit, simply do the lowest level one you can find.

Step 2:

Speed run T2/T3 Void Capture missions on a fast frame with a rush build.

Ignore everything, don't kill or explore, capture the target, extract.

Step 3:

Roll in the credits

Keep in mind that I can run ambulas at least 5-6 times in 15 minutes, which is a good +40k credits.

Yesterday I sold some few hundreds regular mods and got around 100k credits =_=

Clear out your stocks, it may help. Infested survivals are easy to do and supply a load of mods you'll never need )

I don't think I'll be willing to clear out mods until I've maxed out hornet strike, serration, and redirection.

I don't think I'll be willing to clear out mods until I've maxed out hornet strike, serration, and redirection.

I thinkits  more cost effective(is this the right term?) if you use fusion cores. Doing Kinderghast method will net you credits and also cores. And also rare mods that you can use for Transmutation/Fusion.

I thinkits  more cost effective(is this the right term?) if you use fusion cores. Doing Kinderghast method will net you credits and also cores. And also rare mods that you can use for Transmutation/Fusion.

Do elaborate. I could always use mods, that level 9 serration is a black hole of fusion cores and I need another one for my sentinel.

Do elaborate. I could always use mods, that level 9 serration is a black hole of fusion cores and I need another one for my sentinel.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion

Fusion cores are way more effective resource for fusing

Along with unneeded mods, infested also provide many fusion cores.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion

Fusion cores are way more effective resource for fusing

Along with unneeded mods, infested also provide many fusion cores.

I meant what is kinderghast?

Lately I've been harbouring a thirst for Volt. I've been killing J3 and only getting systems and helms so thats basically how I get credits right now. Finishing boss missions and selling useless prints.

I like to keep everything I have, so I've stockpiled a ton of useless blueprints in hopes of seeing a trading system to give out my junk in the future.

All the bosses dropped their parts easily for me except for Jackel (150 runs) and that guy only gave 1900 credits per run. Plus, I've finished farming literally every warframe except for loki, banshee, and nekros. Oh, and Frost but Lt Kril is too slow for credits and I already have frost prime :P