Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lag Issues In Warframe

Chromabanana

Question

My question is why is it that I will experience lag in Warframe when I was running it really smoothly for the past few days?

I am experiencing the lag even when I am in the game lobby, is it the problem with Warframe's servers or is there other problems?

I am playing it on my laptop and I am quite sure my specs and internet connection are good enough to play it because it was running really smoothly for the past days?

6 answers to this question

Perhaps you have a process running that's hogging your CPU. Open up task manager (ctrl-Shift-esc), go to your process tab, select "show processes from all users," and sort by CPU consumption. Look for any process that's consuming a ton and google the name to see if you need it.

Edited by Trainer772

What kind of lag, like stuttering or the reaction time between actions?

Stuttering: If you are on laptop check which mode are you using, maybe you switched on the powersaving mode? If you have dedicated VGA switch to use it instead of your CPU.

Just to add, these are the specs for my laptop:

Intel® Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz

8.1 GB Ram

Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

GeForce GT 650M

(I just copy pasted hence the different font and colour)

I am running the game on default settings and it is fps issues, but what really bothers me is the game has been running smoothly before with all the same settings and everything.

I just shut down and power on again and the problem is gone... I think it has to do with battery mode and plugged-in power mode.

Thanks to all who tried to help.

Edited by Chromabanana