[DE]Rebecca

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.4

-Infinite Void Tunnels are still happening during mission transitions.

-People are still getting credit caches as reward (I suggest giving them some basic avionics instead, people are playing all sorts of different missions but are constantly getting duplicates after hours and hours of farming, the RNG in this is just as bad as the stuff in the drop tables)

-The "Refine" option is still a massive problem, it would be great to just ditch that idea completely and let us use the total value of resources we got during the mission (remove the resource cap), this function is easily enabling griefers to pop in our missions, ruin them completely then leave (yes, it is happening already)

-You guys REALLY need to do something about the looting method, just aimlessly flying a slow railjack around such a big area looking for small dots that can't even be marked is just a huge waste of time after missions that can already take long to complete. Isn't there a way to just send the dropped resources, avionics and blueprints directly to players at the end of the mission? Or maybe give the vacuum range a SIGNIFICANT increase, as it is right now it's just horrible and even more time consuming.

Thanks for the update! Can you please fix the Zaw Nikana Sheath and Attachment bug as well:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Sawgaws being near impossible to Tranq.

for real now?

so we  can finally hunt them to extinction... ehm... rescue them from ^^)

Can someone verify that all the new Relics are actually available from Syndicate trade ins? I'm getting the feeling that DE have done it again, and tomorrow there's gonna be a "Whoopsie! Half the Relics containing the Baza never made it into the Syndicate trade table, soz about that, very naughty of us!"

Thanks for the patch, BUT the octavia's combat music still not working properly in the classic game modes. If not i'm the host then the default song is loaded

Edited by Cereegolas

What happened to the wear & tear option for the inside of the Railjack? The only options are color and lighting changes and only wear and tear outside, can I we have this option back please, I hate to have the inside of my ship looking like its been pre-ripped up when I had it set up to not look like that in the first place.

I think i understand the intrinsic problem were not being rewarded with the mission bonus completion affinity because we're goin back to the dojo or aborting if host start a other mission.

Yeh Ivara prime!!! Thx for hotfixes

But I have also a few remarks: When teammates raid Crewships etc. only the one who is raiding gets the resources, there is no resoursce sharing in it. Pls change that to resources sharing just like resource drop in space.

And pls change or (what I prefer) remove the refine button by the forge, it gives a lot of confusion by players.

Edited by Lordwolfspirit

Still no mentions whatsoever about the Archguns sneaky shadow nerfs huh? Smooth. Also, seems that the Forge idea was just magnificient, congrats DE 🤣

54 minutes ago, SSI_Seraph said:

So the droptables just got updated:
2% on an RNG lavan/vidar reactor as a mission rewards for a mission that lasts 20 to 40min.
How is this even acceptable? Last time I checked you guys didn't want "layers of RNG" and this whole thing is just that.

This whole update feels like one mission spammed on 20+ nodes with no variance given longevity only via the rng rolls, the houses, and very low droprates. 

unknown.png

I think the thing that you're forgetting is that an Elite Outrider is guaranteed to drop a piece of gear. It shows up as a purple icon in space. If this is what it looks like to me, the *bonus* loot table for mission completion, and you get several items drop the bonus table... then you're not getting only one of these per mission but several.

I've personally farmed the Veil a dozen times and have multiple copies of the MK3 weapons, engines, reactors and shields. I get a lot more weapons, of course. I don't see those here. Strangely, also, I don't see the Zekti house components. So there has got to be additional loot tables beyond this (unless they simply removed Zekti from the veil, and that seems a little unlikely.)

It's hard, but not at all impossible with a team that coordinates well. (The return on investment of time is off though, and need to be tweaked. The buff that makes enemy fighters regen at insane speeds needs serious tweaking.)

With that mild correction, I agree with the rest of this-- packing in components and weapons that also have RNG for their stats is super annoying. Likewise, having an RNG table that is packed this dense means that it's a lot harder to farm for the gear you want without tons of stuff to just throw away. (I've managed over 30k Dirac long before I've managed to get the resources needed to build even my first Mk3 component legitimately. All my clan mates are spending Platinum to bypass the farm... which is almost certainly exactly what DE intended. And that heads into P2W territory.)

Likewise, I agree entirely that the current implementation of Railjack is highly repetitive. I like the mode, don't get me wrong, but the monotony will kill my enjoyment pretty quickly. I'm very much hoping that they add in new mission varieties and even new enemy factions for Railjack (Corpus, Infestation, Corrupted, Sentient-- the last I am fully expecting to be released as part of The New War update they are planning to release next year... here's to hoping my expectations are fulfilled!)

46 minutes ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Reminder that giving liches cheap insta-kills on us is bad game design.

The whole Lich thing isn't any fun at all, grinding for Requiem relics (forcing you to play Kuva Siphon missions, which are objectively not fun to play) and then opening them to have a chance to get a dumb mod to kill the Lich (which is not fun) and then spending a bunch of time figuring out what order (and dying a bunch in the process) the mods are supposed to be in... and the mods have to be reobtained over and over... the levels of RNG in Kuva Lich is beyond acceptable, it's not fun at all and the rewards are personally not worth wasting so much time and effort on. My suggestion... remove Requiem bs and just make the Lich a boss fight that only appears after clearing Lich controlled nodes.

