[DE]Rebecca

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.4

1 minute ago, nelu_Y3K said:

Make sure to buy the Prime Access to get that MOD DROP BOOSTER cause we cant trade raijack mode. Definitely not PAY 2 WIN trust me.

DE = EA?

EA charges you 65 dollars a year just for the privilege of logging onto their servers. DE don't charge you a cent to do anything

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

All Credit Cache Rewards have been replaced with Relics! Check your in-game Codex for Relic drop locations.

Finally, a worthy reward!

Our farming will be legendary!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

il y a 10 minutes, Afterburner_X a dit :

Hi DE. Looks like I can farm the new Prime Parts now or I could test again how buggy and unfunny Railjack still is…

Railjack is all about Archwing stuff and you just nerfed stuff with Empyrean. I mean changing every Archgun to projectile based is kinda weird. How can you kill enemies in space effectively when they are that fast and you are forced to use projectile based Weapons now? Also Archmelees are extremely useless. Archmelee also still has that ultimate Meme Mod [Furor]. Adding 10% Attack Speed at maxed Rank. Funny. Farming Intrinsics and other resources is some next level of Grind. Being forced to play the same boring missions hundreds of times just isn’t fun. Everyone should get all the resources that were collected during the Mission at least. Unrewarding Grind isn’t Content DE.

With all these recent changes and updates I’m really wondering what will be next. Maybe it would be a good idea to ask yourself if the Content you create is actually enjoyable. I mean it’s kinda foreseeable that people will hate stuff like projectile based Archguns or Paracesis like Kuva Weapons. I have the feeling it’s all about new and rushed updates, no matter what. It looks like older Content never really gets fixed and updated. Liches are still not enjoyable. Conclave is still completely broken. Still no third Orb in Fortuna. Still no proper rework for Nyx, even after that fancy looking Deluxe Skin was released. You nerfed Itzal’s Blink in a way nobody asked for. I would really wish that you would start listening more to your players feedback again.

Nevertheless, good luck with your future updates DE.  

P.S. Where is [Split Flights]?

Itzal change is a nerf only for the plains, otherwise it's a HUGE up & I'm really glad to get the new abilities otherwise railjack mission would be a pain.

• Applause 1

Not cool to be on Railjack mission and not be able to return from it!
Gosh, these updates are getting dangerous
That was not wrong to hate that dojo enter nearly necessity;(

No fix for the invisible Boss base in Saturn Kasio's Rest for client?

• Upvote 1

So great, you #*!%ing know that this is going to break missions for people in Railjack but instead of announcing the Hotfix at least 30m before deploying you go with your standard 3m.

Thanks for throwing away my ~45m of gameplay.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

Removed Credit Caches from the Railjack reward table! Relics have been added in Railjack missions to compensate for this.

14 minutes ago, Arancino said:

Putting this amount of credits in a skirmish reward is more than an insult rather than a reward,

Reading is real hard apparently. Maybe don't spam-post your same stuff every hotfix ❤️

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

Enemy ships in veil proxima become immune to damage or quickly heal it even after crew ships are gone.

Photor side turrets sounds gets stuck forever playing for the pilot if it's a host.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone else had a keybind issue since Empyrean launched?

Changing railjack bindings wiped ALL of my keys, literally everything got set to unbound. 

While I did reset back to default and made the changes needed, there are still some issues.

Space does not fly up in archwing (works fine in railjack and ofc it jumps), yet there is no options menu to change only archwing and I'm not sure what else to do...

• Upvote 2

Still no fix for this bug:

I love this weapon so much, but I hate when it default to orange every time I happen to not be the host (which, on average, would 75% of the time).

vor 17 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Fixed not being awarded the Forging Bay Resources from your Railjack mission upon returning to the Dry Dock.

Oof that hurts in my heart.

Most major bugs still not fixed. 2,5 Pages of fixes and balancing, i guess that must be some small pages then.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Removed a certain floating prison found in Railjack missions due to numerous collision/sizing issues. It shall return at a later date!

Hopefully with the expected boss fight! That was a really neat discovery.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all the lovely fixes!!!

The new Empyrean game content is a blast btw! I'm having a ton of fun with my raljack so far, BUT.....

Can you guys please make it easier to acquire "Zetki Bulkhead" avionics?... Please. O_O'

It would also be lovely if there was an alternate "Cloak" that was a permanent "toggle" but without combat capabilities. 

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Andrew7811 said:

Why do you still let kuva liches steal your sortie rewards? 😠

6AnKMwn.jpg

while this is annoying. something in the back of my mind views this as exploitable, just think. grind out enough sorties that you'll inevitably have like 8+ rivens stolen, then while at the riven slot cap. terminate mr. lich and get far beyond your typical allotted riven cap

might die of old age by the time you'd manage that though xD

Edited by MakeLuvNotWerFrame
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Thank you for the fixes!

Please take another look at the credit caches in the new Earth node, I still got one after update.

thank you for making me lose all the mats after 30+ minutes farming because i could not dock. Cheers o/

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6