Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

When I went to return to the Dojo after completing a skirmish I got the "do not start another mission, update available" message.
Because of this I had to either abort the mission or close the window and relaunch.
Can you guys please fix this so moving to Dojo doesn't count as starting another mission and we don't have to forfeit an entire skirmish worth of loot for hotfixes.

this needs to be fix when politing a railjack with a controller you can't cast railjack ablitys or battle avonics or what ever they called and there is no option in options to fix this trust me i looked in the key rebind menu a lot it makes controller users like me unable to play high level missions or atlest polit them plz fix options for railjack key rebind make shure you got evrythang in there this time a lot is missiong like notbeing able to use tatical ablitys to. ps sorry for my typos

Glad to see bugfixes, but disappointed that there's no resource balancing. So-called "common" resources like carbides, copernics, and pustrels drop in the hundreds per mission (AFTER refinement) but cost in the 10s of thousands in repairs. I've literally done missions where I get more Kesslers, a supposed rare resource, than copernics, and that one mission's kessler drop was enough to fund a Mk2 repair on it's own. But I'm looking at 30-40 missions (with booster) farming the "common" resources to repair a single Mk2 item? This is whack.

Recently some of my friends was asking me if it is a good time to start playing Warframe, and i aways say the same answer: no.

Why? Because the game is a literal Warframe 76 right now. Octavia is bugged, some FX when near the camera makes any behemoth PC crawl, everything in the game seems disconnected from each other, and now they launch Ivara Prime, queen of Affinity Bonus farm, with the affinity bonus broken!! (just to name a few). 

Seriously, 2020 should be the "year of fixin/optimizing things", as said in a recent YouTube video of Rahetalius.

Take me home, space mom. 

So... Am I reading this wrong, or do the patch notes suggest the lost resources were a problem with the UI display and not actually lost resources? Because this would not account for my Mesa Prime leaving a string of three Railjack missions having gained absolutely no XP. I'm pretty sure there's more going on there than a UI bug, but I'll see about testing further.

Missing a pretty beefily ranked up Bulkhead avionics mod that I had prior to the update. I went to modify my ship and the mod was missing and now my ship HP shows that is has decreased from 6060 > 1650.  

Edit: And now it's back. I went and upgrade another bulkhead mod I had, and when I went to equip that one, the old one was back. Wtf.

Still no fix for not being able to pet moas in orbiter anymore (broken since orbiter update)

Sungem skin is still glitchy for railjacks and not showing the name or glyph in missions.

Many railjack turrets and abilities are not sharing railjack color scheme/energy color.

Still waiting for the update that will allow railjack away teams to share their resources with the rest of the railjack party, right now with it not being shared there is a huge chance of people getting denied blueprints or needed materials or mods when a lone tenno, or small group away team rush objectives, this is especially bad on galleon/asteroid base maps when one person rushes in kills boss, then bails when no BP drops... or worse yet.. gets BP, doesn't bail, but leaves the base which closes it off preventing anyone else from entering.

I just realised an easy fix for the "Refine" problems we all are having:

- Only allow refining of materials beyond what is required to max out current inventory of foragable items.

e.g. Not at max omnigel? When you refine, automatically leave enough resources to max out omnigel....

It is a simple amendment to the script.

Also, get a bugsmasher to play railjack with controller and then go fix all the UI label issues....

Can we get a permanent Omni please? I hotkeyed mine so I won't have to open gear wheen every time but now I have to have an empty slot in that specific gearwheel slot when I'm not on railjack... we already have stuff on the gearwheel that we can't use every mission (like fishing spears) why don't we get the Omni permanently?

28 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed not being awarded the Forging Bay Resources from your Railjack mission upon returning to the Dry Dock.

I knew something was wrong with it!
However I do implore you to delete the forging bay from the railjack. As it stands now It is over complicated and it drain minerals needed for blueprints and upgrades to railjack which makes the grind even slower that it already is! I needs a complete rework at the very least. Next to no one really understands how it works in random parties and it is just incontinent to use at all. I propose that instead of this enemies would additionally drop stuff needed for the railjack upkeep. Just skip and those forge and don't waste minerals we get during a mission for it. The blueprints for new railjack parts are already crazy expensive and those are suppose to be done one person, not even the crew but one player.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Removed Credit Caches from the Railjack reward table! Relics have been added in Railjack missions to compensate for this.

Just tryed and we still got Credits on Earth

Next:
We got a "MK I LAVAN CARCINNOC" from a Veil Proxyma Crewship

Personal notes

- the options for the color red for Railjack are pretty sad. Can I get more of a darker, blood-like color without the red looking either fleshy-pink or crap-brown (both of those are the red variants from the corpus collection and the Halloween one)? Thank you (didn’t know how else to describe it)

- can we have options as to which mods and pieces we want to keep and then sell the rest for those special cubes you need to upgrade the grid and the like?

- that shoulder pad that folds down when you aim? Can it fold down when you’re either piloting your Railjack or at the guns? Those shoulder armor thingies are AWESOME but I have concerns when they’re sticking through my Warframe’s face. 

THANK YOU, DEVs

We still need a better way of collecting loot in Railjack mode due to the size of the levels and how far apart enemies can spawn. Nobody enjoys spending +10 minutes just looking for loot, and no, the buffed vacuum range wasn't enough.

Archgun projectiles are still much too slow and thusly feels awkward and ineffective to use. The same applies to Railjack turrets, if to a lesser degree. Please buff the projectile velocity.

Recently the entrance to a Grineer Galleon became inaccessible, making it completely impossible for the rest of the squad to gather the loot and Quellor blueprint that dropped. We were all quite frustrated about that.

On that note, please enable full drop sharing for the entire squad regardless if they are inside a station or ship.

Some QoL updates for Liches would be grand. Duplicates causing hours of meaningless grind is still an issue.

And finally, any word on when the third Orb Mother might be making an appearance? It's been a long while since Fortuna dropped now.

I see that you guys STILL haven't fixed any of the visual bugs with older Warframes. To think you guys neglect them consistently this way, and have for so long... Maybe if you re-release ALL the Warframes with bugs you'll actually fix them since you guys ONLY fix new Warframes.

Thanks for the update. 😕

Archived