As for Railjack, everything costs way too much and progresses way too slow. I can play 5 missions in a row as the pilot of my own ship and go to the Dojo just to find out that I only got 2 Intrinsics. I paid 6mil creds, a ton of resources that took many days to get, and almost a week of my time for a paper mache ship that has guns that fire nerf darts, I feel very unrewarded.

The level of RNG being layered in this game increases with every update and ever layer makes the game twice as unenjoyable to play, stop adding new stuff if you aren't going to fix the old stuff. Like how can you justify Saryn having more armor than freaking Rhino... the literal armor warframe has less armor than a room nuking warframe which should have very little armor like all the other room nukes do. Maybe fix the issue where Ivara's pickpocket in Prowl is taking 10x longer than it should? I have a 1 second steal time and it takes almost 10 seconds to loot an enemy. What about that janky boss fight with the Ropalolyst that still is so buggy that it's almost quite literally unplayable? Did you the dev team know that the Ropalolyst can STILL one shot the entire team before the cutscene is even over? Did you know that if you grab the Ropalolyst right as the shields come back up you get stuck on its back for the rest of the mission? You can't move, shoot, control the boss, or do anything, you're just stuck t-posing until you get forced extracted at the end.

oh wow, ivara prime is no upgrade at all considering the builds you could put on her. no health means you have to cloak. beeing cloaked mean you dont need shields. 15 energy is a joke and 0.05  sprint aint gonna change my oppinion. , coudnt you at least given her like +40 amor to at least make quick thinking possible? or like. not give her the loki treatment?

also fix, zenistar larkspur and itzal please

and either agnolegde the archgun nerfs and face the backlash or revert them.

Edited by fastgamer2

Still dropping credit caches on railjack missions, so come again on how this was removed and replaced with relics?

I think you missed some credit cache rewards

unknown.png

And secondly, the changes to breaches to nothing to the urgency of breaches. Currently, since the only way to die was from a major breach timer running out, and you have invulnerability when under 100 HP during that timer, the best course of action it to wait for the last second to fix the major breach, then after it's fixed, wait for another one. This is on top of how fixing a minor breach brings your ship above 100 HP, which you could then take damage and reset the major breach timer. A full rework of Railjack's damage system is in order, since railjacks (at least early on) are paper mache even in Earth Proxima until under 100 HP which they are invincible. The best thing in my opinion is to make enemies do very little direct damage and give hull breaches a DoT, making them what kills your ship. Lower the major breach timer to 30 seconds, and then hull breaches are something to worry about instead of something to make you invincible.

Then there's thisYS2ePa9.png?width=1057&height=389

"unbeatable recharge rates" and 0 recharge rate bonus should not be a thing, and another thing that shouldn't happen is one Zetki Reactor MK II giving +7 Avionics +40 flux capacity (useless) with another giving +26 Avionics and +70 flux capacity. Tighten RNG so it doesn't have absurd variation where one drop is useless and another outclasses everything. These two are my most hoped for fixes, though I could see RNG tightening being much easier than a rework to Railjack damage. Please at least do one before you go on holiday, thank you.

Seeing as Ivara is a stealth frame maybe you should think about fixing stealth bonus affinity.

Fixed not being awarded the Forging Bay Resources from your Railjack mission upon returning to the Dry Dock

Thank you so much for this fix

Still no changes to arch guns and how some are just outright terrible for railjack... was really hoping that gun chages were going to come with ivara. I don't like being limited to imperator, phaedra, and cygnas. Can we please get weapon stat changes for these becuase you just nerfed all weapons and that included laughing stocks like the corvas and dual decurian.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arancino said:

I would start with resources, why should we informed each time we get any resource? Convert the Cubic Diodes, Copernics, Carbides, Pustrels and Dirac as normal loot and leave the rare loot UI informations to mods, parts and more rare loot.

Admittedly, I really like the loot popping up, as annoying as it can be, if only because it lets me know whether or not we're all done actually looting. The frequency kind of dictates when it's probably time to leave.. kind of like popcorn in a microwave, a second or two between pops and you're done.

• Like 2

Honestly credit caches wouldn't be a problem if an extra 0 was added to the end of the reward. Farming the Index gets boring, and for those who want to build their own Railjack, another means of credit farm would be appreciated.

• Like 1

As regal and lethal as a nighttime wood,

Uh..... 

Added Railjack Health perks for performing repairs on the Railjack:

• 15% of max Health for Fire and Electricity Traps
  • 20% of max Health for Ruptures
  • 30% of max Health for Hull Breaches

This makes it way too easy. I'd say reduce the invulnerable timer a bit more. 

Removed Credit Caches from the Railjack reward table! Relics have been added in Railjack missions to compensate for this.

Holy christ, our Lord, has heard our prayers. Thank you so much DE. 

Fixed attempting to load to the Dry Dock through the Railjack from the Orbiter sometimes causing infinite loading or a crash.

Pretty sure this still happens after loading back from a mission. 

Fixed a soft lock when attempting to Repair Wreckage in someone else's Dojo.

Ah yes... I had this last night. Had to alt-f4 thanks DE. 

Every.Part.Has.Its.Own.Relic....This is a new low for $. Surely you must be scraping the bottom by now.

• Like 1

Additionally (and I know this isn't even remotely the point, but...) no change for the Railjack interior "wear and tear" slider? The exterior of the ship can be made to look pristine, but the interior is still all scratched-up and dirty. I mean, if the Orbiter interior can have that slider and the Railjack interior can, why not have one for the interior, as well?