Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

19 minutes ago, Arancino said:

I would start with: A Railjack mission lasts from 20 to 40 minutes in an average coordinated squad and every player must assume a role to do them efficiently, which is fine
Then there's Hieracon. Lasts 5 minutes. Why am I quoting hieracon in a Railjack feedback? Because Hieracon awards more credits than a skermish reward. Putting this amount of credits in a skirmish reward is more than an insult rather than a reward, I rather like not seeing those credits rewards instead of getting them, specially after the efforts to complete a high level mission, which obviously requires more coordination. A good change would be at least changing skirmish rewards with 100k credits or more uncommon/rare resources.

Railjack mission time varies based on your crew and railjack load out.

On my ship we can clear some nodes in 2-3 min.  even in veil (highest level) we can clear in about 5-10 min. 

much like when you first start your warframe experience, a simple exterminate might take you 20 min, and after you are geared correctly you can do it in under 2 min and nothing poses any significant challenge.  same is true of railjack.

1 minute ago, Primus said:

thank you for making me lose all the mats after 30+ minutes farming because i could not dock. Cheers o/

Yeah this is a huge problem with all Railjack missions, DE. Returning from them happens by means of flying to the Dry Dock or another mission, neither of which the game allows if an update is pending.

"Fixed not being awarded the Forging Bay Resources from your Railjack mission upon returning to the Dry Dock."

So does that mean that leftover forging bay resources get awarded even if you don't refine them?

TBH the whole refining mechanic should probably be scrapped anyway. Few people understand it, and it is a real drain on getting things done.

Just remove the resource cap, and just let people use the resources to forge items as required, and then award the remainder at the end of the mission like everything else.

To be honest the amount of bugs on railjack release is really out there. Glad to hear that those are being fixed. However as much as I know that warframe patches tent to be a little buggy and unpolished... Last 2 updates, which are liches and not the railjack, were barely playable on release! I would even say that railjack wasn't really playable at all! I'm really hoping this is the last time the patch is so unplayable.

Why do you guys deleted my post i was editing DX?

A few problems that concern me:

Why can't we use orbiter suport in Railjack missions? I got stuck in one of the missions and we had to abort 1h of the progres just because Grineer activated lockdown in missle battery complex THAT HAS NO CONSOLES TO HACK!

Why you make smaller models of warframes in archwing, but you don't make ephemeras smaller, that cover entire view of the field (ex. Smoking body, Vengeful toxin/flame).

Why did you not add trading of the RJ avionics, when in market they are listed as tradeable?

Why there is NO RJ AVIONICS LINK!

Also why you ignore every problem from conclave:

2 minutes ago, Rookie808 said:

"Removed Credit Caches from the Railjack reward table! Relics have been added in Railjack missions to compensate for this."

For the refinement... I'm surprised you have that issue.

Refinement sadly are shared with the squad, I never myself refine (for mainly two reasons, I don't need those resources and I know what happens after if you refine while a mission is going) but I'm saying that for other people which might not know what happens or what could happen after refining while being in the middle of the mission. For credits, whoops.

26 minutes ago, Arancino said:

Thanks for the Ivara Prime Access!

More changes and suggestions I'd like to say for Railjack...

I would start with: A Railjack mission lasts from 20 to 40 minutes in an average coordinated squad and every player must assume a role to do them efficiently, which is fine
Then there's Hieracon. Lasts 5 minutes. Why am I quoting hieracon in a Railjack feedback? Because Hieracon awards more credits than a skermish reward. Putting this amount of credits in a skirmish reward is more than an insult rather than a reward, I rather like not seeing those credits rewards instead of getting them, specially after the efforts to complete a high level mission, which obviously requires more coordination. A good change would be at least changing skirmish rewards with 100k credits or more uncommon/rare resources.

You might want to read those patch notes again... pretty sure they replaced credit rewards with relics.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Increased the cooldown of the Elite Kosma Flak's Shield ability and fixed the shield not actually blocking damage sometimes.
  • Adjusted hit boxes on the Elite Kosma Flak for improved accuracy. 

Nice, but does this mean that Elite Kosma Flaks will show up now?  Because I've never seen one.  I can see the spots in the codex where the Elite Kosma enemies are supposed to go but only the Outrider has ever spawned for me in a mission.

Thanks for the prime access!

There are a couple of things that caught my eye while playing railjack and they go as follows:

- People who go inside enemy crewship or sabotage targets have access to tons of containers and lockers that end up only rewarding the people that go there which seems counter intuitive as it defeats the purpose of railjack.. at first I thought the amount of resources were there to compensate for having a player out of the ship while having the other players focus on other stuff but I was surprised when i learned that I was the only one getting the resources..

- Others mentioned some notes about the refining method and not allowing others to use it up until a certain point, what I think would be good is that maybe instead of that, we get a bigger forge capacity in a way or another? (maybe in the commander intrinsic or engineering) that would be helpful in multiple ways as it gives us more room to work with as well as doesn't give the other players as much of a need to refine half way through the mission (it is pretty bad in public as we almost lost a mission at one point because we didn't have any pustrels)

- Can we please identify which missions are just for killing and which missions are more about sabotaging/assassination? I've been playing solo recently and I normally just go for the killing missions as sabotage missions tend to take way longer playing solo and assassination missions are normally on higher levels which are harder to solo.

P.S I would love to thank everyone who made this update possible, I haven't had this much fun in warframe since god knows when.. I miss working on new things from start to finish and railjack brought that feeling back! Thank you!

Just remove all non-railjack resources (other than orokin cells which should probably be in packs of 5 instead of 3) from railjack rewards, anyone with a railjack built already has more nano spores and ferrite than they will ever use

Also please take a look at the drop rates of the active avionics, many people haven't seen a single one

Archived