Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

41 минуту назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:
  • Fixed discrepancies with End of Mission Intrinsics gained sometimes not displaying correctly.

I wish this was true, but it's not.

Спойлер

What I was supposed to get:unknown.png

And what I really got(it should've been about 60+😞unknown.png

Get the newest Prime gear with Ivara Prime Access and Prime Accessories here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Steel Meridian’s Sacrifice of Zephyr Prime Chassis with Equinox Prime Neuroptics
  • Replaced Arbiters of Hexis’ Sacrifice of Kronen Prime Blade with Tipedo Prime Handle 
  • Replaced Perrin Sequence’s Sacrifice of Zephyr Prime Chassis with Wukong Prime Chassis 

Is it just Zephyr and Kronen going in the vault? Am I missing something, or did they forget to include an explicit list? 

@[DE]Rebecca When will Railjack keybindings be added for controllers? Specifically, controllers need to be able to bind a key for boost and maneuvers. It seems a little self-defeating that DE doesn’t design/test for controllers for PC releases when the game is supported on three console platforms. The most recent example was Rising Tide which didn’t account for controllers when redesigning blink and ultimately led to consoles not having the ability to blink on launch. 

il y a 47 minutes, -EGT-theunknown a dit :

FCK ! Update and Railjack Mission = Loose Progress because new Update is available !! 

Can't return to Dojo

this, lost long ass veil run and all recourses thanks to that :7 and no, we could not leave when warning activated, since we were middle of mission...... 😞

7 minutes ago, DariusMcSwag said:

@[DE]Rebecca could we please get a Dev Workshop on Empyrean and its upcoming changes. It would be really nice to see what you guys plan to add/change. Transparency is always appreciated.

Wouldn't mind a Dev Workshop on why they still haven't fixed the plethora of broken textures and physics on Warframes and weapons that have been around for years at this point, too.

Tbf, all this mess with improper intrisics, lost and broken rewards, lost and incorrect affinity and all that is because no mission has exit point. You just jump either to your dojo, or into another mission where the cycle repeats itself. And it seems this way the game thinks you just aborted the mission. At least from affinity/intrinsic point of view.

I managed to max out my rank 29 weapon in one mission just to get it reversed when I got to my dojo. Same with intrisics - the end game screen said I got 40, in reality I got about 10.

53 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Removed Credit Caches from the Railjack reward table! Relics have been added in Railjack missions to compensate for this.

Well then.. 

Yb75yYc.jpg

got a relic (baza) and a credit cache still :(

And the intrinsics summary is still wrong, 49 on mission summary, 47 actually

1rMdi92.jpg

52 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.4

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Removed Credit Caches from the Railjack reward table! Relics have been added in Railjack missions to compensate for this.

Can you please confirm this change was made? credit caches are dropping for us and not relics still and we've all installed the update.

So still no update on how the pustrels are both extremely rare, AND needed to repair the ship? Nothing about this BS? As of now, if you don't have Enough pustrels, you simply can't complete a mission. You get destroyed, and you LITERALLY can't do anything about it. No amount of skill will help you against rng not giving you repair fuel to create. This is ridiculous...

Greetings,

Thank you for the update! I think I've found an oversight: Ivara's jelly veil and skirt take colour after emissive and not energy, her syandana works perfectly though, light points take colour from emissive and jelly bits take colour from energy. Please change this🥺

Kind regards,

Khtugg

-Infinite Void Tunnels are still happening during mission transitions.

-People are still getting credit caches as reward (I suggest giving them some basic avionics instead, people are playing all sorts of different missions but are constantly getting duplicates after hours and hours of farming, the RNG in this is just as bad as the stuff in the drop tables)

-The "Refine" option is still a massive problem, it would be great to just ditch that idea completely and let us use the total value of resources we got during the mission (remove the resource cap), this function is easily enabling griefers to pop in our missions, ruin them completely then leave (yes, it is happening already)

-You guys REALLY need to do something about the looting method, just aimlessly flying a slow railjack around such a big area looking for small dots that can't even be marked is just a huge waste of time after missions that can already take long to complete. Isn't there a way to just send the dropped resources, avionics and blueprints directly to players at the end of the mission? Or maybe give the vacuum range a SIGNIFICANT increase, as it is right now it's just horrible and even more time consuming.

Archived