Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich is still a trainwreck.

Oblivious_Jericho

Can we please for the love of #*!%ing god have a patch implimented so kuva lich's with guns that players have already acquired wont spawn 3, 4, 12 times before a player has the chance to get weapons that haven't been acquired yet? Like, 4 hours of grinding now goes to absolute waste because this game seems to like spitting out useless karak lich's every other time I create a new lich. Whoever is to blame for not addressing this issue by now, needs to lose their damn job. Cause this is easily the 5th or 6th time I've been ready to pack up my things and ditch warframe thanks to this absolutely mind numbing excuse called "content". 

At least make it so players won't get the same weapon rolled until they've collected the entire array of possible weapons, cause I'm slowly developing a seething hatred for the tonkor and karak thanks to this absolutely nonsensical RNG middle finger repeating itself. So I'm gonna start a movement here and now since there is already enough layered artificial difficulty and RNG bs that goes into the 4 hour grind to kill A SINGLE kuva lich(if bugs don't interfere). 

I've rolled 3 kuva tonkor's and 2 kuva karaks, at least make these absolutely garbage weapons tradeable if players are going to end up spammed by these S#&$ tier kuva weapons.(Tonkor is decent, but I'd like to get something else and not waste more and more time clearing another tonkor/karak lich when I could be clearing one for a weapon I actually want.)

• Like 3

With railjack DE will be solely focused upon it till it finally starts working properly. They already said on previous dev stream lich's won't see any changes for remainder this year. I agree though that the lich system needs a big overhaul. But Steve already stated he wants lich's to one shot for failing mods so I'm not sure what's going to happen other then at some point DE ignores the lich system entirely like they ignore 3rd orb fight on Orb Vallis.

All we can hope for is... 

Edited by Fire2box

The one shot is a part of the mechanics. The whole, roulette of getting the same weapons over and over again is the main issue I see with the lich update. Or at least enable a function to pay a resource to reroll the lich like kuva or something.

Or at least clear out a lich so you can get a new one if it has a weapon that's already been acquired so it doesn't become an interference until DE bothers patching in a remedy to this.

il y a 17 minutes, Oblivious_Jericho a dit :

Hopefully they do impliment trainmans suggestion though. That seriously would drastically improve the kuva lich system and make it much less of a 'I hate this game for the 10th time this month' experience.

Do you mean the ones he alluded to in his recent "the year of fixing S#&$" video?

43 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

This will destroy the game and the devs. It simply is not possible to not release new content and solely fix things.

I disagree completely. It is actually pretty possible if they stop pushing out new content for a little while and go back and fine tune content that needs it. Only example of fine tuning going to absolute hell that I can really mention is obvious. Then again Nyx was always mediocre in a game like this aside from when her mass mind control was actually useful. Still though, she was always a one trick pony that never really had very much use other than what other frames can do better.

They said many times, the numbers show they need to have a steady stream of new content to make money and pay bills. Not going to change, all f2p have this issue. 

Liches are tradeable so the weapons are tradeable. If you want a shytty kuva seer pm me ingame, will give you one for free. I usually just give liches to clanmates that dont have those weapons. By exchanging only 3 of them i got all weapons pretty fast (thou with shytty %). 

Edited by Anduvriel

2 minutes ago, Anduvriel said:

Liches are tradeable so the weapons are tradeable. If you want a shytty kuva seer pm me ingame, will give you one for free. I usually just give liches to clanmates that dont have those weapons. By exchanging only 3 of them i got all weapons pretty fast. 

I didn't know weapon were tradeable, I just get sick of seeing karak and tonkor when I'm still trying to grind for the ogris, kraken, and that hammer melee. I just recently got a seer, and I've so far been fairly satisfied with it.

3 minutes ago, Oblivious_Jericho said:

I didn't know weapon were tradeable, I just get sick of seeing karak and tonkor when I'm still trying to grind for the ogris, kraken, and that hammer melee. I just recently got a seer, and I've so far been fairly satisfied with it.

Lich is tradeable with everything he has. Weapon and ephemera. They even go for nice plat. Saw a wtb for 60% kuva kohm toxin/Ele for 1.5k plat. 

2 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

There is literally nothing to disagree with, it is not an opinion. It is a statement of fact. They cannot just fix things. It's non-negotiable.

Ok boomer. If that made any sense what so ever, you wouldn't be the only guy here saying it. If the game doesn't see improvement, it will not get proper numbers and eventually will end up dying out. If you're "fact" was actually logical then I might give it a further attempt to agree with it, but from what you said. It is an opinion, which is welcome to be made. However, it is possible to fix quite a lot of things wrong with certain aspects of the game. Just DE needs to take the time to do so. Examples of this follow: Ember rework, Nyx rework, Vauban rework, numerous nerfs, changes, and fixes in previous updates. Burn it up, you're not stating fact in the slightest bit.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Many, many, many people don't like how Liches are right now. DE's response?

"We are happy on how the Liches turned out & we don't have any changes planned as of now", come on, you listen even less to us than you did before

Literally the worsening problem with the current state of the game. Part of me almost see's DE going down the path of EA in the future with how things seem to keep rolling out and the community being listened to less and less.

4 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Some people do not want to participate in the Warframe! Slaver's play for free Safari Trophy hunt trade.

That's a fair point. I just feel it becomes extremely agitating when you want a certain weapon, but keep getting weapons that you've already gotten, and really could care less for. Yet you keep getting those same two weapons back to back to back to the point your migraine is less painful than ramming 4 more hours of your time through the RNG roulette just to get another bs draw..... again.... and slowly debate on quitting the game..... for the 6th+ time.

1 minute ago, Oblivious_Jericho said:

Literally the worsening problem with the current state of the game. Part of me almost see's DE going down the path of EA in the future with how things seem to keep rolling out and the community being listened to less and less.

You are not the only one to have noticed this trend, and have pointed it out. Still it needs saying so please say it loudly and proudly until DE corrects course, back to Pre Oct 2017 Attitude.

1 minute ago, CuChulainnWD said:

You are not the only one to have noticed this trend, and have pointed it out. Still it needs saying so please say it loudly and proudly until DE corrects course, back to Pre Oct 2017 Attitude.

DE needs to take time to stop pumping out new content, and go back and revise and fine tune content that actually COULD IMPROVE from a little TLC.

Just now, Oblivious_Jericho said:

DE needs to take time to stop pumping out new content, and go back and revise and fine tune content that actually COULD IMPROVE from a little TLC.

This ultimately, could bring drastic improvement to the game as a whole. In turn, raising the numbers on steam and bringing in further monetization to their game to bring better content to the table in the future.

• Like 1